Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 09:35 PM   #421
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
mason got lucky on that shot.
kobe had that game.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2009, 09:37 PM   #422
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
... bad call.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:38 PM   #423
s14kings
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
s14kings is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Bad call on the foul...? If so, are you kidding that was a foul. Definately lucky but it gets it done.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:39 PM   #424
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Great shot by Kobe.
Great shot +1 by Mason. (bad foul by D.Fish)
Horrible call by the refs.

but... remember that LUCKY shot by Duncan where he completely lost control of the ball...
Old 01-14-2009, 09:39 PM   #425
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
LOL at Laker fans
you're all cocksuckers

After all those years of Robert Horry and Derek Fisher, two guys notorious for being totally worthless except for "clutch" shots . .

. . Roger Mason, a 45% 3P shooter is "lucky" whenever he makes a game winner?

Even when he's hit game winners already before this season (ask J-Rich! Lol!)

Laker fans can go fuck themselves

you hear me?

Fuck yourselves! LOL!

Always beautiful to hear you pussies whine
Old 01-14-2009, 09:43 PM   #426
s14kings
Leaky Injector

LOL +1, I hate the Lakers too.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:44 PM   #427
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I'm not going to complain. I could look past the no-call at the end. Fisher's foul was fucking stupid.
He should have stayed on the bench.

31-7
Old 01-14-2009, 09:46 PM   #428
s14kings
Leaky Injector

Wish they would of lost last nights game as well. Give them a 2 loss streak.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:47 PM   #429
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
You can't bench Fisher

He brings "championship experience" . . . "clutchness" . . . "chemistry" . . . "leadership" and all sorts of useless immeasurable rubbish that people use in place of shit like "production" and "efficiency" or say, "talent"

Oh, and he's got Ex-Warrior Mojo^TM Can't fade that.

Man, I still want to kill that stupid radio caller who suggested that Derek Fisher was jobbed out of an all-star spot last year because he "brought so much to the team."

If someone can find that chick, slap her for me.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:48 PM   #430
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

I saw that shot on Christmas against the Suns so I know Mason can be clutch. Today's shot was pretty clutch as well. Like I said, BAD foul by D.Fish.

OptionZero, How can you call Horry and Fisher worthless? Do you watch NBA games? Have you watched those countless games where Horry hit game-winning 3's?

Is being "clutch" at the end of playoff games worthless to you? It must be if you think Horry and Fisher are "worthless".

Anyways, I don't want to get into another argument with yet another Laker hater. Just be ready for the Lakers when it comes time for the Playoffs because they will be a TOUGH contender for whoever.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:51 PM   #431
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Give it up, you're not going to win with OptionZero. He hates Fisher with a passion.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:52 PM   #432
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
LOL at Laker fans
you're all cocksuckers

After all those years of Robert Horry and Derek Fisher, two guys notorious for being totally worthless except for "clutch" shots . .

. . Roger Mason, a 45% 3P shooter is "lucky" whenever he makes a game winner?

Even when he's hit game winners already before this season (ask J-Rich! Lol!)

Laker fans can go fuck themselves

you hear me?

Fuck yourselves! LOL!

Always beautiful to hear you pussies whine
horry and fisher are notorious for clutch winning shot. when they are called for the job, they get the job done.

when was the last time mason got the game winning shot except from last nights game? its just one of those "once in a blue moon" thing.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:53 PM   #433
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwikspool View Post
when was the last time mason got the game winning shot except from last nights game? its just one of those "once in a blue moon" thing.
Give him credit, he also made the game-winning 3 against the Suns during Christmas.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:54 PM   #434
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

yeah u right.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:55 PM   #435
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

I know about Optionzero, I've seen plenty of his arguments. Usually I just let it slide as another typical Laker hater but I guess his calling Horry and Fisher worthless kinda got to me :x

I thought that was pretty cool that Pop trusted Mason enough to guard Kobe in the final minutes instead of putting Bowen the apparent "kobe stopper" in to guard him.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:56 PM   #436
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Kobe is still a beast. Not a Lakers fan, just a Kobe fan.

因果関係の流れ
Old 01-14-2009, 09:56 PM   #437
s14kings
Leaky Injector

Guarantee you Mason will make more of those "once in a blue moon" shots.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:57 PM   #438
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

that time out duncan called when he didnt even had possesion of the ball. that was a bs call by the ref. they should of called jump ball.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:59 PM   #439
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Mason seems to be a pretty good clutch player in the making... that shot in Phoenix was huge!
Old 01-14-2009, 10:03 PM   #440
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Nothing we can do now. Complaining is worthless. Just gotta wait 'til Friday for our game against Orlando. I'll tell you
what though. Kobe is mad, you could tell at the end of the game, he was furious. I'm not mad though, we came back from
11 down, and we were without Farmar, Walton, and Vujacic.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:05 PM   #441
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
I saw that shot on Christmas against the Suns so I know Mason can be clutch. Today's shot was pretty clutch as well. Like I said, BAD foul by D.Fish.

OptionZero, How can you call Horry and Fisher worthless? Do you watch NBA games? Have you watched those countless games where Horry hit game-winning 3's?

Is being "clutch" at the end of playoff games worthless to you? It must be if you think Horry and Fisher are "worthless".

Anyways, I don't want to get into another argument with yet another Laker hater. Just be ready for the Lakers when it comes time for the Playoffs because they will be a TOUGH contender for whoever.
Derek Fisher season 41% FG, 43% 3P

Roger Mason 45% FG, 47% 3P

Who's "lucky" when they make a game-winning shot? Mason is far more likely to make any shot, period.

I don't believe in "clutch" as some mystical property that permits some player to perform magically better during "clutch" situations - I certainly don't think it should be a defining characteristic for a player OR a characteristic that allows you to rate a fuckin role player (i.e. Fisher) as some priceless irreplaceable piece to the championship puzzle.

Fisher's "clutchness" is in playing for teams with Shaq and Kobe.

That, and most Laker fans are deuschebags.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:07 PM   #442
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Do you think it was a good call to get Powell out of the game?

Jeff Van Gundy said he would have left him in since he had his rhythm going.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:13 PM   #443
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Derek Fisher season 41% FG, 43% 3P

Roger Mason 45% FG, 47% 3P

Who's "lucky" when they make a game-winning shot? Mason is far more likely to make any shot, period.

I don't believe in "clutch" as some mystical property that permits some player to perform magically better during "clutch" situations - I certainly don't think it should be a defining characteristic for a player OR a characteristic that allows you to rate a fuckin role player (i.e. Fisher) as some priceless irreplaceable piece to the championship puzzle.

Fisher's "clutchness" is in playing for teams with Shaq and Kobe.

That, and most Laker fans are deuschebags.

OK first thing first, It wasn't me who said Mason got lucky. I said that it was a good shot by him and a bad foul by Fisher.

Second, Percentages don't matter when it comes to clutch situations. And again, I never said Mason wasn't clutch. I saw his shot in Phoenix and I saw his shot today. He is pretty clutch and he's a great shooter.

With that out of the way, I can see where you think most Laker fans are d-bags but what do you have against the actual Lakers team?

I always like to ask Laker haters that exact question. People usually don't have a good answer to that.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:21 PM   #444
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I think the reason why people think most Laker fans are douchebags are because most Laker fans are bandwagonners and
know little to absolutely nothing about them, or basketball in general.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:21 PM   #445
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

people just have to live with it.
i did say mason got lucky.
he dont know me and i dont know him.
optionzero just got a lot of anger towards a laker fan. oh well
Old 01-14-2009, 10:23 PM   #446
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
I think the reason why people think most Laker fans are douchebags are because most Laker fans are bandwagonners and

that is very true.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:24 PM   #447
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Mason didn't get lucky. After he was hit, he focused on making that shot. Duncan's shot on the other hand, was
pure luck.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:26 PM   #448
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
I agree with you completely. I just don't get why people can't get over the fans and like a team for exactly that, the team. But then again, I can say that about a lot of things in life... I guess its just one of those things huh? lols

anyways, I'm over the loss. Lakers need a win against the Magic to avenge the loss in Orlando.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:32 PM   #449
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I got over the loss 5 minutes after it ended. Here's why. We came back from 11 down mostly with a line-up of
Ariza/Fisher/Bynum/Odom/Powell. Powell came up huge and those buckets he made will go a long way towards
his confidence. Yue even got in around 2 minutes. lol
Old 01-14-2009, 10:40 PM   #450
monkz2332
Banned from the Marketplace

monkz2332 is making a name for him/her selfmonkz2332 is making a name for him/her selfmonkz2332 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via MSN to monkz2332 Send a message via Yahoo to monkz2332
enough about the lakers how bout the bulls..lol...rose got 25 pts and 10 ast

Rose For R.O.Y!!!!!!!
Closed Thread