Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 09-25-2009, 11:47 AM   #1
clean240

Trader Rating: (2)
clean240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Wink 1990 300ZX-TT -- Pearl Yellow -- A/T

City:Eugene
State/Province:OR
Price:9,500
Item Description:

Up for sale is a 1990 Pearl Yellow 300zx Twin turbo automatic, 132,000 miles. The car was owned by a woman who works for University of Oregon (bought from the local Nissan dealer in 1991 or 1992), and has kept up with all of her maintenance and service at the local Nissan dealership. Always garaged. She recently invested $2500- $3000 (will provide actual receipt) in the car for a routine service including:

Timing belt
Water pump
4 camshaft seals
Crankshaft seal
timing belt tensioner
Drive belts
Cant remember what else

During the routine service, a coolant leak was discovered, the stock plastic radiator end tanks being the cause, the radiator was replaced as well.

I believe I have all of the service records from the dealership, as I was sorting through them I found a transmission replacement that was somewhat recent (again, done by the dealership). She did everything the car needed, no exceptions!

The car is completely stock with the exception of an iPod interface, which I'm including a picture of. I'm not sure how to work it, as I do not own an iPod. It says Harman/Kardon on it. It also looks like the mufflers may have been replaced with some new ones that look similar to stock, gives the car a very nice tone, not very loud, looks pretty stock. *I just found out that Nissan Motorsports offered a Borla catback exhaust that looks exactly like this one, I believe that's what it is but I'm not sure*

Some features of the car:

Super rare Pearl Yellow (not faded)
T-Tops (do not leak)
Digital climate control (works well, AC blows cold!)
Power seats
Heated mirrors
HICAS package
Electronic adjustable suspension (sport, and touring settings.. works well!)
Leather (one seam has come undone, and can be repaired, its on the drivers seat)
Leather hatch cover
Leather T-Top bags
The car came with a "Z" factory bra, which I removed, still in good shape

As far as I know this car has every factory option.

I do love driving this car, and I have driven it now as a daily driver for a while. I constantly feel like this car is just too nice for me. I've never owned anything this nice, and I feel someone who loves these Z's would appreciate it more than I do. I definitely have a wrenching bug, and I feel that me tearing into this car is potentially messing up an important part of nissan's glory days. I want it to go to a good owner!!

I want to be as honest as I can, as the last thing I want is an unhappy buyer. The problems with this car include the following:

Small dents in the drivers side fender, likely pop-out-able, I'll keep the potential buyer up dated with my progress.

Cracked front lip. Again, I think I can fix this, I'll have updates with my progress.

Seam has come undone on drivers seat, I dont think I'll attempt to fix this. I'm not so good with interior things. Its literally right where you sit.

There's some small chips in the drivers door paint, and it the car could use a good detail. Cant think of any other cosmetic problems. The paint looks GREAT!

*Before the car is sold, it will be detailed INSIDE AND OUT, WITH any touch up paint necessary, done by the local nissan dealership. Will provide receipts!*

Please E-mail me at [email protected], if you're interested in seeing the car, or just want more information. NO PM'S here please.

Not in a very big hurry to sell the car, I've already had a few offers, but I'm holding out for the right price *AND the right BUYER*.

Thanks for reading
-Max

clean240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 12:59 PM   #2
monsta_civic
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
monsta_civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
clean 300zx TT bump for you
monsta_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:58 AM   #3
Driftingislame

Driftingislame is an unknown quantity at this point
Bumpy bump
Driftingislame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 06:05 PM   #4
Driftingislame

Dropping the price to $9000, the add is going on craigslist.

I'll accept partial trades of a daily driver, or a motorcycle. If you're interested, send a PM or e-mail!

Thanks
-Max
Old 10-05-2009, 03:05 PM   #5
Driftingislame

To the top