Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-31-2007, 02:54 PM   #31
TOMKAIRA93
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
TOMKAIRA93 is making a name for him/her selfTOMKAIRA93 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
LOL...my favorite subject...j/k....man, I've been crop dusting my offices for 10 years now and dumping almost every day. It's a ritual, it's a break from work and nap time as well, study time and game time. How can you not take a dump at work?
Old 05-31-2007, 07:58 PM   #32
Evil240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Evil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
all this isnt too bad. In my department, we have this one guy who never washes his hands. NEVER. i've seen him walk out of a stall (taking a crap) and right back to work. seen him zip up from the urinal and walk right out. i was subtle at first... by emailing proper restroom hygiene to everyone in my deptarment, but it didnt even phase him. He never skipped a beat... kept walking out. pretty much all the guys in my department have now noticed, and i even make it simple. While in convo, i will state something like... "dude... thats disgusting... thats as bad as taking a shit and not washing your hands after".. fugg.. doesnt make a difference, he still doesnt wash them hands!!!!
Evil240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 08:47 PM   #33
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Damn turd burglers, dont you hate when you have to tug-o-war with door. You always have to shout "WTF!!".

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 04:17 AM   #34
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
lol, funniest thread evar
Old 06-01-2007, 04:57 AM   #35
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Grendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil240 View Post
all this isnt too bad. In my department, we have this one guy who never washes his hands. NEVER. i've seen him walk out of a stall (taking a crap) and right back to work. seen him zip up from the urinal and walk right out. i was subtle at first... by emailing proper restroom hygiene to everyone in my deptarment, but it didnt even phase him. He never skipped a beat... kept walking out. pretty much all the guys in my department have now noticed, and i even make it simple. While in convo, i will state something like... "dude... thats disgusting... thats as bad as taking a shit and not washing your hands after".. fugg.. doesnt make a difference, he still doesnt wash them hands!!!!
Seems like 90% of the guys in my shop walk out after pissing without washing their hands... it is pretty nasty.

Haven't seen anyone walk out after shitting without washing though...
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 07:36 AM   #36
speedstar01
Zilvia Junkie

speedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
hahah i think i would die laughing if i ever came into a bathroom and heard tetris music coming from a stall
lol that happened to me once when i was really getting into a game of tetris and forgot to turn the music down the guy who walked in and heard me asked

"are you....playing video games in there???"

i quickly silenced my gameboy DS and responded

"haha what? no! what are you talking about?" sneaky sneaky

+1 for DS-DUMPERS!!!!
speedstar01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 02:32 PM   #37
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
one time i was at a tkd tournament, and my teammate and i both had to shit at the same time, so we went in bathroom and picked the two stalls furthest away from each other.

after a minute i hear "beep beep booo bamp beep beeep"

and i said "dude are you playing video games?"

and he said "yep"

no shame...

then another time i was at paddy's with some friends getting coffee, and after 3 huge free coffees i had to take what felt like 3 huge shits. so the guy there let me into the ladies room (place was closed anyway) and i grabbed a stall and had the most foul smelling shit ever.

i finished and right as i was about to open the stall door, a lady walked in, and grabbed the stall right next to me (out of like 5 stalls). she peed and i could hear it well. i wonder if she could smell me. i had to wait in there forever while she finished and then washed her hands, checked her makeup, whatever else they do. seemed like forever. then i had to wait some more to make sure she was looooong gone when i came out. that sucked
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 02:48 PM   #38
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Funny how only dudes responded to this thread. Hahahaha
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 05:36 PM   #39
S13-Silvia
Zilvia Member

S13-Silvia will become famous soon enoughS13-Silvia will become famous soon enoughS13-Silvia will become famous soon enoughS13-Silvia will become famous soon enough
Single toilet at my work. All I gots to worry about is putting toilet paper on the seat as a toilet seat cover. Same time every day.
S13-Silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 05:47 PM   #40
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil240 View Post

hahaha thats fuckin nasty....dont shake that dudes hand lol
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 09:43 PM   #41
speedstar01
Zilvia Junkie

speedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the rough
^^^ or have thumb wars with that individual....no matter how boring work gets!
Old 06-03-2007, 09:52 PM   #42
ctm_motortrends
Zilvia FREAK!

ctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfection
Holy Shit this is funny as hell. Thank you for posting this I laughing so hard I'm crying.
ctm_motortrends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 10:55 AM   #43
Mathetai
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Mathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I was guilty of turd burglaring like 5 minutes ago LOL. This fool should have locked the door!
Mathetai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 12:41 PM   #44
EAS13
Leaky Injector

EAS13 will become famous soon enoughEAS13 will become famous soon enoughEAS13 will become famous soon enough
I worked at this one place where every so often, you'd walk into the stall and there'd be a turd behind the toilet.... Just to be clear, it would be laying on the floor in the space between the wall and the toilet base.

Aside from the fact that no one could figure out who was doing it, we were all kinda curious how the person managed it. I mean physically it would take some serious gyrations and pooping force to get a turd down in there. You'd have to lean and angle yourself perfectly and then fire the turd out with a perfect trajectory....anyway, you see the point.... So either the guy was a pooping genius or he was grabbing the turd and moving it.

Also, I hate side by side stalls, I like a nice isolated stall, )preferably handicapped for maxium comfort).. I was in some ghetto, narrow assed stall once and someone reached over and grabbed my foot. I was like WTF!!! The guy just laughed. Needless to say, I finished my business and got the F out of there. I mean normally, actions like that require retaliation. But when you're dealing with turds, I think it's safer to just evacuate the area.
EAS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 02:08 PM   #45
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
god, I hope you washed your foot too. The responses to this thread are funnier than the original post (maybe cuz this list is at least ten years old)
Old 06-04-2007, 02:35 PM   #46
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
gotta add this.

CLAPPER: subtle claps. used for similar situations as the astaire and camo cough

that way, for loOoOong havanna omelets, its best to do the courtesy flush, camo cough, ultra astaire, and the clapper

try it, it works lol
thatdrifterguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 02:47 PM   #47
speedstar01
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAS13 View Post
I worked at this one place where every so often, you'd walk into the stall and there'd be a turd behind the toilet.... Just to be clear, it would be laying on the floor in the space between the wall and the toilet base.

Aside from the fact that no one could figure out who was doing it, we were all kinda curious how the person managed it. I mean physically it would take some serious gyrations and pooping force to get a turd down in there. You'd have to lean and angle yourself perfectly and then fire the turd out with a perfect trajectory....anyway, you see the point.... So either the guy was a pooping genius or he was grabbing the turd and moving it.

Also, I hate side by side stalls, I like a nice isolated stall, )preferably handicapped for maxium comfort).. I was in some ghetto, narrow assed stall once and someone reached over and grabbed my foot. I was like WTF!!! The guy just laughed. Needless to say, I finished my business and got the F out of there. I mean normally, actions like that require retaliation. But when you're dealing with turds, I think it's safer to just evacuate the area.
holy shit ballz! if a guy grabbed my foot while pooping in a narrow ass stall i would have ZERO inspiration to finish the poop. and as for the pooping genius dropping crazy impossible loads behind toilets......thats just messed up

more poop stories i look foward to reading this thread everyday and then pooping on it! buwahahaha.....lame, yes
Old 06-05-2007, 09:11 AM   #48
Evil240
Zilvia Junkie

Evil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
hahaha thats fuckin nasty....dont shake that dudes hand lol
its not just the hand shaking... fugg! half the office doesnt even want to be around/near the dirty foo. what makes it worse is, right after pooping.. (and not washing his hands). he will sit as his desk, and proceed to stuff his face full of junk food. The worse part is he smacks his lips when he eats... LOUD too. its fuggin horrible. The staff and I are just thinking.. "man.. he must really like eating his own fecal matter".

it just really disturbs me that when he finishes at the urinal/toilet... that he can see us... freaking makes eye contact.. and still have the nerve to walk right out. (im usually washing my hands when he is walking out).

DISTURBING!!!!!

ON A SIDE NOTE... I think i might quit this job.... anyone want to go work at U.S. Customs and Immigration with me? hahahaha we can take of the parking lots with silvias
Old 06-05-2007, 09:25 AM   #49
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedstar01 View Post
more poop stories i look foward to reading this thread everyday and then pooping on it! buwahahaha.....lame, yes
lol, Triumph approves of this thread.

As an aside, while searching for a pic of Triumph, I found this picture:
Old 06-05-2007, 06:45 PM   #50
speedstar01
Zilvia Junkie

^^ omg just the pic i was looking for! +1 for you i like the conin skit with the Star Wars nerds (im a star wars fan) but i dont take it that far
Old 06-05-2007, 07:29 PM   #51
ctm_motortrends
Zilvia FREAK!

ctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAS13 View Post

+1 Green you made me cry again. That's the funniest shit ever..
ctm_motortrends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 09:46 PM   #52
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Taking dumps in my apartment rocks cause it already smells like sweat and cabbage so noone's to blame.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:05 PM   #53
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
This thread is great!
I always take a shit at work about the same time everyday, and when i do there is always a turd burglar on the prowl. The bathroom i use is a single toilet room but when someone tries to open the door it echoes really loud inside the room.

I kept getting owned by the same person day after day, so i just waited till i knew the culprit was inside making brown, then i grabbed the door handle and shook that door like there was no tomorrow. All i heard after that was "Ah FUCK! Damnit.........son of a bitch"

Another quick story, we have this guy at my dealership who kicks doors open because he doesnt want to touch them with his hands. Literally this guy walks around kicking doors like he was bred to be door kicking machine. I was downstairs in the main bathroom taking a poop and all of the sudden *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* the stall door goes flying open and he walks in. I go "OH NO!" and he stops in the doorway, turns around, and walks out without saying a word. Worst part about it is he didnt even have the decency to close the door he just blasted his foot through. I had to waddle over to the door with my pants around my ankles and shut the door.
S14Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:31 AM   #54
SRpetey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
SRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really nice
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I used to hate taking a dumps at work until I found a one restroom in the lower level with a lock and a light out side to indicate that it's in use.

It feels like heaven until the light goes out since no movement is bieng detected. Then I find myself taking a dump in the dark. If I have an extra roll of toilet paper I'll throw it across the room to turn the light back on.

Last edited by SRpetey; 07-17-2009 at 10:54 PM..
SRpetey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 07:32 AM   #55
Evil240
Zilvia Junkie

^^thats fuggin hilarious.... hahahaha... just tie it to your belt and swing the toilet paper near the sensor!
Old 06-06-2007, 08:39 AM   #56
<///><

I'm glad to see my POOP thread was such a big hit. Thanks for all the posi reps guys! I think about these everytime I'm blowing mud in the crapper. Some of these storries are awesome. Especially the one where the guy loafed it in back of the toilet. Brilliant! Nothing beats crapping in the sink at the Starbucks in AnaCRIME right near the "Big A"