Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-09-2011, 01:40 AM   #1
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Valentines Day

What are you and your significant other doing for Valentines Day?

Any gifts?

To start off,

My girlfriend of over a year has something planned for me (I believe she is going to try and take me somewhere)

I, however, purchased her a coffee mug with her favorite TV show character (Daemon Salvatore from "The Vampire Diaries") printed on it (Vampire Diaries "Damon" Mug: WBshop.com - The Official Online Store of Warner Bros. Studios). I will be purchasing some lingerie for her tomorrow, as well as ordering some roses. I will also make my own card.

We have Friday as our day to celebrate V-Day (conflicts with school and work on Monday). But, I will be giving her the roses on Monday (surprise at school).

So far those are whats set and stone for my plans, still debating on the dinner

What are your plans for V-Day?
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2011, 02:04 AM   #2
daftphunk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
daftphunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I am also trying to figure something out.

Our one year anniversary is this week and with Valentine's day next week, I figured she prob. shouldn't get a double whammy. Haha.

I am taking her out to a very nice Steakhouse out here for our one year. I think I will be working on Valentine's day anyways so I will go ahead and send her some roses.

I did end up making her a valentine's day card/anniversary one. It's pretty cool. Also got her some earrings from Tiffany.

Figured I spent a hefty amount already so that's what she gets.
daftphunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 02:59 AM   #3
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
This will sound SO weird, but we have been together for about 2 and a half years.
Every year around Valentines is when the circus comes to town here.

So THAT is our Valentines "date" every year, 3 years running.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:36 AM   #4
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
i WANT to do something on the 12th only since that's our 'month'iversary and with the 14th being a monday that totally sucks with work/school.

that being said, i do plan on taking my girlfriend to this awesome (in my opinion) restaurant in the city. which one, i don't know yet (haha) but i know that the wait time is going to be like 5 hours. roses + card are mandatory obviously.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:39 PM   #5
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
Since I'm broke and neither my gf and I have time to spend together on a Monday, she works during the day and I have class at night, I will just make her a V-day card and whatever budget stuff I can make from scratch.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:44 PM   #6
Zero-Offset
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Zero-Offset is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just found out my girlfriend of two years likes dubstep, so im going to surprise her with RUSKO tickets!
Zero-Offset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:52 PM   #7
nikkisixx69
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
nikkisixx69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-Offset View Post
Just found out my girlfriend of two years likes dubstep, so im going to surprise her with RUSKO tickets!
good call, my girlfriend is big into deadmau5 , so when our anniversary came round i had bought her 2 tickets to see him in london!!! win win stiuation!

taking my girl out to dinner (her choice) have no idea for presents though! shit! dont think i can buy her another handbag!
nikkisixx69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 02:31 PM   #8
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Hopefully, I can lose my 37 year old V-Card on V-Day this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:00 PM   #9
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
ChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChaserAero
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
This will sound SO weird, but we have been together for about 2 and a half years.

That's a cool tradition though.

ChaserAero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:04 PM   #10
Edwin562
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
Edwin562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
last year i bought my chick pink rotas for her honda.... she loved them... now that has a s13 and left honda for good... maybe a nice set of rims again or sr20... will make her happy lucky me.. lol

well i advise u buddy to get her something unexpected... u will thank me later.
Edwin562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:08 PM   #11
godzillarb
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
godzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Broke up with the GF so I'm getting myself an ISIS suspension arm package and an IWATA LPH400-LV paint gun. Ahhh the single life
Old 02-09-2011, 03:13 PM   #12
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I'm going to take the wife out for a dress and tie dinner at this Italian restaurant my friend recommended. That's all I've got planned...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:02 PM   #13
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
ugh... idk what to get my fiance this year... >< he's the type that goes and buys whatever he wants. i'm not sure if i should get him anything though... considering he just stole my daily s13... (his will be up for sale shortly.) any suggestions?
Old 02-09-2011, 04:03 PM   #14
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
I absolutely hate going out on Valentines day.

IF you can even get into a restaurant, they usually have limited menus and the service is fucking terrible. Not to mention all of the crazies that are out and about, and I really dont want to see a bunch of 18 year olds making out at their dinner tables.

With that being said, my girl and I usually stay in and make a nice dinner ourselves. Its nice to have a few drinks, chill out, and just be alone. Cooking is a pretty fun way to interact and have a good time, and then we can actually have a good meal in a nice environment thats usually far more enjoyable and romantic than going out to a restaurant.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:15 PM   #15
slideslidegnarslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
slideslidegnarslide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
girlfriend of a year and a half hates and by hates i mean she would punch me if i bought her jewelry.......... so i bought her a new ipod nano( the little square guy) took it out of the box and put it in a ring box lol.... im gonna have a black eye but its gonna be totally worth it
slideslidegnarslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:20 PM   #16
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I'm gonna be flying back from Hawaii for most of the day

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:21 PM   #17
trigjones
Leaky Injector

trigjones is an unknown quantity at this point
Made dinner for an ex a few years back, maybe time for a repeat. Bought a fancy folding table, chairs, etc and planned on having dinner in this park overlooking DT Seattle, but was raining so it was in the living room

-King Salmon with Bento sauce
-Homemade hummus
-From scratch chocolate cake with from scratch Mocha buttercream frosting. The cake took 3 hours to make. I say go big or go home, dinner at home is way more romantic than going to some steakhouse

trigjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:31 PM   #18
zspeedrft
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (54)
zspeedrft is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
the gf doesnt like to celebrate valentines day!...says i shouldnt have to show my love only once a year...and that vday should be everyday lol...so i just bought myself a set of cusco tie rods with her present money...maybe ill just make her a card...guys save ur money!!!!!!!
Old 02-09-2011, 04:41 PM   #19
the a3k
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
the a3k is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
i WANT to do something on the 12th only since that's our 'month'iversary and with the 14th being a monday that totally sucks with work/school.

that being said, i do plan on taking my girlfriend to this awesome (in my opinion) restaurant in the city. which one, i don't know yet (haha) but i know that the wait time is going to be like 5 hours. roses + card are mandatory obviously.
take her to NINJA or jeckyll and hyde. nyc has some really cool themed restaurants. i took my gf to ninja last year and we both loved it.

anyway my gf didnt really like v-day but our 1.5 year anniversary is on the 12th also so we're going to this cool little place i found in nj called archetypus. gift wise im just gonna get her some flowers. ill try and differ from the typical red roses
the a3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:20 PM   #20
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post

same kindda thing here. there is World of Wheels car show that has been coming to town for years, first valentines day we went and have been going every year since, this will be our fourth, Also the following weekend we will be going to Chicago to the Auto show and to see The Dan Band
Old 02-09-2011, 05:40 PM   #21
skizsystem
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
skizsystem is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Me and my lady climb the mountain by our house. takes about an hour or so then we have a little picnic and bust out a little vodka and kick it once we get to the top. She seems to love it
skizsystem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:41 PM   #22
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
meteorite_flo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Well my GF and I are cool about Valentines Day, she's taking me out to this restaurant some where in the city. I got her some flowers that are being delivered tomorrow. And I also got her something from Tiffany & Co.

Tomorrow because her cousin is coming over for the weekend and they're going to have girl time together; which I don't mind. But Sunday we're going out. Glad that the day is almost here. It's not even over yet, our Birthday's are both in March.
meteorite_flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:05 PM   #23
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
anyone got a suggestion for somone who is gonna be a few hundred miles away...?
no mailing address since shes gonna be moving around...
:/
usually i have something clever but this time i got nothing...
Old 02-09-2011, 08:06 PM   #24
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Shit ive never even had a valentine.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:00 AM   #25
OLDSCHOOLRICER
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
OLDSCHOOLRICER is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Bought my girl/baby momma tickets to go see her favorite band 311 on the 21st
OLDSCHOOLRICER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:21 AM   #26
josephin510
Zilvia Junkie

josephin510 is an unknown quantity at this point
Buy myself my s13 VH45 mounts then I don't know maybe take my Gf to La to see her real BF
Old 02-10-2011, 04:54 AM   #27
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I'm stuck in Afghanistan, the wife is in Japan. There is no valentines this year
Old 02-10-2011, 05:55 AM   #28
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisawaJason View Post
I'm stuck in Afghanistan, the wife is in Japan. There is no valentines this year
Mail her a spent shell casing with "I <3 U" scribbled on it..
Old 02-10-2011, 06:27 AM   #29
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Having sex with a friend probably. valentines day is lame.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:04 AM   #30
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
anyone got a suggestion for somone who is gonna be a few hundred miles away...?
no mailing address since shes gonna be moving around...
:/
usually i have something clever but this time i got nothing...
go visit?