Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-28-2007, 07:02 PM   #1
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Mtv's "Parental Control" s13 Gymkhana/Drift

Has this been posted before? Doubt it. If so, whatever.

Flipping through channels between classes and saw some dude take a girl out on a, "extreme date" And he took her drifting. But the drifting looked more like gymkhana, but for each their own.

The car was a s13fb with brown paint, some red skull decal on the hatch class and some bronze rims. Didn't get a change to see all of it. But whatever.

Some of you people are s chassis whores like that.

Just letting you know.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:16 PM   #2
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
good lookin, i'll have to see if it's up on youtube/google vids... I wanna see it ~

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 07:42 PM   #3
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan
good lookin, i'll have to see if it's up on youtube/google vids... I wanna see it ~
No, it will not be on either of those for very long, with the Viacom/YouTube lawsuit going on right now.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 07:46 PM   #4
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
it was a s13 with like a s15 front end as i recall, showed it as the girl drifting but definitely wasn't her ahha, too bad they didn't show more of the parkin lot drifts instead of the rest of that lame ass show!
240sx_sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 10:02 AM   #5
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
^^^i second that!
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 12:13 PM   #6
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
No, it will not be on either of those for very long, with the Viacom/YouTube lawsuit going on right now.

Thats bumming me out in a major way

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 10:19 PM   #7
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I saw the car in real life at Super Autobacs today!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:43 AM   #8
sepulchral
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i was watching some of that with the girlfriend last night and i said to myself "i swear to god, some kid is going to post about this on zilvia" sure enough i was right
sepulchral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 10:34 AM   #9
DreamDriveDrift
Leaky Injector

DreamDriveDrift is making a name for him/her selfDreamDriveDrift is making a name for him/her selfDreamDriveDrift is making a name for him/her self
So the big question is:

Did the girl pick the drifter?
DreamDriveDrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 10:59 AM   #10
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepulchral
i was watching some of that with the girlfriend last night and i said to myself "i swear to god, some kid is going to post about this on zilvia" sure enough i was right
Wow you are a psychic! Who'da thunk it? All those red squares must give you psychic abilities.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:04 AM   #11
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
^^^ saw it last night on a re-run. The girl picked her original boyfriend. The car was okay looking. It was a S15 front on a fastback.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:07 AM   #12
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Physic? Like physician?

I believe you mean PSYCHIC.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:23 AM   #13
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN
Physic? Like physician?

I believe you mean PSYCHIC.
Thats what I said, booby trap.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:31 AM   #14
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Did someone say booby!?
Old 04-02-2007, 11:40 AM   #15
PhilthyS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
PhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamDriveDrift
So the big question is:

Did the girl pick the drifter?
He wasn't a drifter. He was some guy who liked comic books and goes to UCLA. He didn't even drive. They had a professional driver there and he said to "only do this under supervision in a closed area." It was pretty lame, because after they drove he gave her some "extreme" drink that wasn't even mountain dew.

The original boyfriend had some awesome hair though. It was like a foot tall. He thought he was the Fonz.
PhilthyS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:50 AM   #16
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar!
Did someone say booby!?
Do two Mel's make a right?!
Old 04-02-2007, 01:59 PM   #17
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilthyS13
He wasn't a drifter. He was some guy who liked comic books and goes to UCLA. He didn't even drive. They had a professional driver there and he said to "only do this under supervision in a closed area." It was pretty lame, because after they drove he gave her some "extreme" drink that wasn't even mountain dew.

The original boyfriend had some awesome hair though. It was like a foot tall. He thought he was the Fonz.

Yeah I remember that part. The dude kept going have some extreme drink and are you having an extreme time with me and crap. He was just really a extreme lame ass.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 02:25 PM   #18
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Extreme skeet. Now we're talking. I felt bad for the guy. He fails at having a good time.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:01 PM   #19
sepulchral
BANNED

sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed
Wow you are a psychic! Who'da thunk it? All those red squares must give you psychic abilities.
you caught me!
sepulchral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:23 PM   #20
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepulchral
you caught me!
You got caught a long time ago.

Quote:
dickhead faggot
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 06:02 PM   #21
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
All your base are belong to sepulchral.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:49 PM   #22
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
all your sepulchral are belong to dickhead faggot

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 06:36 PM   #23
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
all your sepulchral are belong to dickhead faggot

HAHAHAH PHLIP!!!!! bring it back!!!
pbcstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:04 PM   #24
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
Hahahaha, this thread makes me laugh.
Old 04-04-2007, 09:12 AM   #25
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
all i wanna know was were the wheels sunken battle ships?

bryce with a y is offline   Reply With Quote