Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-02-2009, 08:02 AM   #31
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Im rocking a 97 4runner for my family, has 130k on it and runs like new, no issues. The available 4wd is nice, plus if you need to load up with a bunch of stuff, you have the room.

I also dont fully complain about the gas mileage. Ive gotten anywhere from 16mpg in town during the winter to 22mpg this summer doing a combination of in town and highway.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:08 AM   #32
nothix
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
nothix is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
My 95 altima was $500.
I'd say you can get a little something nicer for $7000
My vote is for Maxima or Accord
nothix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:34 AM   #33
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I've always been a sucker for utility and sport. My pic for a daily that is fun to drive and has plenty of utility is the Mazda Protege5. I've always loved these cars. I'm hoooping to actually scoop one up for a daily sometime this year. I'd get an extra set of wheels and some Azenis and go do autoX with'em too cause their suspension is effin killer.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:16 AM   #34
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
WRX Wagon hands down !