Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 03-18-2013, 04:34 PM   #1
JakeUK

Trader Rating: (0)
JakeUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wot do i need to make the exterior of my uk kouki/s14a US spec

Hi there,*
Basicly i would like any info u guys from the states can give me on making my UK spec s14a US spec. I no i need side markers and that your rear bumpers are different. Could anyone tell me if the sidarkers are just on with your side lights or do they flash with ur turn signals aswell?*Do you have markers in your rear lights or is it just the zenki?*If anyone could help me out with pics of US exterior parts or who would ship the side markers and stuff over seas that would be awsome!*
Thanks
Jake in england**
JakeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2013, 08:47 PM   #2
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
As far as the bumpers, you're side markers are on the fenders vs on the bumper on the US spec. No, the lights on the side of the bumper are just markers, not winkers. If you're gonna go change the rear bumper up, get a JDM Kouki rear bumper and some valence.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:48 AM   #3
JakeUK

JakeUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok so thats the side markers. Do ur blinkers stay on when ur headlights are on and flash when u u indicate or are they just flash when you indicate???
JakeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:46 AM   #4
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
the blinkers are for indicators only, no running lights but the bumper side marker lights light up as running lights. The rear taillights have the corner light up as running lights too. You would need usdm headlights as well if you want to make it look 100% like USDM. If you did that you would need to do something about the light beam pattern too, however.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:16 PM   #5
Taino_96_sr20

Taino_96_sr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeUK View Post
Hi there,*
Basicly i would like any info u guys from the states can give me on making my UK spec s14a US spec. I no i need side markers and that your rear bumpers are different. Could anyone tell me if the sidarkers are just on with your side lights or do they flash with ur turn signals aswell?*Do you have markers in your rear lights or is it just the zenki?*If anyone could help me out with pics of US exterior parts or who would ship the side markers and stuff over seas that would be awsome!*
Thanks
Jake in england**
basically your side markers on your fender are like are U.S. side markers on are bumper they just stay on with the headlights.if you wanna trade i got some spare side markers trade for your euro side markers?heres a pic of the U.S side markers
Taino_96_sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote