Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 10:01 PM   #1
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Thumbs up *Volk TE37 Reps* [[ 19x9.5 +0 / 19x10.5 +0 ]] 5x114 Varrstoen ES2.2.2 Brand New!

Got a set of these and decided not to use them, passing the sick deal to someone who will.

BRAND NEW IN BOXES, Varrstoen ES2.2.2 aka the best TE37 replica. New mold, not Rota's, with the most aggressive concave faces and lip. These are finished in a very durable Matte Black powdercoat.

19x9.5 +0 and 19x10.5 +0... Volk doesn't even make those sizes! Huge caliper clearance, easily clears 350Z / G35 Brembos. Aggressive fitment for your S-chassis, Z or G35/37, and I might be able to have the center bored out to fit other hub diameters (right now it's set for Nissan) but you'd have to pick up the cost.

Here's a 19x10.5 +0 that I took out of the box for pics:

$1000 + a handshake picked up. You can't mail a handshake, so I'd prefer not to ship, but I guess I could if necessary.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2010, 10:34 PM   #2
st350z
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
st350z is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Do they come with center caps?
Or at least the Volk caps fit on them?
Old 03-29-2010, 10:55 PM   #3
1qikctr

Trader Rating: (0)
1qikctr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Rims

626 your in LA ? Iam tempted... waiting for my other wheels to sell.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:57 PM   #4
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
yes volk caps fit on them.
and no you shouldn't put them on there.
WUT?
Old 03-29-2010, 11:05 PM   #5
simplistek
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
simplistek is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
if i remember correctly, Volk did make those offsets but they were custom only.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:10 PM   #6
Neteru
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Neteru is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by st350z View Post

Old 03-29-2010, 11:17 PM   #7
BlueKpS13
Zilvia Member

BlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to all
weight?

blah
Old 03-29-2010, 11:23 PM   #8
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by st350z View Post
No centercaps, I'm not sure if the original Volk caps will fit. No one that I know has tried, since they look like ass. I never even though about it, since I'm not down to 'fool' people into thinking they're real TEs.

These are just awesome fitting, awesome looking cast wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1qikctr View Post
626 your in LA ? Iam tempted... waiting for my other wheels to sell.
Dope. Yes I'm in the 626 area, Baldwin Park.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionR240sx View Post
yes volk caps fit on them.
and no you shouldn't put them on there.
Lol exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueKpS13 View Post
weight?

blah
I figured someone would ask. I don't have a reference for what a real Volk TE in 19x10.5 weighs (even though the +0 is going to be heavier than +22 since there's extra pad material), but I remember reading they were ~25lbs from somewhere. Anyone verify?

These 19x10.5 +0's are 27.5lbs on my postal/shipping scale.

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 03-29-2010, 11:47 PM   #9
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
these would be cool on my car. trade for my battles? lol

11:11 333
Old 03-30-2010, 02:15 PM   #10
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_DRFT89 View Post
these would be cool on my car. trade for my battles? lol
No trades for wheels please. I have too many at the moment, need to clear up the garage.

These will fit very nicely on a 30mm wide car. Can't see doing test fits since they're new in boxes though, don't want to scratch lug holes/etc.

Old 03-30-2010, 05:36 PM   #11
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
I think I might have a guy here at work that wants a set for his Z Ill let you know if I can hustle him into it. lol
Old 03-30-2010, 05:39 PM   #12
BlueKpS13
Zilvia Member

BlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
No centercaps, I'm not sure if the original Volk caps will fit. No one that I know has tried, since they look like ass. I never even though about it, since I'm not down to 'fool' people into thinking they're real TEs.

These are just awesome fitting, awesome looking cast wheels.

Dope. Yes I'm in the 626 area, Baldwin Park.

Lol exactly.

I figured someone would ask. I don't have a reference for what a real Volk TE in 19x10.5 weighs (even though the +0 is going to be heavier than +22 since there's extra pad material), but I remember reading they were ~25lbs from somewhere. Anyone verify?

These 19x10.5 +0's are 27.5lbs on my postal/shipping scale.

lets just say that i can pick up a legitimate 19x12, Te37 with two fingers...
Old 03-30-2010, 05:55 PM   #13
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
I think I might have a guy here at work that wants a set for his Z Ill let you know if I can hustle him into it. lol
Sweet, they'd look sick on a wide Z, or a roll/pull/camber stock bodied Z!

Quote:
That's very scientific. All kidding aside, I'm interested to see one on a postage scale.

Although Ray's "forged" wheels are not forged in the sense that we use it here in the States (meaning billet, cut from a block of aluminum forged under hundreds of tons of pressure), they are still going to produce a more uniform lattice than a low-pressure cast, and you'll be able to make a lighter wheel.

That being said, these are very light for cast 19x10.5" wheels, in nice sizes, and they look nice.

Old 04-01-2010, 01:46 AM   #14
ThaJordan

ThaJordan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Stop being gay
Old 04-01-2010, 02:58 AM   #15
s2sik

s2sik is an unknown quantity at this point
weighed one for you, its not going to be 100% accurate since theres a tire on there, and i subtracted what the tire weight is listed at. but should be about 22lbs roughly
Old 04-01-2010, 12:28 PM   #16
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2sik View Post
weighed one for you, its not going to be 100% accurate since theres a tire on there, and i subtracted what the tire weight is listed at. but should be about 22lbs roughly
Oh, sweet, what size was that? 19x10.5? At what offset?

That seems a little light from what I've heard, but I might be remembering a HRE monoblock's 20" weight. I should have written it down. Regardless, if its the same size and around the same offset, thanks for helping me make a legit comparison.

Old 04-01-2010, 12:32 PM   #17
mrchomponthis
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
mrchomponthis is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
just saw mikes set these look sexxxxy
Old 04-01-2010, 12:34 PM   #18
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
honestly thats not that heavy for the size.....

being that most of those 18" mustang rep wheels are about 25-30lbs a wheel..
Old 04-02-2010, 12:51 AM   #19
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Legit TEs are roughly 22 lbs for a 19x10.5. WSTO has pics of them being weighed on their site.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:04 PM   #20
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
honestly thats not that heavy for the size.....

being that most of those 18" mustang rep wheels are about 25-30lbs a wheel..
Yup, and three-piece forged is typically in the upper 20's/low 30's. Shit, stock 350z wheels are in the mid 20's, and they're like 2" narrower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Legit TEs are roughly 22 lbs for a 19x10.5. WSTO has pics of them being weighed on their site.
Again, curious what offset. The +0 and the +22 have very similar faces, so the extra pad material (22mm = almost an inch thick!) adds a couple pounds. Regardless, I'm not contending that these are better in any way than real TE's lol, just a sweet alternative for those not wanting/able to drop $3.5k+ on the real deal.

Old 04-03-2010, 12:03 AM   #21
Witness
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Witness is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
if you weren't so far id pick them up.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:41 PM   #22
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witness View Post
if you weren't so far id pick them up.
If I'd have posted them a week earlier, could have had some people take em up to Norcal for me.

I might be able to ship them, but I keep getting PM's from locals, so I'm not really excited to ship unless someone wants to pay extra for it.

Old 04-03-2010, 08:14 PM   #23
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Yup, and three-piece forged is typically in the upper 20's/low 30's. Shit, stock 350z wheels are in the mid 20's, and they're like 2" narrower.

Again, curious what offset. The +0 and the +22 have very similar faces, so the extra pad material (22mm = almost an inch thick!) adds a couple pounds. Regardless, I'm not contending that these are better in any way than real TE's lol, just a sweet alternative for those not wanting/able to drop $3.5k+ on the real deal.
Yup, my 3 piece Panasports were a little over 25 lbs. Not like wheel weight matters much.

And they were +12 offset though. Different in weight due to offset it pretty negligable. Fractions of a pount in weight difference.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:36 AM   #24
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
How much for just the handshake?:ghey: hah just messin i'm bored late night and figured you could use a free bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:32 AM   #25
silents1ick
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
silents1ick is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
if u decide to ship.. let me know how much shipped to 30458
Old 04-16-2010, 05:22 PM   #26
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Good seller here with nice wheels~!
Old 04-19-2010, 10:00 PM   #27
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
for the price these can't be fukcyn beat!

surprised they aren't gone yet!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 04-21-2010, 01:26 PM   #28
NissanOwnsU
Zilvia Junkie

NissanOwnsU is not welcome here anymoreNissanOwnsU is not welcome here anymoreNissanOwnsU is not welcome here anymoreNissanOwnsU is not welcome here anymoreNissanOwnsU is not welcome here anymoreNissanOwnsU is not welcome here anymoreNissanOwnsU is not welcome here anymoreNissanOwnsU is not welcome here anymoreNissanOwnsU is not welcome here anymore
i wonder if they will fit my supra, pm shipped to 21619 price plz!
Old 04-23-2010, 08:17 AM   #29
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Shit, my 18x11 +29 Work Equips weighed more than that...Not really a bad looking wheel considering how much you're selling them for.

Surprised nobody bought this yet...Should be perfect for a Z33 or a G35/37!!!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 04-23-2010, 11:15 AM   #30
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidnS13 View Post
Good seller here with nice wheels~!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
for the price these can't be fukcyn beat!

surprised they aren't gone yet!
Yeah, lots of interest though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanOwnsU View Post
i wonder if they will fit my supra, pm shipped to 21619 price plz!
Missed your message, PM'n you now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Shit, my 18x11 +29 Work Equips weighed more than that...Not really a bad looking wheel considering how much you're selling them for.

Surprised nobody bought this yet...Should be perfect for a Z33 or a G35/37!!!
Thanks Flip, yeah they're a sweet value for aggressive wheels.

Closed Thread