Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-25-2007, 07:50 PM   #1
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
What, what?!

This isn't one of those every day vids. More so, I'm sure as hell not posting this in that lame vid thread either.

If you can handle it...

You guys know what to do...
Old 02-25-2007, 07:54 PM   #2
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:56 PM   #3
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
so, that was different.

the only part I don't understand, however, is the burning cross.

...right.
Avante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:21 PM   #4
staygold24
Zilvia Addict

staygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enough
what what the fuck.
staygold24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:26 PM   #5
STARBUCKS
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
STARBUCKS will become famous soon enoughSTARBUCKS will become famous soon enoughSTARBUCKS will become famous soon enoughSTARBUCKS will become famous soon enoughSTARBUCKS will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to STARBUCKS
thats beyond gay
STARBUCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:26 PM   #6
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
PuahhahahHHAHAhha! no comment..........................
Old 02-25-2007, 08:27 PM   #7
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
BAN

length.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:33 PM   #8
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
ehhh i had to stop watching after the first minute.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:57 PM   #9
LA_phantom_240
Nissanaholic!

Location: Louisiana. LA is for Louisiana. L.A. is Los Angeles.
Trader Rating: (2)
LA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Ban^nth... for realz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Come on, this isn't Gran Turismo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK
your balls are either ballin, or they aren't... no second hand nut sweat can change that.
3/28/09 Buy this stuff!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/24807...-stuff-fs.html
LA_phantom_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 12:19 AM   #10
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
You can't ban, we asked Phlip if it was OK to post. LOL. The burning cross is not BURNING according to the youtube comments, it's "flaming" LOL.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:25 PM   #11
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

supad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to supad0rk Send a message via MSN to supad0rk
Oh god... not this video again. Gives me nightmares and the song gets stuck in your head.
supad0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:30 PM   #12
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Man even with out the sound that video is gayer then dolphins.

Edit: OMG that's even more gay with sound. I'm glad my wife didn't walk in.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:02 PM   #13
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
like zomg!
Old 02-26-2007, 05:19 PM   #14
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN
You can't ban, we asked Phlip if it was OK to post. LOL. The burning cross is not BURNING according to the youtube comments, it's "flaming" LOL.
ooooooh. That makes, some what more sense?

but either way, what what in the butt butt?
Avante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:47 PM   #15
staygold24
Zilvia Addict

staygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enough
Listen to some rich boy..

That song and his square forehead will get it out of your head.
staygold24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 06:03 PM   #16
Ghostdrifter
Zilvia Member

Ghostdrifter is making a name for him/her selfGhostdrifter is making a name for him/her self
I think I'm gonna be sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by staygold24
Listen to some rich boy..

That song and his square forehead will get it out of your head.
HAHAHAHA throw some D's on it!!
(BTW What the fuck are D's)
Old 02-26-2007, 06:24 PM   #17
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

supad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to behold
Dubs... doughnuts... I haven't reached balla status so that's my guess.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:29 PM   #18
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
"just bought a cadillac, throw some D's on that bitch!!!"

just for you my hawaiin brah ste-ben...
Old 02-26-2007, 06:32 PM   #19
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

You said "Throw some D's on that shit" for so long it's imprinted in my head. At least that replaces the "What what in the butt"
Old 02-26-2007, 06:38 PM   #20
unwed_transient
Zilvia Addict

unwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond repute
unwed_transient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 01:18 PM   #21
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Wait a second! Is that dude one of the OG Power Rangers?
Old 02-27-2007, 01:49 PM   #22
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i think youtube had it right with
1. Super Ultra Mega gay

2.it's raining men has just been replaced for gayistsong ever.

this guy makes hard gay seem kinda straight.
Tenchuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 02:04 PM   #23
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

RJF has disabled reputation
I should shut Zilvia down as punishment for posting that video
Old 02-27-2007, 02:24 PM   #24
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Mel's doing music videos now?
Old 02-27-2007, 02:57 PM   #25
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
...i'ma have nightmares tonight.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 03:16 PM   #26
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
^^^^

I was definitely not prepared for that...
Old 02-27-2007, 03:24 PM   #27
DoriftoPnoy
Zilvia Addict

DoriftoPnoy is on a distinguished road
Lol. judging by the comments i guess im glad my work banned youtube.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:31 PM   #28
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar!
This isn't one of those every day vids. More so, I'm sure as hell not posting this in that lame vid thread either.

If you can handle it...

You guys know what to do...
Wtf no i dont know what to do, why the hell would you post that??? PLEASE explain yourself
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 03:34 PM   #29
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiI40sx
Wtf no i dont know what to do, why the hell would you post that??? PLEASE explain yourself
What (what)? He can't be proud of his work? Don't judge bitch!

ahhahahaha
Old 02-27-2007, 03:45 PM   #30
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
i think someone else said in another thread that D's stand for Davins, as in Davin wheels