Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 03-27-2018, 01:10 PM   #1
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
FS: Gram Light 57Xtreme 18X10.5 +22 5X114.3

Hey Guys,

I have a full set (x4) of Gramlight 57Xtreme wheels. The wheels are in a 9.9/10 condition. No rash, no modifications, Original Ray's paint all decals / stamps are fully in tact. wheels are mint condition. I used them 2 and a half track events before i blew the HG on my SR20. the wheels have legit been collecting dust since then so I'm setting them up for sale. I'm the first / original owner of the wheels. Wheels have some Zestino 07RR's (their stickiest street compound) in 265/35 R18 it's a square setup meaning same 18X10.5 +22 w/ 265/35 R18 all around. there are two very minor blemishes on the wheels please see pictures for details. Wheels alone are $1,200.00 if you'd like the wheels and tires together i can do them for $1,600 tires have one track event on them, literally 85% life on them still.

I'm not looking for trades, I prefer local pick-up but will ship at buyers expense. I have a FedEx account and can ship anywhere in the USA. I accept Cash only for pick-up. PayPal & Venmo is preferred for shipping. Any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask please PM or shoot me an email [email protected]

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links