Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-13-2011, 05:37 PM   #1
J3123MY
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
J3123MY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Brooklyn Killing Spree

Brooklyn man goes on killing spree - NYPOST.com

A knife-wielding madman went on a wild killing spree that spilled blood across Brooklyn after he flew into a rage because his stepfather refused to let him drive the family Lexus, authorities said.

Maksim Gelman, a 23-year-old druggie and "street punk," allegedly stabbed his 54-year-old stepdad to death in the early-morning hours yesterday in their Sheepshead Bay apartment and sped off in the luxury car.

He resurfaced 12 hours later to kill his ex-girlfriend and her mom, before stabbing another man in a carjacking and running over a pedestrian as he made his getaway, sources said.

Gelman remained at large as the NYPD waged a massive manhunt.

He stunningly resurfaced in the early morning hours today and committed two more attacks, sources and witnesses said. Shortly before 12:55 a.m. he tried to carjack a livery cab, stabbed the driver but failing to get the car. Moments later he carjacked a Nissan Maxima, stabbing the driver and getting away with the car.

The rampage began at around 5 a.m. at his family's Waterville Village Condo on East 27th Street and Emmons Avenue. He woke up his mother, Svetlana, to demand the keys to the family's 2004 Lexus, police sources said.

His 6-foot-3, 280-pound stepfather, Alexsandr Kuznetsov, 54, refused to hand them over and the two screamed at each other. Gelman's mother told cops he appeared high.

After shouting for two minutes, Gelman allegedly pulled a kitchen knife and stabbed his stepdad, a private-ambulette driver, the sources said. He then took off in his mother's Lexus.

Later in the day, Gelman turned up at the home of his ex-girlfriend, Yelena Bulchenko, 20, just three blocks away on East 24th Street and Avenue Y. He allegedly stormed inside and hacked her mother, Anna, 56, to death, sources said.

Yelena arrived home to find the bloodbath at around 4:20 p.m. She called 911 and ran outside to wait for police.

Expecting help to arrive, she was instead ambushed by Gelman, who allegedly burst from an alley and gutted her with a knife.

With the body count rising, Gelman jumped back into his mom's Lexus and tried to make his getaway down East 24th Street. But as he approached Avenue U, his path was blocked by a double-parked Pontiac Bonneville driven by Arthur DiCrescento, 60.

Gelman ditched his Lexus and carjacked DiCrescento, stabbing him three times in the chest and throwing him to the pavement, sources said.

"He had to cut Arty first. Because Arty is 300 pounds, he couldn't have just dragged him out of the car," said Barbara Parry, a neighbor of the victim, who suffered non-life-threatening wounds.

After the carjacking, Gelman tore up Ocean Avenue, where he struck an elderly man near Avenue R, sources said. The victim, identified as Steve Tanebaum, 60, was rushed to Kings County Hospital, where he was in grave condition.

He may have hit struck a school crossing guard as well.

Yelena Bulchenko was recalled last night by friends a "great person" who only dated Gelman for a month in the past year. He would often crash at her house.

"He became obsessed with her," said Dima Laz, 19, a friend.

"That guy's got a bit of a reputation around here, you took one look at him and you thought he was on pills," said another friend of the victim.

"Maksim is a monster," said friend Violet Krivolapova, 18. "I can't believe this happened to such a good girl. She of all people didn't deserve this."

The 20-year-old worked as a dental receptionist, according to her Facebook page, which showed a picture of her in a sliver cocktail dress and notes her love of hip-hop. It also showed she was currently dating another man.

On her page he posted an eerie quote from one of her favorite artists, Bob Marley.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for," she wrote.

While police scoured south Brooklyn near the scene of the attack, calling in helicopters and dogs, a state of fear settled over the area. It was well founded.

Shortly before 1 a.m., cops believe Gelman struck again on Eastern Parkway near Rockaway Avenue. He first tried to grab a livery cab, stabbing the driver, according to sources. The victim's condition was not known. Then he turned his sights on a black Nissan Maxima that was parked outside a church. He jumped in the car and forced the driver out by stabbing at him, but then dragged the man down the street.

"He dragged me from the church to the laundry mat," the victim told The Post. "I had to push myself out of the car. He was stabbing at me. I was trying so hard to hold the knife so he wouldn't stab me."

He sped off.

Gelman has 10 prior arrests, including a drug bust with a pal just last week, law-enforcement sources said. He also was pulled over earlier this week because he appeared to be driving while high, sources said, but he wasn't charged.

Anthony Riggio, a super at the Sheepshead Bay condo where Gelman lived with his stepfather and mom, called the suspect "a street punk." Riggio also said neighbors were well aware of the hatred between the men.

"It's no secret that the two of them didn't get along," he said. "One time I asked him, 'What's your father's name?' And he replied 'A--hole.'

wtf...RIP to all those murdered.
Seriously, what the fuck happened?
J3123MY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Crazy shit. They've got pages on facebook calling him a hero. It's mind boggling.

Yelena was a cutie too.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 07:12 PM   #3
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
hell yah she's cute! damnnnnnn. sucks though. thats why i dont like to start shit with people. you never know.
TougeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 07:57 PM   #4
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Crazy shit. They've got pages on facebook calling him a hero. It's mind boggling.
Shows how many sickos there are out there who would want to do the same thing. Shame.
Old 02-13-2011, 08:20 PM   #5
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
The girl was bad as hell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:33 PM   #6
NismoDriverS13
Zilvia Junkie

NismoDriverS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeaaaa, they are russian. i used to live in New Jersey....some of those people are really fucked up on crazy shit. i knew some people that would smoke crack and shit, getting in fights with their parents and siblings.

adding drugs to a russian, is like adding a bullet to the gun chamber.
NismoDriverS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:54 PM   #7
Pure_JDM
Zilvia Addict

Pure_JDM is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoDriverS13 View Post
i knew some people that would smoke crack and shit, getting in fights with their parents and siblings.

quoted for awesomeness.

i feel bad for the random victims of the car jackings and hit-and-runs... but i can't say the same about the step dad and ex gf.... we've all got that ex that we wanna kill. don't we? *crickets chirping*
Pure_JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:32 PM   #8
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
yeaaaa, they are russian. i used to live in New Jersey....some of those people are really fucked up on crazy shit. i knew some people that would smoke crack and shit, getting in fights with their parents and siblings.

yeah man, all russian people are like that. and blacks. and jews. and mexicans. and chinese. and italians. and indians. they are all like that.

but it's okay. because i have some russian, black, jewish, mexican, chinese, italian, and indian friends, and they agree with me. so i'm not a bigot.

/racism
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:54 PM   #9
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
The girl was bad as hell!
details?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:03 PM   #10
NismoDriverS13
Zilvia Junkie

NismoDriverS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
yeah man, all russian people are like that. and blacks. and jews. and mexicans. and chinese. and italians. and indians. they are all like that.

but it's okay. because i have some russian, black, jewish, mexican, chinese, italian, and indian friends, and they agree with me. so i'm not a bigot.

/racism
ur an idiot...... i am russian too. i would know better cause i lived in russia and know and dealt and seen shit that cannot be unseen. my eyes have their own nightmares!

only mix vodka with a drop of russians. hehe....oh the jokes.
NismoDriverS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:33 PM   #11
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
WTF is wrong with people?
I mean, if you want to kill yourself, fine, do it and GTFO. But why take others with you? Bitch move
Old 02-13-2011, 10:42 PM   #12
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
shit, ithink im gonna snap like that, one of these days.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:24 PM   #13
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT

HOTNESS.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:26 PM   #14
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Jersey (and many parts of the US) does have a bad meth problem.
Not so sure it has much to do with ppl being of eastern European descent at all.

That aside, it worries me that Jersey cops can't catch some psycho-path despite all the carnage & time.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:43 PM   #15
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
dam this some Nico Belic shit

yeah the girl was pretty cute
Login | Facebook

There are r.i.p. fan clubs for her.. dunno if i want to look up the guy, not worth looking his name up and adding to the page hits

http://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Ye...09837249094503
Old 02-14-2011, 07:14 AM   #16
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
i heard about this from my girlfriend. apparently like 3 of her friends live on the same block as the guy. and you see, this is what happens when you have a 2004 Lexus. I doubt he woulda flipped a shit if they had a 240sx.

freaky.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 12:30 PM   #17
J3123MY
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
and you see, this is what happens when you have a 2004 Lexus. I doubt he woulda flipped a shit if they had a 240sx.

LOL. Things would have been different if his mom drove a 240.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:55 PM   #18
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
yeah real mature, let's make fun of something like this by saying it wouldn't have happened with a 240....
Old 02-14-2011, 01:22 PM   #19
J3123MY
BANNED

not really making fun of it... just saying how it could have been different. After all, it was pretty much not being able to use the car that set this crazy fuck off.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:01 PM   #20
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
That sucks. But I'm actually more annoyed by the tone of the article... It reads like a pulp novel.

Sent from my durrphone using HerpaDerp
Old 02-14-2011, 04:08 PM   #21
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by J3123MY View Post
not really making fun of it... just saying how it could have been different. After all, it was pretty much not being able to use the car that set this crazy fuck off.
are you that ignorant and sheltered to think that this was really over the use of a car? it was probably in an attempt to score more drugs and when he knew there was a hinderance, flew into a fit of rage...

RIP to all the innocent victims...

moral: dont do drugs (or at least heroin, meth, pcp, or crack...everything else is sw20 approved)
Old 02-14-2011, 04:19 PM   #22
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
WTF is fucking wrong with people? Jesus.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:24 PM   #23
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I have little faith in the human race after hearing things like this going down...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:13 PM   #24
itwillboost
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
itwillboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
This is insane, that same day some guy in my town, about forty mins away stabbed 3 people at burger king cause he was hungry. There is definitely something wrong with people now a days.
itwillboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:18 PM   #25
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
killing sprees have only happened recently
Old 02-15-2011, 01:59 AM   #26
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post

HOTNESS.
The ONLY good thing about this story is that we got this picture of fap..err.hotness.

And I hope that sick fuck gets slashed, gutted and hacked up himself and not to death either. Drip dry him.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:34 AM   #27
J3123MY
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post
are you that ignorant and sheltered to think that this was really over the use of a car? it was probably in an attempt to score more drugs and when he knew there was a hinderance, flew into a fit of rage...

RIP to all the innocent victims...

moral: dont do drugs (or at least heroin, meth, pcp, or crack...everything else is sw20 approved)
...........He wanted the use of the car,yes maybe for drugs, but nonetheless its for the use of the car. A 240 would not work, at least mine.

and your moral is pretty shitty and ignorant as well, because what about opium? cocaine? pills? there are a lot of drugs out there, and you just approved a lot of drugs.
Old 02-18-2011, 02:03 PM   #28
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
The ONLY good thing about this story is that we got this picture of fap..err.hotness.
Serious you would jerk it to a pic of this girl knowing she's dead? WTF is wrong with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:08 PM   #29
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Tragic. And I agree that the tone of the article is abhorrent. Written as if the events are a spectacle that all should see.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:00 PM   #30
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Condolences to the families of the victims. May they rest in peace.

And to echo what others have said, what the fuck is wrong with people these days?

Jesus Christ!

Quote:
All my Russian friends would readily attest to this!

Stereotypes exist because they're true.
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote