Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 07-22-2015, 08:45 AM   #1
arkady151

Trader Rating: (0)
arkady151 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1993 Mercedes 190e Sportline Limited Edition, M104 swapped, dogleg Getrag, Nitrous

Hello everyone,

I decided that I am going to sell my beloved 190e. I bought it January of 2012. I flew out to Virginia, picked it up, drove it home, and have enjoyed it greatly ever since. Below is a portion of the PO's original FS thread that I feel I should post since he is the one who performed the major mechanical changes on the vehicle.

1/10/2012: "What a beast. I have close to 10k invested. many pics (mb tech for over 20 years , I personally put this car together but now time for a boat) anybody seriously interested call me work # 434-386-9035
Bought on ebay from dealer in Toms River NJ for 2600.00 It has 80,000 miles on the car. Converted to 3.2 liter 5 speed manual. Also bought a 1995 e320 sedan for the donor car. I removed the engine and replaced the head gasket and performed a nice 3 ange valve job. Replaced the timing chain , water pump and other items I cant remember. Custom made the wiring harness everything soldered and heat shrink. Bought a getrag 5 speed from a scrapyard for 600.00 (it had been on the shelf there for 10 years. Yes I got very lucky. The fluid was so clear it was like brand new) it is flawless. Genuine new MB flywheel My buddy machinist (34 years expert) took 9 lbs off the flywheel and balanced it for me. Installed all new genuine MB clutch and linkages, and everything that goes with it. Shifter and pedals from ebay uk. new bushings in shifter and new genuine MB shift knob/boot. Gathered all 16v body parts painted them and installed the body kit. (320.00 worth of fasteners) This car runs very strong and seems to never stop pulling. I installed a 329 limited slip from a e320 4matic wagon/ cut, shortened and sleeved axles properly. Dont want to scare anybody off but I do have nitrous installed and have run 1 bottle through it. Wow, Nice. Since this car was automatic it has the kickdown switch under the acc. pedal. That is the activation button and I tucked the child lockout switch under the console so it is always on and the child lockout switch that you see in the console just arms the system. factory look I moved the battery to the trunk because the new control units take up the old battery space up front. I run a passport radar detector and use an optical isolater so when the detector goes off it mutes the stereo . Interior and body in great ,great shape Beilstin sport shocks, front suspension and front brakes from the 95 e320. I have been an auto tech for 34 years and strictly mercedes for 22 years now You dont have a clue how strong and reliable a car like this is unless you have driven one with this conversion. Want to know more call me 434-238-8378 or 434-386-9035 Sorry, The rear diff was from a 91 300te 4matic. It is 329 limited slip with the hydraulic 100 % lock option."

The car now has 90,000 miles. Other than much preventative and regular maintenance. The only changes I performed were OEM euro headlights/turn signals/tail lights and AMG Hammer and then the ML-spec EVOII wheels. The car never skipped a beat, has always been an absolute joy to drive and look at. After having numerous 190's including another M104 swapped car, I am convinced that this is one of the most properly built 190's out there.

Shortly after buying the car, I took it to a local dyno day at PSI Proformance, where the car put down a healthy 222whp/226wtq on a Dynojet (no nitrous). I've used the nitrous just to experience it a few times in 3rd/4th gears. It's definitely a very nice boost, but I never felt the need for it enough to refill the bottle.

The car starts, runs, and drives with no issues.

Sadly, I am currently very busy, and do not drive the car often. It is by far the favorite car I've ever owned, but it deserves more attention than I am able to give it. It needs to be driven and shown around. I do not need to sell the car, and will not sell it to someone who will not care for it properly.

As far as an asking price, I am asking $12,500. This is a car for someone who is willing to pay to have a properly built, no expense spared, and ultra reliable car.

I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.

arkady151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2015, 07:08 AM   #2
arkady151

arkady151 is an unknown quantity at this point
Car will also come with a garage load of spare body, electrical, and other miscellaneous parts.
arkady151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 03:35 PM   #3
Jtuned_andy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Jtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Why can I not send a PM?

Where in/near Philly are you located. Im right outside south philly, might be interested in coming to take a look at the car.
Old 08-23-2015, 02:45 PM   #4
97kouki1
Leaky Injector

97kouki1 has made poor choices97kouki1 has made poor choices97kouki1 has made poor choices97kouki1 has made poor choices97kouki1 has made poor choices97kouki1 has made poor choices97kouki1 has made poor choices97kouki1 has made poor choices
.................................................s orry I needed a minute.

This fucking thing is beautiful and great asking price
97kouki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 10:57 AM   #5
Jtuned_andy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Jtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
no idea how to contact you about this, please PM me or post a phone number