Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-18-2006, 01:12 AM   #1
CHARLIE2020
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
CHARLIE2020 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CHARLIE2020 Send a message via Yahoo to CHARLIE2020
I dont have any recent pics but this is my red nose brindle pitbull just a few moth here now is like a 1 1/2 years old.

Not that great of a pic:
Old 06-05-2006, 01:27 PM   #2
dizastaman
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
dizastaman will become famous soon enoughdizastaman will become famous soon enoughdizastaman will become famous soon enoughdizastaman will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
heres a pic from the f/s forum of my dog skeeter. i call him skeet skeet. his favorite hobby is killing groundhogs. he crawls down the holes and pulls then out and kills them. hes hardcore

My FLICK-argh page
dizastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 02:11 PM   #3
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Jack!!!!
His tag really does say "Ninja Badass" and "I eat children"
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 01:22 AM   #4
motegineon
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
motegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to motegineon Send a message via MSN to motegineon
Heres Lakota helpin with the install

chillin'

Lookin all innocent
motegineon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 02:53 AM   #5
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by motegineon

great dober. i miss mine.
Old 05-20-2006, 05:13 AM   #6
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder
great dober. i miss mine.
I miss mine too.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:03 AM   #7
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by motegineon View Post
Its a shame more people dont own dobermans, quite possibly, the greatest breed of dogs on the planet.

Seriously, if you own a pet.. sell it, give it away, cook it, whatever you gotta do - get rid of it and buy a dobie. Hands down, THE BEST.

Dont believe me? Get out of your 240SX, go drive a McLaren F1. Literally, they're that good.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 04:24 AM   #8
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
my cat: turbo. found it on the tree while it was still very young

RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 05:33 AM   #9
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversideS13
my cat: turbo. found it on the tree while it was still very young

OMG such a cute face!!!!!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 06:15 PM   #10
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl
OMG such a cute face!!!!!
thank you! here is more pictures for you. now the cat is living with my bro and his wife in oregon
http://blog.yam.com/kitty_bistro/archives/1180334.html

Last edited by RiversideS13; 05-21-2006 at 03:14 PM..
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 04:41 AM   #11
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
Winston my brothers Pitbull Bull Mastiff mix, awesome dog
and Siren- i named her cuz she constantly cries for something, good news she stopped the crying as she got older...bad news, she just started pissing on everything ....lol... but nonetheless great pets i love them

The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 06:22 PM   #12
Jeka

Jeka is an unknown quantity at this point
s13 Jelly

Old 11-12-2007, 06:28 PM   #13
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Mwahaha my puppy needs bling to petsmart I go......Just jacked your puppys OGness^ sorry women
motorsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:14 PM   #14
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsnail View Post
Mwahaha my puppy needs bling to petsmart I go......Just jacked your puppys OGness^ sorry women
Puppy bling what?

www.blingbling4pets.com

Oh yeah!

Callie has these 2:

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:18 PM   #15
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Jay z aint got noffin on my muffin
motorsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 09:30 PM   #16
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
i got autumn at the pound last week. the vet said she is a shiba inu

VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 07:23 PM   #17
Cloud9
Zilvia Junkie

Cloud9 is making a name for him/her selfCloud9 is making a name for him/her self
Name is bailey

Old 12-03-2008, 12:38 PM   #18
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
My wolf/dog..

Old 01-10-2009, 11:52 PM   #19
Slide_ways14
Zilvia Member

Slide_ways14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Slide_ways14 Send a message via MSN to Slide_ways14 Send a message via Yahoo to Slide_ways14
Old 12-09-2012, 10:26 PM   #20
Jefferey

Jefferey is an unknown quantity at this point
Jefferey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 06:28 AM   #21
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
man that ferrot is awesome! i had a guinea pig for 6 years and ive always wanted a ferrot! they seam like so much fun and they are soooooo cute!

btw zilvia members have awesome looking pets!! after looking at this thread it makes me wana go out and get a pet!
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 09:11 AM   #22
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Zilvia members have cool pets! Here's mine..

Dog: Diamond. 1 yr old adopted her so IDK what she is.

Cat: Stoli.
MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 09:14 AM   #23
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
[QUOTE=mello88]Zilvia members have cool pets! Here's mine..
QUOTE]

I agree. I think we also have some good photographers too...
Old 05-18-2006, 10:16 AM   #24
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
You guys take better photos of your pets than your cars! ZOMG! jk.

Cool pets, I wish i had one. Im planning on getting a dog when i get my own place.

My cousin had a ferret, its funny because they ARE illegal, but ever pet store you goto in CA has ferrt supplies. You can just goto Nevada and buy one there and take it home.
Its funny how ferrets walk, because they actuall kinda hop. My cousin ferret use to follow him around the neighborhood without a leash and his neighbors would say, "theres a rat chasing you!"

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 10:24 AM   #25
andy31144
Zilvia Member

andy31144 will become famous soon enoughandy31144 will become famous soon enoughandy31144 will become famous soon enoughandy31144 will become famous soon enough
Colby
Old 05-18-2006, 10:27 AM   #26
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Im not quite the photographer as you guys, but here are my pets

Cynder

Halloween (I saved her from being run over in Jacksonville, NC..found her in the Hardees parking lot)

2yr later

My shelties Jasper

and Lady

Sorry in advance for the huge pics
driftking777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 05:46 AM   #27
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
man i want a siberian husky or alaskan klee kai :C hopefully i can get it next year. hope my mom wont bitch too much
Old 05-19-2006, 06:27 AM   #28
CoasTek240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
CoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CoasTek240
heres my Chinchilla, Chilla the Killa~!
hes only a lilttle over 2years old. but these guys live for 20-25years! Hes sooo quick and agile. Kinda walljumps like pikachu (the pokemon character)
heres another one.

oh btw, i have 2 painted turtles, or maybe theyre sliders. im not sure. i just have 20 gallon tank for them. no filtration yet, ive been feeding them these small pellets and lettuce. im gonna read up on that website yall posted. thanks!
CoasTek240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 09:20 AM   #29
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
the chinchilla doesnt run away from u? i went to a pet store once and couldnt pet one they kept bouncing away lol
Old 05-19-2006, 12:05 PM   #30
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
that halloween kitty picture is soooo cute lol...

and those huskies are so funny looking...they look like kung fu masters or something
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote