Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 04:32 PM   #1
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
s14 S14 parts!!! steering wheel, kouki tail lights, more!!!!

Up for sale are a few parts i'm looking to unload. no rush to sell, but like to clear up space. all my parts are used unless otherwise noted. local pick up is available in the NYC area. All parts are sold AS IS and no warranty is provided in any way shape or form. all prices are firm and not obo. paypal and shipping fees are already calculated in the prices for your convenience.

OEM leather S14 Steering wheel with airbag. Airbag center part is discolored. 50 picked up. 80 shipped.

S14 USDM Kouki tail lights. I bought them used from another member on and never mounted them on my car. They do have some nicks here and there as they are used. will include 2 BNIB butyl tape as well. 300 picked up. 350 shipped

OEM S14 stock intake and stock grill. intake will include filter, but NO bolts. i can include another BNIB autozone intake if i can find it. the grill has one broken tab in the middle, does not affect mounting. 40 picked up for the intake 60 shipped. 40 picked up/shipped for the grill.

- more pictures upon request.
- local pick up available in NYC area (i work in Manhattan and can deliver in Manhattan after 6pm M-F). shipping available. paypal or cash only.
- PM or post with questions.

check my feedback. i usually ship next business day upon receipt of payment.

xquizitditz
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2011, 06:25 PM   #2
enkei2k
Super Moderator

enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
bump #1. someone's gotta want to rock some kouki tails!

xquizitditz
Old 03-01-2011, 12:06 PM   #3
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheClutchKicker View Post
I would love those tails on my car but thats too much.

GLWS!
it's priced accordingly because the price includes 2 BNIB rolls of Nissan Butyl tape.

xquizitditz
Old 03-02-2011, 07:56 PM   #4
enkei2k
Super Moderator

bump #2. good stuff.

xquizitditz
Old 03-02-2011, 08:33 PM   #5
rbpwrd240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
rbpwrd240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Email me some close ups of the stearing wheel please. It looks like its been recovered. Has it?

[email protected]

Im a serius buyer.

Thanks
Alex R.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:30 PM   #6
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbpwrd240 View Post
Email me some close ups of the stearing wheel please. It looks like its been recovered. Has it?

[email protected]

Im a serius buyer.

Thanks
Alex R.
i can try to take some close up pics of the steering wheel, but i don't know how much detail i can take with my camera phone. it does have normal wear and tear for such an old wheel, but no major rips, tears, stains aside from what you see there.

to my knowledge it hasn't been recovered, but not 100% sure since i bought the car used.

xquizitditz
Closed Thread