Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 05-30-2014, 03:34 PM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Presenting the DorkiDori S13 Aero Bumper WITH VENTS!!! Available 2nd week of June

So, as promised... Here is the very first DorkiDori S13 Aero Bumper with vents.

The bumper is made from 100% polyurethane and so are the vents! The vents are SUPER flexible along with the bumper (you can twist them damn near in half with no problems). I still have to test fit the bumper to a local guys S13 (who was the original car used from the OEM Bumper fitment). I will be doing so next Friday before I put the bumpers up for sale. I really dont see any issues given how flexible everything is, but I want pics of it on a car as I dont sell any of my parts without actual mounted photos! Each bumper will have a set of vents included AND they will be sold individually for those who need them!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2014, 03:37 PM   #2
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Looks Good!
Old 05-30-2014, 03:50 PM   #3
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Looks GOOD! What's the pricing on these?
Old 05-30-2014, 04:03 PM   #4
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
Looks GOOD! What's the pricing on these?
vents will be $100 shipped in the US and Canada

bumpers will be $650~ shipped in the US ONLY for now (HOPEFULLY, not 100% until i get it boxed and take it to fedex for exact confirmation).

Old 05-30-2014, 04:38 PM   #5
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 92 reviews
Presenting the DorkiDori S13 Aero Bumper WITH VENTS!!! Available 2nd week of ...

damn looking good .. sub for mounted photos ..
you are going to be one busy person my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
S-Nation S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 05:46 PM   #6
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
I'm curious to see how this fits without a support or will you be making those as well?
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 05:48 PM   #7
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
I'm curious to see how this fits without a support or will you be making those as well?
i have been in talks with Street Faction in Cali to produce bash bars for me. I test fit the original OEM bumper (before it went out for molding) with one of their bash bars and it fit perfectly! i currently have their bash bar on my car as i missed having some sort of support under my bumper (incase of an accident). i can personally attest to Street Faction having one of the best bash bars out there. i stood on it and jumped a few times, not even a creek! once the details are ironed out with them, i will post more details.

Old 05-30-2014, 06:29 PM   #8
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
This is incredible!!

Patiently awaiting fitment pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 06:37 PM   #9
GTR-Garage
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
GTR-Garage is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Nice work. Even used these are incredibly expensive even in Japan.
GTR-Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 06:37 PM   #10
wussmonster
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
wussmonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
In for fitment pix. That thing looks incredible.

Sent from my XT603 using Tapatalk 2
wussmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 06:43 PM   #11
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
Wasted effort imo considering S13 Zenki support fits just fine.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 06:55 PM   #12
G_Low_Gr33n

G_Low_Gr33n is an unknown quantity at this point
Beautiful!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
G_Low_Gr33n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 06:58 PM   #13
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Keep in mind most 240s dont have their bumper supports anymore due to front mounts so the bash bar thing im trying get going will help a ton!

Old 05-30-2014, 07:53 PM   #14
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
I'm in for some vents! Is local pick up available?
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 08:29 PM   #15
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
Keep in mind most 240s dont have their bumper supports anymore due to front mounts so the bash bar thing im trying get going will help a ton!
The bash bar thing is cool since it's trending now in the scene. I was talking more about replicating a silvia bumper support.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 08:38 AM   #16
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
In for fitment pics, I'm very excited about this!
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 09:33 AM   #17
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I have a little interest in this for my track car, but don't want to chop up a $650 bumper.

I have much interest in this for my future street car. I may need to purchase one. My wife shall never know.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 01:00 PM   #18
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
The bash bar thing is cool since it's trending now in the scene. I was talking more about replicating a silvia bumper support.
that would be super expensive to do! i think shipping alone would kill the idea to begin with given the bumper supports are rather large, awkward and heavy.

Old 05-31-2014, 01:05 PM   #19
jduke
Zilvia Member

jduke is an unknown quantity at this point
So happy this is going down finally. Just gotta sell my pos beat aero bumper and get this!
jduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 01:25 PM   #20
va240dude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (161)
va240dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 161 reviews
Nice work bro, this helps the community a lot!
va240dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 02:35 PM   #21
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Looks fantastic..but, any plans to offer a no license plate option?
crash n' burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 03:43 PM   #22
souljaseth33
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
souljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to souljaseth33
Does the cost of the bumper include grills, or are they extra?
souljaseth33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 05:44 PM   #23
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash n' burn View Post
Looks fantastic..but, any plans to offer a no license plate option?
lol... this guy over here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by souljaseth33 View Post
Does the cost of the bumper include grills, or are they extra?
please go back and re-read what i wrote...

Old 05-31-2014, 07:33 PM   #24
AE_Racer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
AE_Racer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Awesome!!!
Old 05-31-2014, 08:23 PM   #25
Joekuh

Trader Rating: (2)
Joekuh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Looks REALLY good. Support this vendor!
Joekuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 01:57 AM   #26
blackghost13
Leaky Injector

blackghost13 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice. can't wait to see it mocked up
blackghost13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 06:59 AM   #27
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
lol... this guy over here!
What? It's a legitimate question. Z1 has been offering a shaved plate holder option on their 99' J-spec for years. Just saying, it'd be a sweet addition if you ever get the chance to make another mold.
crash n' burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 09:18 AM   #28
signals13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
signals13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
I'm so ready to go test fit!!!
signals13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 11:24 AM   #29
Zilvia Member

3411 is an unknown quantity at this point
OMG yes i have been waiting for these to come out ill be buying one soon as i build up the funds
3411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 01:43 PM   #30
flacolandia

flacolandia is an unknown quantity at this point
For real yo I'm ready to buy

www.flacolandia.com
flacolandia is offline   Reply With Quote