Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-13-2015, 07:37 PM   #31
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zwzweston View Post
Watching that video gave me a headache. He just rambles on and on about how sad his life is.
Yeah man then you watch The Final Bout 2 video and wonder why the Stay Crvshing (has to be a V because swag reasons) and wonder why he doesn't just do it for himself. All the FB teams build their cars for style and fun...not Instagram followers or sponsorships.
Old 10-13-2015, 07:40 PM   #32
zwzweston
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
zwzweston is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
That's what bothers me about everyone who's into cars these days, especially guys like that. It seems like it's all about getting noticed and 'making it big' and all that, right off the bat. I haven't been around forever, but I think that it should be about driving and building, and your own work and the results of it. Not what free parts you can get so you can look cool in a parking lot with your bros.
zwzweston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 06:19 AM   #33
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 06:21 AM   #34
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Old 10-14-2015, 06:25 AM   #35
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
I seriously think Miura-sans red GT86 on the original 16" BBS was/is the only good looking car wearing his kit. All the fucking FRS/BRZ cats throw it on, add 18x10 wheels, and leave the car under stock power. Makes sense. Very few turbo/supercharge and even then their cars only get driven to and from shows.

Props to Slava and the other guys that slide their FRS/BRZs. If I remember correctly they're only using headers and a tune. I was looking into it before I decided to sell mine.
Old 10-14-2015, 08:57 AM   #36
Purestock240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Purestock240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
this is gayer than aids. can I have my 13 minutes back?

I'm sure every generation had total fucking morons.. social media just lets todays shine brighter than in the past.
Purestock240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 09:05 AM   #37
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Old 10-14-2015, 09:11 AM   #38
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Old 10-14-2015, 09:26 AM   #39
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I'm just ready for sticker madness to end. Stickers ruin cars
Old 10-14-2015, 09:47 AM   #40
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
It was cool when Fatlace built the Vortech Rocket Bunny FRS because it was new and unique at the time. Now everything just looks more or less cheaper and the same.
Old 10-14-2015, 10:03 AM   #41
Kuma
Zilvia Addict

Kuma is an unknown quantity at this point
Time to peel off the stickers and try to sell the car before the sponsors hit you up for a bunch of money you don't have.

Maybe save the money for the parts first, incase your sponsorship doesn't work out.... Maybe I'm trying to be too logical.
Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 12:53 PM   #42
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Right out of Need For Speed Underground 2.

Old 10-14-2015, 01:14 PM   #43
STR8 H8N
BANNED

how much do you think he is goint to put this thing for on ebay

$40-$50k
Old 10-14-2015, 02:48 PM   #44
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
People actually buy clothing with that stupid ass car on it? Fucking hate the FR-S/BRZ.
Old 10-14-2015, 03:22 PM   #45
hellaslows13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
hellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
this

video of this dude talking is zzzz... car is zzz and mad text book. next
Old 10-14-2015, 04:02 PM   #46
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
zerodameaon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Right out of Need For Speed Underground 2.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We called this guy out on so many thing on FB that he banned us. IIRC it all started when we called him out for stealing someones tshirt design and calling it his own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKdaMoRoN View Post
Maybe you should petition the retards who are paying 5k for an S13.

Need to adjust your idle?
http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/395413...-pictures.html
zerodameaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 06:35 PM   #47
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
I like club stickers. I only use the ones from guys I really like () and people that help me source parts...but the 'twerk it, Miley' and that shit has to go. There's a dude on Instagram (pingisasian) that has a pretty rad S13...with a huge BCL (?) wing that has a sticker on the underside that says 'suck my ass'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuma View Post
Time to peel off the stickers and try to sell the car before the sponsors hit you up for a bunch of money you don't have.

Maybe save the money for the parts first, incase your sponsorship doesn't work out.... Maybe I'm trying to be too logical.
Who has the patience for a labor of love anymore? You can just kiss some ass and shit out a build for 3k+ 'followers'. Oh and you HAVE to start a t-shirt business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
It was cool when Fatlace built the Vortech Rocket Bunny FRS because it was new and unique at the time. Now everything just looks more or less cheaper and the same.
I'm not gonna lie, I really like Mark Arcenal. I don't think he's a shitty person...the dudes that dickride his shit are definitely giving him a bad rep. I'll rephrase: Miura-san's first RB GT86 was cool, Fatlace's first iteration was cool, and the last good one was the SpeedHunters one wearing the old Toyota livery w/ fender mirrors. Just my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dook-E View Post
People actually buy clothing with that stupid ass car on it? Fucking hate the FR-S/BRZ.
Just like Fatlace/Illest, it's the dudes dickriding that give the chassis a bad rep. I had paint correction done by a detailer the other day and we talked about cars. He's an Evo 9 owner/enthusiast. We talked about how the community kills the cars because it's almost like every fuckboy from the s-chassis scene (and probably from NICO) hopped on the ZN6's dick and started singing swan songs. He hates detailing their cars because they swear it's the best thing since sliced bread. The car is, at best, as much fun as an S13 with a KA24DE and that's not a bad thing. I had plenty of fun in my S14 under KA24DE power. It doesn't need fucking 18x10 wheels, fender flares, and a fart can...but the community is obsessed with e-fame.

I got too wrapped up with hating the community that I sold the car (negative equity) and came back to the s-chassis. Had I been more patient, I would've probalby ended up like Slava. God damn I love watching him slide that thing like it's not new lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodameaon View Post
We called this guy out on so many thing on FB that he banned us. IIRC it all started when we called him out for stealing someones tshirt design and calling it his own.
Sums up the community. Like I said, I got banned from the forums for defending some dick in my FS thread. Apparently my $2200 price tag for TE37RTs and Yokohamas was too high when WheelDude was selling Rotas for cheaper. Since I didn't mollycoddle the boy I was banned.
Old 10-14-2015, 07:06 PM   #48
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Hey guys.

Did not watch the video or read any of the posts.

Cliffs?
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 07:28 PM   #49
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Hey guys.

Did not watch the video or read any of the posts.

Cliffs?
StvyCrvshing (?) guy says he originally hacked up his car for a Rocket Bunny kit to do something 'radical' enough to get sponsors. Sponsors say you can have all the parts but you have to go to SEMA or possibly pay us retail for parts. Dude says no problem. SEMA isn't guaranteed. Now he blames SEMA for hard times ahead.

Everyone in this thread touched weeners and sent me $27 via PayPal. Your turn.
Old 10-15-2015, 06:28 AM   #50
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
StvyCrvshing (?) guy says he originally hacked up his car for a Rocket Bunny kit to do something 'radical' enough to get sponsors. Sponsors say you can have all the parts but you have to go to SEMA or possibly pay us retail for parts. Dude says no problem. SEMA isn't guaranteed. Now he blames SEMA for hard times ahead.

does the parking lot count?

its a free car show out ther every year
Old 10-15-2015, 08:22 AM   #51
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post

That reminds me, I sent you 600,000 GMP and my thing still says I'm a whore. Pls respond.
Old 10-15-2015, 09:43 AM   #52
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
I too am a whore, but I've come to accept it.
Old 10-15-2015, 11:26 AM   #53
STR8 H8N
BANNED

i want to be a whore
Old 10-15-2015, 11:44 AM   #54
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8 H8N View Post
i want to be a whore

You need sponsors and a spot at SEMA before that can happen.
Old 10-15-2015, 12:00 PM   #55
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
anyone going to Sema should post pictures of FRS/BRZ on instagram and tag #staycrushing

just to mess with him
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 12:07 PM   #56
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
That reminds me, I sent you 600,000 GMP and my thing still says I'm a whore. Pls respond.
Oh...we're doing maintenance on the site. You have to log in and out of Zilvia 599,999 times and on the 600,000th you have to send me $32.50 and a Ditto carrying a Master Ball before logging in. When that's done you'll be set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dook-E View Post
You need sponsors and a spot at SEMA before that can happen.
ZING !

Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
anyone going to Sema should post pictures of FRS/BRZ on instagram and tag #staycrushing

just to mess with him
Your trolling level is over 9,000!
Old 10-15-2015, 12:22 PM   #57
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Has anyone even seen said car. . . ? post pic
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 12:24 PM   #58
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
Has anyone even seen said car. . . ? post pic
It's already posted in this thread. It's white now, I think.
Old 10-15-2015, 12:28 PM   #59
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I wonder how many rocketbunny/libertywalk/tra kyoto cars were gonna see this year.

I always thought that the zn6/zc6 was overpriced by like $10k.

For around the same price range of a new FRS/BRZ you could score a WRX or evo.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 12:30 PM   #60
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
i am going to Sema. i think i will tag him in all the pics i take
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote