Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-28-2016, 06:32 PM   #10801
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Looks like my son's powerwheels.
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2016, 08:23 PM   #10802
Z32TwinTurbo
Zilvia Junkie

Z32TwinTurbo can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysgottaredtop View Post
How to get featured in this thread:

Step 1 - Own a completely reasonable car

Step 2 - Spice it up with a little 15x12 -114 action

0% chance that car ends up halfway decent
Z32TwinTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 08:55 PM   #10803
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
DJTTon is on the path to ruinDJTTon is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
DIW is also quoting that monstrosity three times
DJTTon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 09:04 PM   #10804
Roscoe.
Leaky Injector

Roscoe. is on a distinguished road
That BMW is just awful. Wheel choice, color, the giant tires for that much stretch, the god awful quarter panel work as if anything he does there is gonna cover those wheels. What a joke.
Roscoe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 09:04 PM   #10805
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Why not just drive it instead?

It would have been funnier if the word with wasn't in there.
Old 04-28-2016, 11:27 PM   #10806
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juucso View Post
To be honest, I am really excited to see how that BMW will turn out.
you would.
Old 04-29-2016, 05:12 AM   #10807
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Yardjass is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z32TwinTurbo View Post
0% chance that car ends up halfway decent
This. That car is ruined. Short of either taking it back to stock or adjusting the camber to a proper level and putting tires on it that actually fit, and then some badass widebody kit, there is absolutely nothing that can be done for it. Even then, those wheels look terrible mostly because of the poor color contrast.
Yardjass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 08:14 AM   #10808
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

Oh Insta Gram
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 09:14 AM   #10809
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Dat banner doe
Old 04-29-2016, 01:22 PM   #10810
S30ZG
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
S30ZG is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
S14.3???? [emoji40]

"I did it because kouki is getting played out." Smh dumbass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
S30ZG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 01:54 PM   #10811
SoundEfx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SoundEfx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just when you thought you've seen everything.

Last edited by SoundEfx; 04-29-2016 at 03:46 PM..
SoundEfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 02:04 PM   #10812
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
saw some fb beef, since you guys love thatboostedchic

They claim she got catfished by that Dan bearded guy lol
Old 04-29-2016, 02:50 PM   #10813
zeitgeist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
zeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
No woman deserves to be sexually harassed under any circumstance
zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 03:23 PM   #10814
Gingersmurf
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Gingersmurf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeitgeist View Post
No woman deserves to be sexually harassed under any circumstance
This.

The whole "thatboostedchick" or that busted chick thing has moved on, i feel that on their end (The bearded guy and the girl herself), it may still feel fresh since it is happening with or to them. However, If they just let the situation die down, everyone would have already forgotten about it, but they would rather these tit for tat exchanges between each other prolonging the situation; the guy being a troll, and the girl being dumb. But that being said, the guy (if this is true) shouldn't be sexually harassing the girl, that's just too far imo. Poke a couple jokes, and move on. Not that anyone cares about my opinion, just my on the situation
Gingersmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 04:12 PM   #10815
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
if i had dan bilzerian money (fuvk you money) id get a russian chick....But sexual harrassment? where? Posting seductive pics and complaining about people trying to get it is like having racing livery and being at a red light and someone trying to race you.... Anyways, this concludes my opinion...
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 05:57 PM   #10816
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Dan Bilzerian would not want that chick. No way. Totally someone trolling her and her green car.
slamburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 07:06 PM   #10817
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamburger View Post
Dan Bilzerian would not want that chick. No way. Totally someone trolling her and her green car.
I'll just leave this here...

Old 04-29-2016, 07:57 PM   #10818
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
You White Knights are missing the fucking point: the stupid cunt only posts shit like that to make it look like a fucking millionaire with 8-pack abs wants to bend her over a barrel and show her the 50 states. She's trying to say she's wanted by the famous people. Dumb cunts gonna dumb cunt.

If she didn't want to be objectified she wouldn't throw her thunder thighs all over IG. There's a chick that has a super funny YouTube video about how IG 'models' are whoring themselves out for free. There's a difference between a respectable model with a portfolio and a stupid asshole that throws her stretch marks and titties (pepperoni nipples, I'm sure) all over the hood of a car.

There's another article about how young Asian women are objectified into nothing more than sex dolls in today's young culture. Who can you blame? The girls that try to get IG 'famous' for showing some skin on social media or the dumb hoonibros that think these broads are angels?
Old 04-30-2016, 01:53 AM   #10819
dr_
Zilvia Member

dr_ is an unknown quantity at this point
^that.

people get too wrapped up in social media shit and take it too far. she's just trying to stroke her ego. her and that transvestite horsehead need to go somewhere. everyone knows damn well dan doesn't have to reach out to a 6 to smash.
dr_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 07:36 AM   #10820
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
You White Knights are missing the fucking point: the stupid cunt only posts shit like that to make it look like a fucking millionaire with 8-pack abs wants to bend her over a barrel and show her the 50 states. She's trying to say she's wanted by the famous people. Dumb cunts gonna dumb cunt.

If she didn't want to be objectified she wouldn't throw her thunder thighs all over IG. There's a chick that has a super funny YouTube video about how IG 'models' are whoring themselves out for free. There's a difference between a respectable model with a portfolio and a stupid asshole that throws her stretch marks and titties (pepperoni nipples, I'm sure) all over the hood of a car.

There's another article about how young Asian women are objectified into nothing more than sex dolls in today's young culture. Who can you blame? The girls that try to get IG 'famous' for showing some skin on social media or the dumb hoonibros that think these broads are angels?
100% yes. Sammy Slutwhore aka that bustedhoe wants to be famous so badly, which Instagram unfortunately gives people an inflated ego and false sense of importance.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:44 AM   #10821
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Well I see most of us are of like mind when it comes to that trashy whore, thatboostedchick. Also, lol @ her not sucking dick for money. I wonder how she got all her car parts.
Old 04-30-2016, 08:33 AM   #10822
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Honestly if Bilzerian showed up on her doorstep (why would he there are WAY hotter IG hoes) I have 0 doubt she would do any nasty sexual shit for him for just a shoutout mid paragraph on a picture on his cats Instagram.
Old 04-30-2016, 01:16 PM   #10823
nixtr

nixtr is an unknown quantity at this point
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2upX8rpiEXg

His shit has holes in it. I dont have holes in my car so obviously he is doing it wrong cause my shit is better. Better is always better.
nixtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 01:38 PM   #10824
Maximum
BANNED

Maximum is an unknown quantity at this point
Maximum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 01:56 PM   #10825
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Fuck...that's Bumblebee's stunt double from Michael Bay's shitty rendition of Transformers. ^^^
Old 04-30-2016, 02:00 PM   #10826
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
There's a difference between a respectable model with a portfolio and a stupid asshole that throws her stretch marks and titties (pepperoni nipples, I'm sure) all over the hood of a car.
I'm sorry, are we against pepperoni nipples? That sounds delicious and functional.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:09 PM   #10827
dizzariot
Post Whore!

driftsucky...your girlfriend...WOOF.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:29 PM   #10828
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=628449
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 04:21 PM   #10829
TSL
Leaky Injector

TSL is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Guys I got this rock solid business plan where I want to jump on the bandwagon in an already oversaturated market where the supply was already milked dry by Australians and New Zealanders who snapped up all the good cars years ago when the prices in Japan were rock bottom because they have been doing this shit for 2 decades already.

I just need some people to help me out so I can try and compete with them by catering to a community that is notorious for not wanting to pay for anything and sucking colossal amounts of dick. What could possibly go wrong?
TSL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 04:40 PM   #10830
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSL View Post
Guys I got this rock solid business plan where I want to jump on the bandwagon in an already oversaturated market where the supply was already milked dry by Australians and New Zealanders who snapped up all the good cars years ago when the prices in Japan were rock bottom because they have been doing this shit for 2 decades already.

I just need some people to help me out so I can try and compete with them by catering to a community that is notorious for not wanting to pay for anything and sucking colossal amounts of dick.
Actually, Australians and New Zealanders already milked all of the good phallus dry.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote