Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-11-2008, 10:49 PM   #1171
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
yes....congrats to the winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!check out that podium...2 out of three were taught by me! woot woot!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had a blast driving with you cyrus!!!!!! next event is gonna be the shit! no joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha....i must have been mad durring this run!
ANd who taught mark??? He must be the best of the best. Haha

Ive been reading everyone's post. Thank you all for coming and your support!

Special thanks goes out to Cyrus for hooking us up with Megan Racing parts to our winners: JP, Ramon, and Teddy!! You guys did great!

And of course, thank you to all you lovely staff members. Even though I was running around all day with Sam at HTM, I still love you guys. No thanks to FC mike for not doing anything all day and coming hella late. What happend to 5:50am?

Next Balcony event is on June 7th. Make your reservations now!!

Come to the Friday night meet in arcadia!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2008, 10:53 PM   #1172
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
ANd who taught mark??? He must be the best of the best. Haha

Ive been reading everyone's post. Thank you all for coming and your support!

Special thanks goes out to Cyrus for hooking us up with Megan Racing parts to our winners: JP, Ramon, and Teddy!! You guys did great!

And of course, thank you to all you lovely staff members. Even though I was running around all day with Sam at HTM, I still love you guys. No thanks to FC mike for not doing anything all day and coming hella late. What happend to 5:50am?

Next Balcony event is on June 7th. Make your reservations now!!

Come to the Friday night meet in arcadia!

since you said no dirt drop three wheels we just went with three car tandem instead hahaha.
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:53 PM   #1173
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
JXN! You have my deposit for June

No grip in June right?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:59 PM   #1174
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
WSIR's owner dont really like how drifters on HTM dirt drop. So Ive decided to take initiatives, and ask all the drifters to not dirt drop.

Riley, you were doing awesome. You need to take me for a ride next time!!

Jimmy, yeah i still got ya money. We might do grip again at HTM. we'll see!

So does anyone want to know who is the TOUGE MASTER @ HTM???
Even though he did have his car, and came hella late, he was able to find a car, and take winner as our FIRST Touge Master @ HTM
Doing his best timed lap at 1 min 06 secs, John Chow(you may know him as the guy with the orange FC) was able to drive Jason Kim's little AE3S Corolla with FC NA rotary engine, and take first place!!

20 year old car with a 20 year old engine taking on brand new S2ks and SRT NEON, I would have to say, Congratz John and Jason!
Old 05-11-2008, 11:00 PM   #1175
kapowerhicomp1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
kapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
vid of HTM run http://www.youtube.com/v/fxL0GVmi32A&hl=en
kapowerhicomp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:02 PM   #1176
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
Quote:
WSIR's owner dont really like how drifters on HTM dirt drop. So Ive decided to take initiatives, and ask all the drifters to not dirt drop.

mang all ya gotta do is holla!

cant wait for the next HTM event!
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:32 PM   #1177
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Jxn put me down for next month's Balcony event! Do ittttt!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:53 PM   #1178
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ I'll be right there with you. KA powah!!! lol

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:57 PM   #1179
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
KA FTW man!!!!
Old 05-12-2008, 12:00 AM   #1180
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Yeahhh you better make it Jimmy! None of that oh my water pump is gone crap! Do it!
Old 05-12-2008, 12:10 AM   #1181
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
Quote:

DUDE DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED U FUCKES ONLY CALLED ME ONCE THATS THE ONLY MISSED CALL I GOT FROM ANYONE FUCK OF. I SET THE ALARM BUT FUCKING CHASE BROKE THE FUCKING CLOCK I DONT KNOW HOW AND FUCKED EVERYTHING UP. AND Y DIDNT U GUYS COME POUND OF THE DOOR OR WINDOW?? WTF ???
Old 05-12-2008, 12:23 AM   #1182
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
Quote:

Even though he did have his car, and came hella late, he was able to find a car, and take winner as our FIRST Touge Master @ HTM
Doing his best timed lap at 1 min 06 secs, John Chow(you may know him as the guy with the orange FC) was able to drive Jason Kim's little AE3S Corolla with FC NA rotary engine, and take first place!!

20 year old car with a 20 year old engine taking on brand new S2ks and SRT NEON, I would have to say, Congratz John and Jason!
What tires was he running. I'm pretty sure jason only had his drifting tires and a pair of grip tires only for the front ? What is this case of the Takumi Fujiwara? 150 rwhp corolla stomping out faster cars ? I bet john will tickle the 1 minute mark when he doesn't have a corolla. What was second place time ?
Old 05-12-2008, 12:23 AM   #1183
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
so anyone get pics or vid of me hitting the bails ? ?
Old 05-12-2008, 12:57 AM   #1184
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by 626 FC3S View Post
so anyone get pics or vid of me hitting the bails ? ?
hey mike post the video of our tandem group run!!
Old 05-12-2008, 01:05 AM   #1185
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
Sexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sexxxyslide
Dont thank me guys...i was only able to give you guys prizes due to the help of MEGANRACING......it was lots of fun....mark..ure a kewl driver....keep at it!! we shall do this again....!!
Sexxxyslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:11 AM   #1186
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
some nice pics.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

great pics gus!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:14 AM   #1187
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
shit dave sick ass pictures
Old 05-12-2008, 01:32 AM   #1188
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
holy shit

i just saved a pic of jack's car to my computer.

worlds collide.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 07:43 AM   #1189
805-240
Zilvia Member

805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteZero View Post
which car do you drive?
im ramon with the black sil80 and fn
805-240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 07:54 AM   #1190
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by 805-240 View Post
im ramon with the black sil80 and fn
I will take a look through my pictures when I get home from work and see if I can find ya =D

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:14 AM   #1191
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 626 FC3S View Post
DUDE DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED U FUCKES ONLY CALLED ME ONCE THATS THE ONLY MISSED CALL I GOT FROM ANYONE FUCK OF. I SET THE ALARM BUT FUCKING CHASE BROKE THE FUCKING CLOCK I DONT KNOW HOW AND FUCKED EVERYTHING UP. AND Y DIDNT U GUYS COME POUND OF THE DOOR OR WINDOW?? WTF ???
dude, no one know which room you were in...dont sweat it buddy. Lay off that herb on drive days. You'll be ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvtisupra View Post
What tires was he running. I'm pretty sure jason only had his drifting tires and a pair of grip tires only for the front ? What is this case of the Takumi Fujiwara? 150 rwhp corolla stomping out faster cars ? I bet john will tickle the 1 minute mark when he doesn't have a corolla. What was second place time ?
We didnt bother with 2nd place. One of the top 3 guy was too hot headed, it went to his head too much.

Fastest time was set by the black and blue s2k at 1 min 05 sec. Im sure John will stomp the comp(time attack) with the Orange FC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
hey mike post the video of our tandem group run!!
I forgot to mention, winner of the Advance tandem group, by default cuz we were badass..........the 626 drift crew(jxn, lil jack, fc mike, 2 tone chuck)!!!! w00t!
Old 05-12-2008, 08:30 AM   #1192
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
if grip is available at the next event ill be there....bahhh stupid tranny
Old 05-12-2008, 10:14 AM   #1193
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

MOAR picturesssss!!!
Old 05-12-2008, 10:27 AM   #1194
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
dude, no one know which room you were in...dont sweat it buddy. Lay off that herb on drive days. You'll be ok

We didnt bother with 2nd place. One of the top 3 guy was too hot headed, it went to his head too much.

Fastest time was set by the black and blue s2k at 1 min 05 sec. Im sure John will stomp the comp(time attack) with the Orange FC.

I forgot to mention, winner of the Advance tandem group, by default cuz we were badass..........the 626 drift crew(jxn, lil jack, fc mike, 2 tone chuck)!!!! w00t!

dude herb has nothing to do with it. i told all of u when i went 2 sleep 123 right when u walk out. but whatever
Old 05-12-2008, 11:31 AM   #1195
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
lets see some pics from HTM
Old 05-12-2008, 11:41 AM   #1196
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_legend View Post
if grip is available at the next event ill be there....bahhh stupid tranny
I told you I know a good tranny.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:49 AM   #1197
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Whose got more picssssszzzz?
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 12:49 PM   #1198
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I'll have some up tomorrow if I'm not lazy.
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:44 PM   #1199
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:

i would officially like to dub my car as RE86 not AE3S THANK YOU
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 02:06 PM   #1200
seto_s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
seto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to seto_s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
MOAR picturesssss!!!
yeeeeeeeeeeeah