Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 11-01-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
~S13 Status~
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
~S13 Status~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 FS: 92 Hatch w/ rebuilt KA and some extras 3k OBO

Up for sale is my 1992 240sx hatchback with 153k on the chassis 5k miles on rebuilt S14 ka... I have all receipts for parts and machine shop work as well. Also have progress pics of the motor being built... Motor was Built in Jan. Unfortunately my reason for selling is because I don't have the extra time and money for a "project" car at the moment. I think this car is definitely a great starting foundation for someone looking to have a daily reliable N/A or turbo KA. Car has run strong ever since it was first started up and has been well taken care of..
Located in Tampa,Fl Any questions you can send me a msg or Call/Txt 813-928-0038 Darius
PRICE IS 2700 and 2300 without r32 seats or 300z brakes...Taking reasonable offers..also willing to work a deal if you don't want wheels or w/e else...

S14 ka
block and head hot tanked...cylinders honed..
new piston rings
clevite bearings
arp main studs
arp head studs
all new oem gaskets
new oem oil pump and front cover
new oem timing chain
new water pump
new sensors and hoses
koyo radiator
jgs solid motor mounts
competition stage 4 clutch
resurfaced flywheel
doesnt have a/c installed but will include all parts for a/c.
Car also comes with 300z Brakes and hardware which are not installed on the car.

Wheels and tires have less than 1k miles on them...Rota p45r's 17x9 +25 wrapped in Nitto Nt05's 235/40s

Interior : black interior, uncracked dash, R32 seats, pioneer cd player, replaced fabric pieces, hatch visor

Cons: No A/C but will include all parts necessary ...Car has a few dings and Paint is obviously not the greatest, car Idles a little off due to sensor that will be replaced before car is sold to buyer.

Last edited by ~S13 Status~; 11-01-2011 at 06:55 PM..
~S13 Status~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links