Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 08-08-2009, 06:44 PM   #1
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Koguchi Power Rear 70mm Over Fenders *rare* - $900

Im selling my rear fenders off my hatch project. I need to focus on driving more and building cars less so I am stuck with the coupe for a while and dont really want to part with these fenders but they are just wasted money sitting in my living room. Price is firm if I dont sell them I wont lose sleep. If someone wants some truely rare fenders this is the only pair I know of in the united states. Asking $900. That saves you $150 and they are already here so you dont have to wait for shipping from japan. Willing to ship. Fenders are new only been fitted to the car in the picture with minimal rivet holes so only about 5 of the rivet holes are even drilled. Still factory gel coat hasnt even been sanded to prep for paint.

Email me if youre interested
[email protected]

Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 07:37 PM   #2
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i fucking love how you NOW sells these when im selling my car stuff.

asshole! hahaha

these are so hot, make me all crazy. good luck man!
totally worth every penny!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:07 PM   #3
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
not selling the fronts too?

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:25 AM   #4
brainfood
Post Whore!

brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Nah only selling rears.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:59 AM   #5
wanganwonder
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
wanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
don't do it
wanganwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:16 AM   #6
reccakun08
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
reccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
wow these are serious. good luck
reccakun08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:34 AM   #7
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Can't believe they're up for sale, I remember you buying that S13 hatch just because you got those fenders lol.

Definitely an item that 'makes the car'. GLWS holmes.

Vouch for B. Rogers!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:15 AM   #8
brainfood
Post Whore!

Well I doubt they will sell so don't worry I'm sure I'll be holding on to these. I think they are too much $ for most people
Old 08-09-2009, 11:17 AM   #9
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
what is the deal with that old car?

It seemed like it just needed paint, then BAM.
vanished like a phantom.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:44 PM   #10
brainfood
Post Whore!

I ended up building a coupe for someone who didnt appreciate it and now I am stuck with the coupe. I hate coupes btw
Old 08-09-2009, 03:07 PM   #11
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
^Hatches are gay!

love the fenders tho. glws.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:08 PM   #12
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznDrftr. View Post
^Hatches are gay!

so these fenders are for the hatch or coupe?
Fenders are for the hatch.

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 08-09-2009, 05:00 PM   #13
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfood View Post
I ended up building a coupe for someone who didnt appreciate it and now I am stuck with the coupe. I hate coupes btw
yeah that teal thing, right?

But, what happened to the hatchback?

Did it just vanish into thin air or is it still just sitting half-complete?
Old 08-09-2009, 06:41 PM   #14
brainfood
Post Whore!

It was complete minus paint, then all the parts from the hatch went into the coupe so Colin had a car to drive this season. Had to sell the hatch shell to pay to finish the coupe.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:46 PM   #15
mrchomponthis
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
mrchomponthis is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
coupes sickkker
mrchomponthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:16 PM   #16
Brian
Post Whore!

oh, bummer.

good luck with sale.

tons of people like real parts. ...lol
Old 08-09-2009, 07:22 PM   #17
zorak
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
zorak is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zorak
They aren't really rare. No one wants to pay for them, thats all.

They are pretty nice though. I always picture smoke coming through the slits.
zorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #18
ll_EvOluTIoN
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ll_EvOluTIoN will become famous soon enoughll_EvOluTIoN will become famous soon enoughll_EvOluTIoN will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^^^^^^really not rare, hmm how many sets are there floatin around??? Beautiful fenders, good luck with sale, wish i could afford them.
ll_EvOluTIoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:21 PM   #19
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorak View Post
They aren't really rare. No one wants to pay for them, thats all.

They are pretty nice though. I always picture smoke coming through the slits.
Bullshit.

I would consider myself to be "knee-deep in the game", and I've never seen a set on the street, and only seen Koguchi's set during competition. These are as rare as anything I can think of, and instead of most gay rare JDM shit, these actually look good.

Old 08-10-2009, 03:34 AM   #20
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'm so f'n jealous cause that right there is badass! I just bought a set of overfenders last week and now you post this up... I even had the money to get those iconic fenders off you but I just got a trailer too so I'm broke. Someone better get lucky and buy these or I'm still gonna be jealous of you woody!
Old 08-10-2009, 03:38 AM   #21
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
wow im very impressed with the fitment. this and a set of koukis would be pure sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:38 AM   #22
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
definitely a cut above!! wanted some for a while

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:13 AM   #23
brainfood
Post Whore!

Rare like real parts in the US. Rare.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:19 AM   #24
+Waldo+
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
+Waldo+ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
those are fucking ill. good luck man
Old 08-11-2009, 02:38 AM   #25
cIutchkick
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cIutchkick Send a message via MSN to cIutchkick
i wish i still had my hatch after seeing these. glws!

'95 zenki se - work in progress
'90 s13 coupe widebody
www.myspace.com/krahsh
cIutchkick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 09:15 PM   #26
brainfood
Post Whore!

Where are all the people that used to pm me everyday asking about my fenders?
Old 08-19-2009, 09:18 PM   #27
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
First the BN hatch, now these.
FML.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:20 PM   #28
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Free bump for quality parts, worth more than most s13's out there.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:25 PM   #29
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
wow i've havent seen you on here forever now and now youre selling these. and damn awesome shiiit dont sell it.

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 04:26 PM   #30
zorak
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
zorak is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zorak
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Bullshit.

I would consider myself to be "knee-deep in the game", and I've never seen a set on the street, and only seen Koguchi's set during competition. These are as rare as anything I can think of, and instead of most gay rare JDM shit, these actually look good.
When I said they aren't rare, I'm saying that anyone could buy them if they had the money, as in, they aren't hard to find.

Yea, you won't ever see them on the street, but thats only because no one is willing to pay for them brand new.

But free bump anyways.
zorak is offline   Reply With Quote