Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-30-2007, 06:36 PM   #31
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Wow drag racing is serious business.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:55 PM   #32
RPS13_NISMO KNIGHT
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
RPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol
lol
lol
RPS13_NISMO KNIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 07:00 PM   #33
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13sr20dettttt View Post
sil40 ill run ya ! lol u know what i got baby hahaha that'll be a good run
lets doooo thisss driver vs driver! Put $10 on it or what? haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPS13_NISMO KNIGHT View Post
lol
lol
lol
Hey aren't you ka too?? lets get a ka frenzy going, seems like the raining stopped so we should be good to go tomorrow
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 07:28 PM   #34
RPS13_NISMO KNIGHT
Zilvia Member

RPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond repute
ka
wtf!!!!!!!!!
get ur facts straight
im no ka .....
Old 11-30-2007, 08:01 PM   #35
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
so i think this might be happening tomorrow, i hope i get my welded installed so i can get that flat 2 second 60ft.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:09 PM   #36
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Location: Azusa, socal baby! why do i live this way?? it must be the money!
Trader Rating: (3)
Nismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nismoknightska-t
hahah you 2 should run.. rofl..

nothing better then watching 2 stock ka's going at it..
Nismokights on http://www.youtube.com/user/NismoKnights
Nismoknightska-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 10:14 PM   #37
boostmonkey723
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
boostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPS13_NISMO KNIGHT View Post
ka
wtf!!!!!!!!!
get ur facts straight
im no ka .....
and thats waz up lol my boi eric haha

**NiSmO kNiGhTs**
boostmonkey723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 10:57 PM   #38
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismoknightska-t View Post

lil jeff you have no room to talk ur hp is almost at the same level as us

by the looks of it its gonna happen cause it stoped raining
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 11:30 PM   #39
SiI40sx
BANNED

lets fuckin mob it over there, take over the damn freeway!!! haha
Old 11-30-2007, 11:32 PM   #40
mrs.drift33
Banned from the Marketplace

mrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond repute
am i missing the nismo knight meeting???

LMAO
mrs.drift33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 11:38 PM   #41
boostmonkey723
Leaky Injector

boostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant future
wow stock T25 .. if i break into the 13's ima do what tons of 240's i seen go to the track couldnt do on s15 turbos haha .....

my pol lil window is broken hmmmmmmm i wonder why???? .....
lol ... i just got my car yesterday so couldnt get a new one i hope they let me in like that ....

**NiSmO kNiGhTs**
Old 11-30-2007, 11:42 PM   #42
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiI40sx View Post
lets doooo thisss driver vs driver! Put $10 on it or what? haha

Hey aren't you ka too?? lets get a ka frenzy going, seems like the raining stopped so we should be good to go tomorrow
lol $10 wow ....... haha did u mean $100? maybe u just forgot the other 0 lol ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostmonkey723 View Post
wow stock T25 .. if i break into the 13's ima do what tons of 240's i seen go to the track couldnt do on s15 turbos haha .....

my pol lil window is broken hmmmmmmm i wonder why???? .....
lol ... i just got my car yesterday so couldnt get a new one i hope they let me in like that ....
lol u break into the 13's?? hmmm doubt it but i hope so .....

aww ur pol lil. window lol ..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.drift33 View Post
am i missing the nismo knight meeting???

LMAO
sure ! it is a Nismo knight meeting everyones is gonne be there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROLF
Old 11-30-2007, 11:46 PM   #43
SiI40sx
BANNED

Quote:
lol $10 wow ....... haha did u mean $100? maybe u just forgot the other 0 lol ...
A BITCH!! Its XMAS season, got gifts to buy!! haha, dont trip I almost make as much as you!! haha
Old 11-30-2007, 11:48 PM   #44
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

lol almost ... just a couple hundred short every week ...
and u have lots more expenses .. and im ballin ! ! ! ! lol and ur not haha jk i still love u haha ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiI40sx View Post
cant wait to have extra cash for cool shit like this..... free bump!
lol i love u ... nigga dont wait buy it! lol oh sorry not a boss ? haha .... sil40 i gota ya lol just like i had ya in vegas hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
Old 12-01-2007, 12:12 AM   #45
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Nismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfection
Quote:
lol almost ... just a couple hundred short every week ...
and u have lots more expenses .. and im ballin ! ! ! ! lol and ur not haha jk i still love u haha ....

lol i love u ... nigga dont wait buy it! lol oh sorry not a boss ? haha .... sil40 i gota ya lol just like i had ya in vegas hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

gus you are not ballin... you still owe pops 8k... hahhahah thats your rb26 swap..

im for sure rolling hit me up!
Old 12-01-2007, 12:15 AM   #46
RPS13_NISMO KNIGHT
Zilvia Member

im going to eat jeff's life
u better b scared jeff
me and my big badd SR
coming 4 u
lol
Old 12-01-2007, 12:21 AM   #47
RPS13_NISMO KNIGHT
Zilvia Member

Quote:

jeff ur ka is sooooo
slow lol
Old 12-01-2007, 12:44 AM   #48
SiI40sx
BANNED

Quote:
gus you are not ballin... you still owe pops 8k... hahhahah thats your rb26 swap..

im for sure rolling hit me up!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAH BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRNNNN haha yeah at least going into 2008 Ill be debt free with bomb ass income!!
Old 12-01-2007, 12:51 AM   #49
boostmonkey723
Leaky Injector

we're all gunna have fun fun fun rite guys?? lol

**NiSmO kNiGhTs**
Old 12-01-2007, 12:53 AM   #50
SiI40sx
BANNED

Quote:
You are, not your brother thou. He doesnt want his pretty car to get smoked by my stock ass ugly pos lol!!! Its all good his car is still sexy
Old 12-01-2007, 01:00 AM   #51
RPS13_NISMO KNIGHT
Zilvia Member

Quote:
LOL LIL ALBERT
WELL IM GONNA HAVE FUNN
ALL DAY TOMOROW
Old 12-01-2007, 01:12 AM   #52
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

NHRA STREET LEGAL EVENT FOR DECEMBER 1, 2007 HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO RAIN.

thats a bitch....

i wanted some v8's
Old 12-01-2007, 01:21 AM   #53
Indolent
Zilvia FREAK!

Indolent has a spectacular aura aboutIndolent has a spectacular aura aboutIndolent has a spectacular aura aboutIndolent has a spectacular aura aboutIndolent has a spectacular aura aboutIndolent has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Indolent
Quote:

thats a bitch....

i wanted some v8's
Man and I just wasted $30 for 3.9 gallons of 100 octane, I could've wasted it on a cheap date
Indolent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 01:22 AM   #54
SiI40sx
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indolent View Post
Man and I just wasted $30 for 3.9 gallons of 100 octane, I could've wasted it on a cheap date
you better siphon that shit and save it
Old 12-01-2007, 01:25 AM   #55
boostmonkey723
Leaky Injector

Quote:

thats a bitch....

i wanted some v8's
are you f****n kidding me dude..... son of a biscutt

i wish u could just say you've all just been punk'd cause im lying bahahahahaha<----that would be great rite now

**NiSmO kNiGhTs**
Old 12-01-2007, 03:32 AM   #56
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

i was drunk ... sooo yeahhhhhh

Last edited by Hooorahh!; 12-01-2007 at 11:14 AM.. Reason: i was drunk
Old 12-01-2007, 03:35 AM   #57
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

hate tro break this into a nismo knight thread but since the street legals have been cancelled /// cruise this weekend guys? call m eup at 11 am cause thats the time i might be haveing my 3rd dream lol
Old 12-01-2007, 01:19 PM   #58
SiI40sx
BANNED

so stupid.... its all bright and sunny
Old 12-03-2007, 05:58 PM   #59
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

chr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

thats a bitch....

i wanted some v8's

if you want some v8's lets do this shit and quit stalling
chr0nik_sm0k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 10:50 PM   #60
RPS13_NISMO KNIGHT
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chr0nik_sm0k3 View Post
if you want some v8's lets do this shit and quit stalling
i might be down 4 that run................
whats up
what kind of car is it?