Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 07:08 PM   #2971
Edcel
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Edcel is just really niceEdcel is just really niceEdcel is just really niceEdcel is just really niceEdcel is just really niceEdcel is just really niceEdcel is just really niceEdcel is just really niceEdcel is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edcel
New pics of New Parts

thanks for the parts Dan. just a couple pics. of what i did today.(im too lazy to finish the tension rods and still need an alignment.)

Old 06-09-2009, 01:53 AM   #2972
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
$195 shipped
sweet. if i wanted to add rucas to that and pick it up it'd be $380?
Old 06-09-2009, 11:39 AM   #2973
s14kate

s14kate is an unknown quantity at this point
Got all of my new toys in over the weekend, everything is amazing! Thanks Dan.

Here are some quick pictures

Old 06-09-2009, 11:55 AM   #2974
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Dan, I'm going to be sending another payment thursday. <3
Old 06-09-2009, 02:20 PM   #2975
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Comet View Post
just wanted to make sure you were aware you have the green light to start making the cobra. let me know how much for the cobra and a sticker and when you'd like payment. thanks
pm'd u
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcel View Post
thanks for the parts Dan. just a couple pics. of what i did today.(im too lazy to finish the tension rods and still need an alignment.)
nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
sweet. if i wanted to add rucas to that and pick it up it'd be $380?
sure - cash only
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14kate View Post
Got all of my new toys in over the weekend, everything is amazing! Thanks Dan.
Here are some quick pictures ?
oooooh the whole set, very sexy - the stuff dreams are made of!
I'll send you that other thing you needed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Dan, I'm going to be sending another payment thursday. <3
good, because there is way too many people up in here breathing all over your coilovers
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 06-09-2009 at 04:21 PM..
Old 06-09-2009, 04:28 PM   #2976
HasteBryant
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
HasteBryant is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
quote for:
New PSM S13 toe rod for low cars.
shipped to 79903
Old 06-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #2977
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Going as fast as I can. I only work part time so Im not quite certified baller status yet. :\ They are still mine, correct?
Old 06-09-2009, 04:39 PM   #2978
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HasteBryant View Post
quote for:
shipped to 79903
$218
Quote:
Going as fast as I can. I only work part time so Im not quite certified baller status yet. :\ They are still mine, correct?
they got your name on em ~reserved for guy on zilvia with coilover avitar~
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:55 PM   #2979
HasteBryant
Leaky Injector

HasteBryant is on a distinguished road
Quote:
quote for:
shipped to 79903
Payment sent of $218 for super low s13 toe rods.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:02 PM   #2980
s14kate

s14kate is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
oooooh the whole set, very sexy - the stuff dreams are made of!
I'll send you that other thing you needed
Thanks! I am ready to get those on to get my alignment squared away.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:47 PM   #2981
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
$218
they got your name on em ~reserved for guy on zilvia with coilover avitar~
Thanks a lot, Dan. I really appreciate it!
Old 06-09-2009, 07:34 PM   #2982
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Payment sent of $218 for super low s13 toe rods.
Your paypal account has no address - please advise where to send
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14kate View Post
Thanks! I am ready to get those on to get my alignment squared away.
tracking emailed
Quote:
Thanks a lot, Dan. I really appreciate it!
welcome = )
Old 06-09-2009, 07:38 PM   #2983
bradystrib
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
bradystrib is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
okay, paypal locked on and loaded waiting for confirmation of s13 tension rods shipped to 30082. thanks dan
Old 06-09-2009, 08:38 PM   #2984
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

White Comet is making a name for him/her selfWhite Comet is making a name for him/her self
pm'ed back
Old 06-09-2009, 11:12 PM   #2985
musikjunkie
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
musikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
when do you guys plan on getting more coilovers because i really want a set for my s13
Old 06-09-2009, 11:40 PM   #2986
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
sent another 100 bucks for the cobra
Old 06-10-2009, 07:55 AM   #2987
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aa87
subframe riser, bent rear toe rod, CNC breather kit, 6kg spring pair to 71115
Old 06-10-2009, 01:29 PM   #2988
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradystrib View Post
okay, paypal locked on and loaded waiting for confirmation of s13 tension rods shipped to 30082. thanks dan
$200 shipped
Quote:
pm'ed back
its ready when you are
Quote:
Originally Posted by musikjunkie View Post
when do you guys plan on getting more coilovers because i really want a set for my s13
august
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
sent another 100 bucks for the cobra
payment noted, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by aa87 View Post
subframe riser, bent rear toe rod, CNC breather kit, 6kg spring pair to 71115
$500 shipped
please specify breather color
you probably want the radiator hose adapter for $20 extra?
Old 06-10-2009, 02:21 PM   #2989
lolatclint
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
lolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lolatclint
quote on hydraulic ebrake w/ s.s braided lines shipped to 92505

thanks
Old 06-10-2009, 06:01 PM   #2990
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$320 shipped ~ in stock now
Old 06-11-2009, 12:45 AM   #2991
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

White Comet is making a name for him/her selfWhite Comet is making a name for him/her self
dan the cobra for me looks great!! i thought of one other request though while looking at it. to make my life easier in fabbing the rest of it, could i get a foot of 3" stainless welded onto the flex pipe and then i trim and add a bend where i need? let me know how much it will be to have it done like this. sorry for not thinking of it sooner.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:44 AM   #2992
2ndcar
Leaky Injector

2ndcar is an unknown quantity at this point
Price on:
Toe Rod
Traction Rod
RUCA
Tension Rod
S13 Coilover
And Subframe collars
Shipped to 53072?
As a set and Individual pricing too please
Old 06-11-2009, 01:49 PM   #2993
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
dan the cobra for me looks great!! i thought of one other request though while looking at it. to make my life easier in fabbing the rest of it, could i get a foot of 3" stainless welded onto the flex pipe and then i trim and add a bend where i need? let me know how much it will be to have it done like this. sorry for not thinking of it sooner.
the 90 degree mandrel bends have legs on them.
I would hate to charge you more for a pipe that may not be routed towards your turbo, causing you to cut it off and reweld, Instead you could just weld the leg of the 90 degree mandrel aligned to the turbo & flex and be done with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndcar View Post
Price on:
Toe Rod
Traction Rod
RUCA
Tension Rod
S13 Coilover
And Subframe collars
Shipped to 53072?
As a set and Individual pricing too please
Its not available all together at the moment since we are out of the coilovers, but you can reserve then from the next round. $1073 shipped
the multilink set with spacers is $864 shipped
Old 06-11-2009, 02:20 PM   #2994
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Hey Dan when do the Oil filter relocation kits come in?
Old 06-11-2009, 02:24 PM   #2995
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

in stock now
Old 06-11-2009, 02:35 PM   #2996
Z33dori
Post Whore!

they are 60 bucks right...

do i have to make my own lines or does it come with some?

i think i'll add that to my order
Old 06-11-2009, 04:02 PM   #2997
Trevor87
Leaky Injector

Trevor87 is an unknown quantity at this point
how much for an s13 sr rad shipped to b.c.(canada)?
Old 06-11-2009, 06:12 PM   #2998
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
they are 60 bucks right...

do i have to make my own lines or does it come with some?

i think i'll add that to my order
Yes $60, no lines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor87 View Post
how much for an s13 sr rad shipped to b.c.(canada)?
out of stock at the moment. Its going to be a month or 2
Old 06-11-2009, 08:10 PM   #2999
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

that woudl be fine, how much woudl it be then after you add that?
Old 06-11-2009, 09:21 PM   #3000
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

'Nother payment sent.
Closed Thread