Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-13-2008, 11:45 PM   #121
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
Quote:
Originally Posted by flip3d View Post
Get an N/A FC RX-7. You'll love it.

I'm actually looking for one now but people in Florida like to charge "drift tax" so they're all so damn expensive.
Those cars are actually pretty darn cool, u jus gotta baby those blow-happy rotaries, I see so many at the junk yard tho, I always wonder why.
Oo_Skyline_oO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2008, 02:41 PM   #122
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
Who negged me calling me an Idiot? Leave your name big guy.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:53 PM   #123
turtl631
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
turtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
LOL @ everyone saying that a 240 is a tough first car because you won't be able to control it, like it's a blown bigblock or something. Every 240 I see is driven by either a skinny fanboy trying to look hard, or middle aged people who have no clue that anybody out there even cares about these cars. They're not crashing. If you're gonna crash a 240 as your first car, it's because you drive like a moron. Get something cheaper so it doesn't matter, you learn your lesson, and you haven't depleted the world of another decent car. I'm guilty of the same- I totaled my first 240. I tried to compress my braking zones while driving in the mountains. Completely retarded, and now I do track events to satisfy the urge to drive hard.
turtl631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 09:02 PM   #124
morbid
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
morbid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^^ I know right. The only thing a 240 has that would be dangerous for a newbie is RWD... it has 155hp its not that hard to drive. Teenagers trying to buy an M3 or Cobra or Vette or SS should be told they might not able to handle it. Not a kid trying to buy a $2000 Nissan. People tell him to get a beater, lol. A 240 is a beater. And you said your paying for the car, so more power to you. Just buy the car and pretend its a civic your parents won't notice.

Last edited by morbid; 04-22-2008 at 04:55 AM..
morbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:59 AM   #125
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid View Post
^^ I know right. The only thing a 240 has that would be dangerous for a newbie is RWD... it has 170hp its not that hard to drive. Teenagers trying to buy an M3 or Cobra or Vette or SS should be told they might not able to handle it. Not a kid trying to buy a $2000 Nissan. People tell him to get a beater, lol. A 240 is a beater. And you said your paying for the car, so more power to you. Just buy the car and pretend its a civic your parents won't notice.

thank you, well said
Oo_Skyline_oO is offline   Reply With Quote