Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 01:15 AM   #1
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
SR FS: gt2871, mr exhuast manifold enthalpy tuned ECU bee r rev limitor

gt2871r .64 turbo- 1000

t28 return - 35

apexi z32 filter - 65

z32 mafs - 120

Bee r Rev limitor - 200

shipping not included. but will be available with an address

these are the new pics, the parts arnt quit this clean
turbo has maybe 1000 miles on it.

<b>updated parts list.</b>

Last edited by idahotuner; 02-13-2009 at 03:09 PM.. Reason: pics added
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2009, 02:07 AM   #2
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
got pics of the t28 inlet/outlet? pm me.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:11 AM   #3
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I'd love to see pics of the PipingPro intake - if it'll work with my GT28R, I'll take it!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 02-09-2009, 06:37 AM   #4
david200095367
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (42)
david200095367 has made poor choicesdavid200095367 has made poor choicesdavid200095367 has made poor choicesdavid200095367 has made poor choicesdavid200095367 has made poor choicesdavid200095367 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to david200095367
so did something go wrong with this build?
Old 02-09-2009, 06:51 AM   #5
xdabsx
Zilvia Addict

xdabsx is a glorious beacon of lightxdabsx is a glorious beacon of lightxdabsx is a glorious beacon of lightxdabsx is a glorious beacon of lightxdabsx is a glorious beacon of lightxdabsx is a glorious beacon of lightxdabsx is a glorious beacon of lightxdabsx is a glorious beacon of lightxdabsx is a glorious beacon of lightxdabsx is a glorious beacon of lightxdabsx is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to xdabsx
lemme get pics of mr manifold and o2
Old 02-09-2009, 10:50 AM   #6
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
ight i will get pictures up later tonight.

nothing went wrong besides blowing my pistion rings.

so i am going forged internals and top mount TS gt3076r
Old 02-09-2009, 10:56 AM   #7
harlockssx
Zilvia Junkie

harlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enough
What's the Enthalpy ECU tuned for?
Old 02-09-2009, 01:51 PM   #8
CIutchCollidE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
CIutchCollidE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
gt2871r
put up some pix plz
Old 02-09-2009, 01:52 PM   #9
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
<< still want Piping Pro intake if it'll work with standard T28 style, and also need the CS "clocker" pieces >> pending pics

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 02-09-2009, 04:18 PM   #10
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlockssx View Post
What's the Enthalpy ECU tuned for?
enthalpy tuned for
264 cams
740cc injectors
greddy intake manifold
gt2871r .64
z32 maf

if you guys want i can post the pics of the parts before i put them on the car.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:34 PM   #11
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Soon as I see some pics of the intake, I'll take it and the CS adapter pieces

Old 02-09-2009, 05:02 PM   #12
harlockssx
Zilvia Junkie

harlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahotuner View Post
enthalpy tuned for
264 cams
740cc injectors
greddy intake manifold
gt2871r .64
z32 maf

if you guys want i can post the pics of the parts before i put them on the car.
Holy crap! That's nearly my identical setup! Only real difference is I'm using a Q45 throttlebody. Were those Nismo 740's? Shoot me a PM...
Old 02-10-2009, 04:14 PM   #13
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Pms replied to..... more pics to come later tonight
Old 02-10-2009, 04:45 PM   #14
Blackzenki82
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Blackzenki82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Blackzenki82
you taking any trades on these things? i'm somewhat interested in the megan mani and elbow.... maybe the lines as well....

oh and if you're not keeping it, how much do you want for the clocking adapter for the turbo inlet???

few things i got for trade...

APEXi Super Intake with elbow for Z32
APEXi SAFC 2
GReddy Profec B Spec II EBC
OEM S13/S14 strut bar, similar to the nismo unit.... OEM equipment on the koukis in japanland...
HKS S13 SR 264 cams

let me know if you're interested at all...
Old 02-10-2009, 06:24 PM   #15
karforty5
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
karforty5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
What were you numbers with this setup? Is the ecu sold yet
Old 02-10-2009, 07:59 PM   #16
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

as far as trades i would be taking them for internals but how many people have forged internals laying around that they would trade.

my numbers with this set up were 371 hp at 16 psi at 20 spiking to 24 it made 416 rwhp.

yes the ecu is still for sale

the clocking adapters are sold i believe.

pics up dated.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:06 PM   #17
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

I'll take the pipe, what's the deal with the clocking adapters? I just need the bottom one. I called dibs on those like the day you put em up :?

Old 02-10-2009, 08:21 PM   #18
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

basically it is whoever gets me the money first. and i would perfer to sell the clocking pieces together.

get me an zip and i can get you a shipping quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:25 PM   #19
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

PM'd ya.

msglnth.

Old 02-10-2009, 08:29 PM   #20
duffman1278
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278
Free bump for ben, this guys legit! GL with your sale.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:36 PM   #21
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

*yoink* Piping Pro intake and CS Clocking Adapters sold to me.

Old 02-11-2009, 01:46 PM   #22
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

for any parts i get payment for today i will ship them out tomorrow.

other wise you will have to wait until next tuesday as i will be gone over the weekend
Old 02-11-2009, 02:01 PM   #23
valve timing
Leaky Injector

valve timing is an unknown quantity at this point
is the price on the turbo firm ?
Old 02-11-2009, 03:33 PM   #24
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

i would like to get some where in the 900-1000 area. mainly cause i am using this to buy pistons and stuff.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:59 PM   #25
valve timing
Leaky Injector

valve timing is an unknown quantity at this point
oh ok i got a s15 t28 lined up thanks though bro gl with the sale
Old 02-11-2009, 08:08 PM   #26
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

thanks man. i still need to sell some more parts to buy my pistions and stuff.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:51 AM   #27
Greddy323
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (-3)
Greddy323 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
i want the beeeeee-r
Old 02-12-2009, 10:18 AM   #28
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greddy323 View Post
i want the beeeeee-r
you have pm
Old 02-13-2009, 03:11 PM   #29
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

last update. after tonight i will probably only have the bee r left.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:40 PM   #30
racerx2k1

Trader Rating: (0)
racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Pms replied to..... more pics to come later tonight
Quote:
thanks man. i still need to sell some more parts to buy my pistions and stuff.
Quote:
you have pm
Quote:
last update. after tonight i will probably only have the bee r left.
2 bump limit. You can start new thread in 3 days.