Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2020, 04:51 PM   #1801
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeiler View Post
You fellas keep neg repping me over and over again. That's not exactly being "open-minded" and "open for debate" now, is it? I've never neg repped any of you.

No, I didn't read your quoted Post article. What happened to the link? The article doesn't even exist.

Yes, it would be great if news outlet reported just the facts. Many of them don't. They add their own "twist". If they constantly have more Pro-lefty than Pro-righty headlines, or vice versa, I consider them biased. The Post is the most biased publication I've ever seen and I recommend everyone avoid using them for debate.

Lmao...welcome to the political section of zilvia! If ur a republican or make sense u get neg!! Just bask in the RED

NOVEMBER 3RD HAPPENS ALL WILL BE BETTER.
trump will win the election, and adam LZ will buy zilvia.net domain
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2020, 05:08 PM   #1802
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
I feel like negative repping you for not knowing how to take a fucking screenshot. Really adds context to your arguments.
Screenshots can be edited. My photos are undeniably unedited. Plausibility.
Old 09-17-2020, 05:25 PM   #1803
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Mr fucking galaxy brain over here.
Old 09-17-2020, 05:46 PM   #1804
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
But minimum wage effects people with poor or no education. comes down to community..... i wonder which communitys are at the bottom? The ones with the highest crime rates, the ones with the most same race crimes, the communities with the highest goverment assistance, communities with the most broken family homes....

This is just too easy.

How much more do you want others to give up to help others that wont help themselves? Im suppose to pay for little shakuan's breakfast,lunch and dinner when his dads in jail for selling drugs(my $ pays for him too) and his mom out in the street with a BLM sign, screams life isnt fair, I made poor choices give me more free shit?

Just draw the line and then i can truly decide........ whats the amount of the money i worked hard for every year, im suppose to hand over, so others can have it? Lets start there.....
DO you think people choose to be in a community with higher crime rates?? No schools?? No opportunities?? Or chose to be followed by the police?? Or had a choice when it came to the "war on drugs" (which you need to read what it actually meant and how it exploded the black representation in prison and why rich white owners got paid for it)?? Or when the government redlined the district they lived in?? Or denied siphyslis treatment because "scientist" wanted to see the long term effects on humans??

You really think people chose to be in the situation they are currently in??

Here are some sources to read

The Tuskegee Timeline

Quote:
The study initially involved 600 black men ? 399 with syphilis, 201 who did not have the disease. The study was conducted without the benefit of patients? informed consent. Researchers told the men they were being treated for ?bad blood,? a local term used to describe several ailments, including syphilis, anemia, and fatigue. In truth, they did not receive the proper treatment needed to cure their illness. In exchange for taking part in the study, the men received free medical exams, free meals, and burial insurance. Although originally projected to last 6 months, the study actually went on for 40 years.
The ended in 1970s. FUcking 50 years ago not even!

https://www.npr.org/2017/05/03/52665...egated-america

Quote:
In 1933, faced with a housing shortage, the federal government began a program explicitly designed to increase ? and segregate ? America's housing stock. Author Richard Rothstein says the housing programs begun under the New Deal were tantamount to a "state-sponsored system of segregation."

Historian Says Don't 'Sanitize' How Our Government Created Ghettos
The government's efforts were "primarily designed to provide housing to white, middle-class, lower-middle-class families," he says. African-Americans and other people of color were left out of the new suburban communities ? and pushed instead into urban housing projects.

https://www.drugpolicy.org/issues/br...story-drug-war

Quote:
The Early Stages of Drug Prohibition
Many currently illegal drugs, such as marijuana, opium, coca, and psychedelics have been used for thousands of years for both medical and spiritual purposes. So why are some drugs legal and other drugs illegal today? It's not based on any scientific assessment of the relative risks of these drugs ? but it has everything to do with who is associated with these drugs.

The first anti-opium laws in the 1870s were directed at Chinese immigrants. The first anti-cocaine laws in the early 1900s were directed at black men in the South. The first anti-marijuana laws, in the Midwest and the Southwest in the 1910s and 20s, were directed at Mexican migrants and Mexican Americans. Today, Latino and especially black communities are still subject to wildly disproportionate drug enforcement and sentencing practices.
White people with PURE COCAINE got a slap on the wrist (as they could afford to shoot up). Black folks, who are historically marginalized could only afford reduced cocaine and received significantly LONGER and more serious terms for usage, although being less potent than pure cocaine white folks used to shoot up

Again, I wish people would not ignore HOW/WHY we got here.........
Old 09-17-2020, 05:52 PM   #1805
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
You fellas keep neg repping me over and over again. That's not exactly being "open-minded" and "open for debate" now, is it? I've never neg repped any of you.

No, I didn't read your quoted Post article. What happened to the link? The article doesn't even exist.

Yes, it would be great if news outlet reported just the facts. Many of them don't. They add their own "twist". If they constantly have more Pro-lefty than Pro-righty headlines, or vice versa, I consider them biased. The Post is the most biased publication I've ever seen and I recommend everyone avoid using them for debate.

Yes, it exist. I made an editing error

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-po...s-amazon-foia/
Open via incognito to get around the paywall.
Old 09-17-2020, 06:05 PM   #1806
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
White people with PURE COCAINE got a slap on the wrist (as they could afford to shoot up). Black folks, who are historically marginalized could only afford reduced cocaine and received significantly LONGER and more serious terms for usage, although being less potent than pure cocaine white folks used to shoot up

Funny, since the Crack Vs Cocaine argument has long been debunked.

Higher penalties for crack, meth and heroin are directly related to the perceived societal threat and physical harm it does to the user.

A Gram of crack is going to physically fuck you up more then a Gram of Coke.

A person trying to get a Gram of crack is going to be sucking dick, robbing little old ladies, selling drugs and stealing car stereos.

A person trying to get a Gram of Coke is going to ask his dealer if he takes America Express.

This has nothing to do with race unless you are going to argue Black's are predestined by genetics to be violent crackheads.

Even if Black's are genetically more susceptible to crack, again, our society values safety and human life. We all know crack absolutely destroys people. Coke, thanks to the liberal entertainment industry, still has this risqu? swanky sexy vibe to it.

If you cared about drug policy you should be backing Trump.

Biden and Harris both wrote and supported those aggressive anti-street crime laws.

Trump had been trying to lock down the Mexican boarder and stop the mass importation of Chinese fentanyl. You know, the shit that killed your boy Floyd. POS got a bigger send off then Kobe.
Old 09-17-2020, 06:17 PM   #1807
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Debunked??

Let me present you with Article/Exhibit 1 below to completely refute your claim about "debunked"

Quote:
"You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," Ehrlichman said. "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."
https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/23/polit...pie/index.html

And please do not knock the source as it was a direct interview with Nixon's top Policy Chief at the time

How much clearly do you want it to be??

And once again, you completely ignore redlining, the Tuskegee airmen project as well as NUMEROUS measures white folks have taken over the years to marginalize blacks

Its an uncomfortable topic, but it NEEDS to be had. And that is all people are asking. That black lives MATTER. Not more than anyone else. JUST FUCKING MATTERS. Thats all
Old 09-17-2020, 06:32 PM   #1808
Corbic
Post Whore!

Jesus H Christ.

[QUOTE] The Early Stages of Drug Prohibition

Many currently illegal drugs, such as marijuana, opium, coca, and psychedelics have been used for thousands of years for both medical and spiritual purposes. So why are some drugs legal and other drugs illegal today? It's not based on any scientific assessment of the relative risks of these drugs ? but it has everything to do with who is associated with these drugs.

The first anti-opium laws in the 1870s were directed at Chinese immigrants. The first anti-cocaine laws in the early 1900s were directed at black men in the South. The first anti-marijuana laws, in the Midwest and the Southwest in the 1910s and 20s, were directed at Mexican migrants and Mexican Americans. Today, Latino and especially black communities are still subject to wildly disproportionate drug enforcement and sentencing practices.[/B]

I just read your snippet. Congrats, that is the most idiotic and racist shit in this thread now.

You ask about how and why and instead give us manipulated racist garbage.

History Lesson.

Smoking Opium is not a sacred Chinese tradition. The British flooded the country with opium they grew in Pakistan and Afghanistan to counter the trade imbalance with all the Tea they imported.

They actually fought a war with the Chinese when the Chinese tried to ban Opium because it had ravaged their people.

So your 1870 ban is as actually part of an international ban to end the global trade of fucking Opium.

Are you saying Latinos are all pot heads and Negros raging coke addicts?

Did you forget get what happened in 1920's?

Woman's suffrage, and thus the rise of the nanny state and increased Government mandated morality.

Also by this time all of America was addicted to cocaine since it was the basis of every type of medicine, drink and over the counter remedy. It's addictive nature was not lost on people.

Alcohol was also banned at this time. Clearly racist to the Irish.

And for Pot, just go watch reefer madness. There was fuck all of about 8 Mexicans in the Midwest in 1920. The Devils Weed had always been seen as a pest that created dumb lazy worthless men that just sit around and masturbate all day.

So again, great job. Chinese are all opium junkies. Latinos are stoners and Black's are crackheads.

Good way to stop stereo types and defeat racism!
Old 09-17-2020, 06:35 PM   #1809
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
You guys are arguing about this shit like you don't have all of modern history at your fingertips. Redlining is a thing that's still happening. Food deserts are a thing. Over policing due to statistical feedback is a thing. Banks outright refusing small business loans based on race and zip code is a thing.

I have no interest in discussions that don't include this situation as the baseline starting position from which to build positive outcomes from. I'm not even talking about systemic racism here. This is just basic socioeconomics. People cannot get out from under this sort of problem on their own. It doesn't have anything to do with character or personal choices.
Old 09-17-2020, 06:39 PM   #1810
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
DO you think people choose to be in a community with higher crime rates?? No schools?? No opportunities?? Or chose to be followed by the police?? Or had a choice when it came to the "war on drugs" (which you need to read what it actually meant and how it exploded the black representation in prison and why rich white owners got paid for it)?? Or when the government redlined the district they lived in?? Or denied siphyslis treatment because "scientist" wanted to see the long term effects on humans??

You really think people chose to be in the situation they are currently in??

Here are some sources to read

The Tuskegee Timeline

The ended in 1970s. FUcking 50 years ago not even!

https://www.npr.org/2017/05/03/52665...egated-america

https://www.drugpolicy.org/issues/br...story-drug-war

Oh so mean like HARRIS keepn those black men locked up, used for slave labor, she even hide evidence to keep nonviolent drug offenders locked up.

But to ur reply...yes they do..its there community.they should be the ones to clean it up.
Old 09-17-2020, 06:40 PM   #1811
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Corbic, who the fuck is talking about Opium. I said it on several occasions; the Nixon admin War on drugs and how it marginalized black people. I even posted the quote from the Top Policy Chief from back then. Your comment about debunked is inaccurate and sim,ply FALSE. Care to comment on that?? Isn't that what you said is debunked?? Why are you completely deflecting and bringing up some random shit??

I will say it again, since you again, continually gloss over it. WAR ON DRUGS! What you said i

Please cite your source for your history lesson please. Thats alot of "history" with literallly zero to back up any of it......

As I said; War on drugs of the 60s and 70s so please stay on topic as the history of Opium is not what is in discussion in regards to the NIxon Policy of War on Drugs.

And what about the other two links?? Tuskee airmen and redlining?

Thanks
Old 09-17-2020, 06:51 PM   #1812
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Note: I audit rep comments every couple of days waiting on a reason to ban someone for abusing the system.
You have gotten SEVEN rep comments in 13 calendar months, so your "keep neg repping" claim is bunk.
Also, the concept of repping someone because they did you, positive or negative, is what led to the deletion of the system the first time and is precisely WHY I randomly check the rep comments.
Thanks for playing though

And I write too!
Old 09-17-2020, 07:21 PM   #1813
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Ralliart, you're ignoring the fact that people ignore facts once they've made up their mind on a subject.

They're not interested in facts. They see black and white, good and evil, conservative and socialist. There aren't shades of gray. A protester isn't someone who's exercising their Constitutional right to free speech, they're a rioter, a BLM "thug," an antifa terrorist. There's nothing that changes it- no matter how many times I say I'm a libertarian and I espouse those beliefs, I'm a Democrat because I'm not a Republican. kingkilburn's a Democrat, although he's said he's a left libertarian numerous times. Also, because we're Democrats, we're also socialists. Because we're socialists, we're the enemy. Because we're the enemy, we need to be destroyed.

The goal is to push the undecided, to inform them, to allow them to come to their realizations and their understandings. We get bogged down in the muck of talking to those who have no interest in changing- and we also have to remember that we have to change. We have to be willing to learn, to concede victories, to put our biases aside for the "greater good."

kingkilburn brought up "food deserts." Everyone should read about them and why they're important- because they very much are.
Old 09-17-2020, 07:23 PM   #1814
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Oh so mean like HARRIS keepn those black men locked up, used for slave labor, she even hide evidence to keep nonviolent drug offenders locked up.

But to ur reply...yes they do..its there community.they should be the ones to clean it up.
So someone drives their big ass boat into the back of your car, then walk away and say "well fuck you! You shouldn't have been black and driving ANY car to begin with, so clean you shit up!"

Da fuq dude. Really?? Because that is exactly what you are saying

And why are you referring to Biden Harris?? What do they have to do with any of the three things in my post??

Do I agree with Harris, black incarceration rate?? Fuck no! But, I am going to tell you the same thing I told Corbic. Stay on topic. Harris is not the reason for Tuskegee Airmen, Redlining or War on Drugs.........The discussion here and the topic very much transcends those two.....
Old 09-17-2020, 07:41 PM   #1815
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
So someone drives their big ass boat into the back of your car, then walk away and say "well fuck you! You shouldn't have been black and driving ANY car to begin with, so clean you shit up!"

Da fuq dude. Really?? Because that is exactly what you are saying

Thats not what im sayning.....

Wheres the self responsibility?

Help your self before you demand help from others
Old 09-17-2020, 08:15 PM   #1816
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
S14Rebuild. Why are you missing the road but are trying to give directions??

RalliArt is saying in a nutshell that even before you can act, progress, build, your foundation is pretty much concretely laid. Is this hard to understand??

30 years ago someone of color or black could have beaten all the odds stacked up against them as a successful citizen, wanted a better life for themselves and sought to purchase a home in a nice area. Do you know what most likely would have happened??? THEY WOULD BE DENIED SOLELY BECAUSE THEY WERE BLACK, AS THE DEED SPECIFICALLY OUTLINED THIS HOUSE SHALL NOT BE SOLD TO A PERSON OF COLOR.

Where would they go then, hmmmm...

It is of privilege and truly great ignorance for someone to say they can do better, when you fail to posses basic human empathy and understanding of how they got sick In the first place.

Would you go up to a disabled person pushing a wheelchair and say stop pushing this wheel and just stand up??

Easy for you to say, isn’t it?? Literally this is how you sound..

How can you want a people to run when all there life they’ve been put to stand.

To understand your present you must acknowledge your past.

Years of oppression, years of laws and statutes, slavery, profiling, discrimination do you think that is all gone?

Yes, or no?

Unless your answer is yes to that question then you must all understand why as a people many are finding it harder to come up and grow.

Oh and if you answer YES, then you just saved us all a lot of time, because then it all makes sense.
Old 09-17-2020, 08:39 PM   #1817
S14rebuild
BANNED

So being black is equal to a handicap/disability? What fool

So its ALL the white mans fault then? All of it? I wont settle for this bullshit. self accountability. So easy to blame others...

And my answer is YES.... dont need you to place me in a category, you dont know me from shit, u think u do....
Old 09-17-2020, 08:41 PM   #1818
S14rebuild
BANNED

So its ALL the white mans fault then? All of it? I wont settle for this bullshit. self accountability. So easy to blame others...

And my answer is YES.... dont need you to place me in a category, you dont know me from shit, u think u do....
Old 09-17-2020, 09:31 PM   #1819
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Yes, it literally is The White Man's fault. A whole system designed to prop one group up and all others down, for centuries. It's not even open to debate or opinion. This is literally l i t e r a l l y what happened, people like you are continuing it whether you know it or not.
Old 09-17-2020, 09:42 PM   #1820
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Yes, it literally is The White Man's fault. A whole system designed to prop one group up and all others down, for centuries. It's not even open to debate or opinion. This is literally l i t e r a l l y what happened, people like you are continuing it whether you know it or not.
Old 09-17-2020, 10:48 PM   #1821
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
So you are literally saying whites are superior to all other races.....
Old 09-17-2020, 10:49 PM   #1822
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

That or he's saying Black's and Hippies are all drug addicts and Nixxon has been president for the last 50 years.
Old 09-18-2020, 04:37 AM   #1823
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Note: I audit rep comments every couple of days waiting on a reason to ban someone for abusing the system.
And yet there is a massive gap between my premium member payment date and actual membership access date. Explain that moderator time management logic.

Quote:
You have gotten SEVEN rep comments in 13 calendar months, so your "keep neg repping" claim is bunk.
We clearly have different definitions of "keep neg repping".

Quote:
Also, the concept of repping someone because they did you, positive or negative, is what led to the deletion of the system the first time and is precisely WHY I randomly check the rep comments.
Well you see, it's impossible to neg rep somebody back when they too bitch-ass to admit they neg repped you in the first place.
Old 09-18-2020, 04:59 AM   #1824
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
And yet there is a massive gap between my premium member payment date and actual membership access date. Explain that moderator time management logic.
Because, Karen, I am not the one who handles the money around here and therefore have no access to any paypal transactions. Don't want it either.
Quote:
We clearly have different definitions of "keep neg repping"
Apparently we do, as you say "keep" because one person in 13 months saw fit to offer you some pity rep and six others have cared less for what you may have posted to react negatively. But again, 13 months is not a suggestion of "keep," as a suggestion of "constantly happening," but thanks for asking.
Quote:
Well you see, it's impossible to neg rep somebody back when they too bitch-ass to admit they neg repped you in the first place.
The freedom to identify ones self in a rep comment -- positive or negative -- is fully on the person leaving the comment. The circle jerk that ensued when people did that and allowing people to see who had repped them the first time led to the initial demise of the rep system and therefore was purposely left out when I reinstated it.
Not that I owed you any explanation.

And I write too!
Old 09-18-2020, 07:33 AM   #1825
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Can't wait to see what Harris - I mean Biden - does for the US in 2024.

#VoteForSupa2024 because I'll be old enough at that point, sadly. Then all you fucks can print all the shit I said on Zilvia and run to the papers and I'll just troll you on a national level. Shit will be fuego.
Old 09-18-2020, 08:32 AM   #1826
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Corbic, you're osmium.
Old 09-18-2020, 08:54 AM   #1827
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
So you are literally saying whites are superior to all other races.....
Old 09-18-2020, 09:11 AM   #1828
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Can't wait to see what Harris - I mean Biden - does for the US in 2024.

#VoteForSupa2024 because I'll be old enough at that point, sadly. Then all you fucks can print all the shit I said on Zilvia and run to the papers and I'll just troll you on a national level. Shit will be fuego.
Need a vp? Im down
Old 09-18-2020, 10:49 AM   #1829
Corbic
Post Whore!

Well, how else did 6% of the world's population manage to build the entire modern global economic system and suppress billions of peoples, hundreds of nations for half a millennium?

That's your argument.

Explain to me how a guy from Pakistan or India can win the immigration lottery, come here with nothing, barely able to speak the language, knows nobody and within a generation is able to build a small business and raise his family into the middle class?

See it all the time, thousands of success stories from impoverished immigrants.

Yet I have to keep hearing about a bunch of spoiled urban dwellers crying about how thier grand pappy got locked up for selling crack and therefore the system is racist because they aren't millionaires because of generations systemic racism.
Old 09-18-2020, 10:50 AM   #1830
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Need a vp? Im down
Can I be head of Homeland Security?
Closed Thread