Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-28-2006, 07:41 PM   #1
'90RPS13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
Possibley the worlds saddest S14

Yep, I said it. Look at this hideous ass front bumper!

Whats wrong with the world? *a

*EDIT*

NVM The title, its a Kouki. *a
'90RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2006, 07:42 PM   #2
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Combat style
Old 10-28-2006, 07:48 PM   #3
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I've seen that "fang" style kit alot on the internet.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 07:52 PM   #4
miucus
Zilvia Addict

miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
u can ram and stab someone with those fangs
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 07:56 PM   #5
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
#1. I fixed the thread title.
#2. The original Brash Boy Fang kit has been out for quite a while now. This is likely just another knock-off of that. Brash Boy makes a kit for the 180sx and New Celica as well.
#3. This kit has been posted 12,987,564,895,648,956,128,479,531 times.
Old 10-28-2006, 07:59 PM   #6
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
Sorry barry. Was hunting my new S Chassis and saw this on the bay. I got ! *a
'90RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 08:21 PM   #7
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
the kit was out since late 90's as i saw them in the option magazines.
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 10:22 PM   #8
gun
Zilvia Junkie

gun is making a name for him/her selfgun is making a name for him/her selfgun is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via MSN to gun
u must ask me for my permission before psoting pictures up of my car.

im kidding, im kidding.....
Old 10-29-2006, 12:58 AM   #9
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
wait..i thought all kits/aero are the same?

o well..good waste of money anyway.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 01:35 AM   #10
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Brash boy is the shit. Only true ballers can rock that kit. if you don't know about it you fail. if you post it thinking its another rice kit, you also fail.

brash boy til death.
Old 10-29-2006, 01:18 AM   #11
TAMTANIUM
Zilvia FREAK!

TAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the rough
There is a green s14 with that front bumper too. Hopefully you won't see that car pictures. You will want to throw up
TAMTANIUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 01:21 AM   #12
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
More madness!

Old 10-29-2006, 01:31 AM   #13
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
The body is just, growing and going everywhere. Very Carnage like.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 05:31 AM   #14
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
See, I told you they made them for the 180sx and Celica.

BTW, they have discontinued production of the S14 kit.
Old 10-29-2006, 05:43 AM   #15
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
BTW, they have discontinued production of the S14 kit.
You make it seem like a bad thing.
Old 10-29-2006, 09:06 AM   #16
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
You make it seem like a bad thing.
depends how you read it
Old 10-29-2006, 12:36 PM   #17
wootwoot
Post Whore!

wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
I diddnt know they made side skirts that big.
Old 10-29-2006, 02:38 PM   #18
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i think it is very individualistic even though it looks very extreme.
Old 10-30-2006, 01:15 AM   #19
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
hmm, i think the celica kit actually looks not bad.
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 01:20 AM   #20
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
u guys are messed up, thats my cousins car
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 01:53 AM   #21
rolloverboi
Leaky Injector

rolloverboi has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to rolloverboi Send a message via MSN to rolloverboi
may be that kit was just the car's holloween costume hahah
rolloverboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 08:21 AM   #22
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I think we end up discussing this kit about once a year. It's ugly and noone likes it, is pretty much the conclusion.
Old 10-30-2006, 08:30 AM   #23
mistaanime
Nissanaholic!

mistaanime is making a name for him/her selfmistaanime is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to mistaanime
Quote:
Originally Posted by '90Silvia

heh ugly but man look at the fitment on that kit...its better than the other knock off kits such as AIT, race on ..etc..
Old 10-30-2006, 12:12 PM   #24
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
That fastback reminds me of a bird's beak
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:37 PM   #25
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
i'd Rock it.

mostly with small children stuck in the fangs,

I mean comeon, you gotta have your chassis for holloween too
Old 10-30-2006, 12:41 PM   #26
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
the celica is kinda scary looking, i think cuz it looks like a spider. ajsfklasfhkjsdlhflksjdfh
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 01:15 PM   #27
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
I wanna puke. . . that is just nasty. How could a kit like that ever sell? I hope it is a halloween costume. . .
Old 10-30-2006, 01:29 PM   #28
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiI40sx
the celica is kinda scary looking, i think cuz it looks like a spider. ajsfklasfhkjsdlhflksjdfh
\what dont like the matching oil cooler
Old 10-30-2006, 10:06 PM   #29
1Via!
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1Via!
Who wants me to make me a trimene kit?

I want to ram people now.
Punch a big hole right below their water line.
1Via! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 11:19 PM   #30
Drift Motion
Zilvia Member

Drift Motion is on the path to ruinDrift Motion is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to Drift Motion
ewww
but ive seen worse that

Drift Motion is offline   Reply With Quote