Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-24-2008, 06:08 PM   #1
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
any currency traders on here?? i need help

i have a decent amount of cash thats sitting around.. i wanted to see if anyone on here knew which countries i should look into exchanging too.. i was thinking china...

im not really too worried about making money, more so keeping it safe and out of americas shit box economy
((sr)) kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2008, 07:08 PM   #2
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
idk, but I don't think you can invest in the Chinese Renmenbi/Yen.

A resource I used a while ago was forex.com to read up on articles. Good question on what to invest right now. even the mighty euro doesn't seem to offer the stability that it once did.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:01 PM   #3
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
The Chinese illegally tie their currency to the U.S. Dollar, so I dont see much potential in that department. The Euro was kicking the dollar's ass, but it seems like its reversing a little lately. Why not just put it in a high interest CD or at least an online savings account? I recommend HSBC.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:03 PM   #4
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
If you want to be safe, find a country with a stable currency.
If you like to gamble, you'll have to do a lot of research and stay on top of all the current and predicted economic trends.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:05 PM   #5
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
If you want to be safe, find a country with a stable currency.
If you like to gamble, you'll have to research stay on top of the current and predicted economic trends.
I heard Zimbabwe is a good bet.

Old 09-24-2008, 10:05 PM   #6
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
If the American Economy goes into full collapse. I predict every other countries currency will fall heavily as well. I'm not basing that on anything. It just sounds plausible.

It may seem like a good idea. However, really you are just taking more money away from an economy that desperately needs as much as help as possible.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:07 PM   #7
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
If the American Economy goes into full collapse. I predict every other countries currency will fall heavily as well. I'm not basing that on anything. It just sounds plausible.

It may seem like a good idea. However, really you are just taking more money away from an economy that desperately needs as much as help as possible.
If the American economy does collapse, it will prop up other currencies. Foreign investors are going to get the hell out of dodge, taking value out of our economy and dollar. Sure, other economies will take some damage too, but not as bad in relation to the U.S.

Old 09-24-2008, 10:07 PM   #8
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
exchanging green paper for other fruity colored paper. lol

Buy commodities and keep your eye on the economy. I have a hunch that gold will spike.
imotion s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:09 PM   #9
JohnnyDrfiter22
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
JohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
invest in Africa......

But no seriously I once wanted to dump my money into Foreign Currency i looked real hard and thought no, thank god i didn't. Any investor will really tell you this is a bad choice and not worth it. Investing for actually making money right now sucks. but hopefully in the long run one can buy real low now, and in 4-6 years come out BIG
JohnnyDrfiter22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:10 PM   #10
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
My parents are talking about moving to Spain, or getting a farm in Costa Rica.

Then what the fuck am I going to drive? A SEAT? ew
Old 09-24-2008, 10:11 PM   #11
Matej
Post Whore!

Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
My cousin drives a Seat.

Ironically his dad made about 20K$ doing currency trading.

But you don't have to rely on a car to get around there.

Spanish glrz are amazing, unless you have a thing for big women, in which case I'm sorry.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:14 PM   #12
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
My cousin drives a Seat.

He also made about 20K$ doing currency trading.

But you don't need to rely on a car to get around there.

Women are beautiful, unless you have a thing for big girls, in which case I'm sorry.
Yeah, I just rode buses and trains.

The women are beautiful. You'll be walking behind one and be like daaaaaaaamn, then they turn around and have 50 year old face...
Old 09-24-2008, 10:16 PM   #13
Matej
Post Whore!

Those are the best. Then you can post cool stories about train sex or hot castle love in the weird places you've had sex thread.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:26 PM   #14
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by imotion s14 View Post
exchanging green paper for other fruity colored paper. lol

Buy commodities and keep your eye on the economy. I have a hunch that gold will spike.
gold is a fairly idiot-proof investment at this point. the bailout certainly isn't going to help with the value of the dollar.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote