Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-27-2007, 03:52 PM   #31
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

i um, i uh, i don't, uh...i can't, uh... what?
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2007, 08:50 AM   #32
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
LOL, on my way in to the office today, listening to Kevin & Bean on KROQ fm here in Los Angeles, who do they interview? Samwell!
Apparently this same "What What" video was circulating their office at the station. Now they got a link of their station's site.

He was playing it off like it was a joke, but not. Just being funny, but not.
I guess he's released a single with 3 songs, one is something like "Knee pad" or whatever. . . LOL.
And for all those closet cases, you can keep an eye out for the full disc with hours of his musac. Oh, and more video's to cum.
So. :ghey:
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:20 PM   #33
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB
Mel's doing music videos now?
Hell yeah. Phlip, Russ and I are going to make the remix. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoOfSilence
i think someone else said in another thread that D's stand for Davins, as in Davin wheels

Nah. D's Stand for Dubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiI40sx
Wtf no i dont know what to do, why the hell would you post that??? PLEASE explain yourself
I would say that turned me on. But then that would be a complete lie.

And remember kids.

THROW SOME DUBS ON THAT BITCH.

I need to redo my `14 with some dubs. Come back donkin harder than ever. You don't know son!
Old 03-07-2007, 07:58 AM   #34
PBucch
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (0)
PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
D is for Donks bro! 24"+ on old school GM B and G bodies!
Old 03-07-2007, 09:57 AM   #35
viscid240
Zilvia Junkie

viscid240 is just really niceviscid240 is just really niceviscid240 is just really niceviscid240 is just really niceviscid240 is just really niceviscid240 is just really niceviscid240 is just really niceviscid240 is just really niceviscid240 is just really nice
"If you want it, I'll give you power.
just be gentle, I'm delicate like a flower"

WTF!!! LMAO this is beyond hard gay..... was not ready for this in the morning...
viscid240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 10:13 AM   #36
luckyslide16
Zilvia Junkie

luckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to luckyslide16
My computer just smacked me in the face with its mouse for clicking that link.

I think im going to have to go to the Strip Club on my lunch break just to make up for seeing that. My god, why does this video exist.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:13 AM   #37
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyslide16
My computer just smacked me in the face with its mouse for clicking that link.

I think im going to have to go to the Strip Club on my lunch break just to make up for seeing that. My god, why does this video exist.
No no no, why and HOW are zilvian members able to look up such uber rare, extremely hard to find hardgay videos is the question!!! some hardgay icon action!
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:42 AM   #38
Cloud9
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Cloud9 is making a name for him/her selfCloud9 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

literally
Old 03-07-2007, 12:46 PM   #39
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiI40sx
No no no, why and HOW are zilvian members able to look up such uber rare, extremely hard to find hardgay videos is the question!!! some hardgay icon action!
Cause they have the Hard Gay clock.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:11 PM   #40
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB
Cause they have the Hard Gay clock.
Get it straight, the rare Hard Gay sword game.