Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-02-2008, 09:23 AM   #31
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^ yeah he used to date her,,,but she said that he was a cheater she's my boys cousin she is also hot to death....

From this:

To this:

How the hell does he pull these hot ass girls?!?!?!?!?!
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2008, 09:31 AM   #32
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
nick cannon with his girls...now he landed himself a older hot azz women
Old 05-02-2008, 09:59 AM   #33
KidSaru
Zilvia Junkie

KidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant future
Wow, that shit came out of nowhere...You figured you'd at least see/hear something about it beforehand.
KidSaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 10:03 AM   #34
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Its like Chris Rock said when he was talking about Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri.

"We all had a chance! Its like finding out about a sale when its too late...like damn! Did you know they had Bentleys on sale for 1 dollar yesterday!?" lol
Old 05-02-2008, 10:11 AM   #35
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Fuck Nick Cannon, Dave Chapelle!
Old 05-02-2008, 10:43 AM   #36
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Christina Milian>Mariah Carey
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 11:12 AM   #37
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I like watching wild n out just to see the others make fun of Nick's career.

But damn I was flipping through Maxin or one those mags and saw a pic of MC now and she's really toned down and fit and looks fucking hot as hell.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 11:40 AM   #38
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PROPHET View Post
Fuck Nick Cannon, Dave Chapelle!
Hahaha Hell Yes

Who the hell's Nick Cannon?

Dad, Nick Cannon is hilarious.

What?! N**** FUCK Nick Cannon!
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 02:01 PM   #39
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Every year, I like to give out a "gotchabitch" award, last year (hell, the year before as well) went to Kevin Federline. When he takes full custody of the kids, he will be a "gotchabitch" lifetime achiever and hall-of-famer.
This year's winner?
Mariah Carey!
Look, we all know that movie money is bigger and longer than music money... Before you say "but Mariah has been in movies!" I need you to look at the fact that her movies all stunk critically and commercially. In the face of this, we have Nick Cannon who makes movies that are generally critically lambasted, but still sell very well... In such, he can command more money for his next flicks. Let us not forget that he came into the game on Will Smith - mentored Nickelodeon money and is STILL getting MTV money (for a show that, by the way, is usually worth a good chuckle).
I wish, though, that Will Smith had been his relationship adviser, as he has just made a HUGE mistake in the rush to a surprise wedding:

Quote:
Posted by Mitch Michaels on 05.02.2008

No pre nup?

Some details are still coming out about Mariah Carey's surprise marriage to Nick Cannon. Here are some highlights:

* Mariah's family and friends were reportedly shocked by the sudden marriage.

* They were married at the home Carey just bought in Eleuthera, the Bahamas

* "They have been smitten with each other for days, weeks," a friend said. "And she's always had a crush on him."

* "There was no pre-nup - there wasn't time," said anothersource.

* Guests at the wedding included Carey's longtime pal, rapper Da Brat.

Credit: PopSugar.com
Let us hope for the sake of his own stupidity that he is not a cheater anymore.
The fact that she was once married to Tommy Matolla leads me to think that she is all about the cash.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 02:54 PM   #40
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
^ I believe MC has a LOOOOOOT more money than nick cannon. Shes been getting money for as long as hes been alive! Have you not seen her MTV cribs special?

Even though her movie sucked Im sure shes invested millions.
If ray jay can get fake booty kim kardashian and kfed can get britney, this doesnt surprise me one bit.

I imagine Hollywood is like one big orgy for anyone who has over 20 mill in the bank.
Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 02:57 PM   #41
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
^^ I agree with phlip once her and tommy split she kinda blew up harder and larger than what she was..she aint nothing but a gold digger but she messing with a broke n***@

And she does have more money beating out Elvis when it comes to chart topping!!
Old 05-02-2008, 03:01 PM   #42
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Yeah, MC has a shit ton more money than Nick Cannon.

Btw, give me a Mariah over a Demi any day.

All day, everyday.
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 03:04 PM   #43
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
Quote:
Mariah worth reportedly as much as $100 million
http://news.lalate.com/category/mariah-carey

Quote:
It is said that Cannon is worth more than 20 million dollars
http://www.celebritywonder.com/html/nickcannon.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Every year, I like to give out a "gotchabitch" award, last year (hell, the year before as well) went to Kevin Federline. When he takes full custody of the kids, he will be a "gotchabitch" lifetime achiever and hall-of-famer.
This year's winner?
Nick Cannon!
Old 05-02-2008, 05:34 PM   #44
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
can any zilvia females post on their opinions about nick cannon? i guess hes probably desirable to women? then it aint too bad ill let him borrow her for a lil bit. lol

hopefully she dont get knocked up..

but she seems the type to be an emotional wreck and let guys influence her.. i swear whenever she talks about her life its always "had an emotional year" this and that
Old 05-02-2008, 06:27 PM   #45
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
Christina Milian>Mariah Carey
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=XqZkBz0_5M0&feature=related[/ame]

Seriously.

I love Milian, she is so fly

I think last I heard she was dating either Dre (from Cool N Dre / producers)

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 06:33 PM   #46
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Uhhh I need a sugar mama.

Give me a rich bitch and I'll do what I seem fit.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:26 PM   #47
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Difference is that she HAS money, while he is GETTING money.
I am one to believe that the scourge of the earth will have it wholly in their hands before the meek inherit it, and as someone who had to turn down a request to play the drums at the college that he was indirectly depicting in Drumline, I HATED that movie, but it was successful. The same can be said for his others, the fact is that at his age, the boy knows how to get money and will continue to get it... She, on the other side of that, is on the backside of her career, where she emulates singers half her age (paid attention to her last and current albums?), and makes shitty movies that don't bank THAT well.
Her last chance is to marry someone who is hot in the game right now, making her own name hot with it... I stand by my statement.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 07:28 PM   #48
azndoc
Post Whore!

Wait so Phlip what your saying and what I'm trying to understand is that some women don't marry for love.

Get the fuck out.

Nah I don't believe that.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:42 PM   #49
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Difference is that she HAS money, while he is GETTING money.
I am one to believe that the scourge of the earth will have it wholly in their hands before the meek inherit it, and as someone who had to turn down a request to play the drums at the college that he was indirectly depicting in Drumline, I HATED that movie, but it was successful. The same can be said for his others, the fact is that at his age, the boy knows how to get money and will continue to get it... She, on the other side of that, is on the backside of her career, where she emulates singers half her age (paid attention to her last and current albums?), and makes shitty movies that don't bank THAT well.
Her last chance is to marry someone who is hot in the game right now, making her own name hot with it... I stand by my statement.
Shes worth over a 100 million dollars. Shes constantly had #1 hit songs since the early 90's. Her name is known around the world and Im sure she could get with many guys her age with as many 00's in their bank account as she has. What else in the world could she possibly want/hope to gain from Nick Cannon whos worth a fraction of what she is? True, he is getting money but I dont blieve he will ever in his life get to her level. Just like I know I will never in my life get or want to get to his level. Your also forgetting Mariah is good friends with Sir Richard whos worth crazy money. Im sure hes taught her how to invest her millions where she never has to worry again.

IMO, shes just gone nuts. When too many people worship you, you tend to believe your own hype and some people just cant take it. She obviously has emotional problems and here comes young tenderoni nick cannon who gives her a little play and shes jumps all over it. Maybe she just doesnt want to feel old, maybe its all for plublisity, or maybe shes just on crack. Whatever it is, it cant be the money.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:04 PM   #50
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 10:07 PM   #51
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Sweet ^^^^^^^^^^^

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 10:49 PM   #52
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
so what did zar get pinked for
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 11:08 PM   #53
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
HOT DAMN...............

ungh. too sexy.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 11:30 PM   #54
[w]hite[r]abbit[x]
Zilvia Junkie

[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough
damn nick cannon is real fucking lucky! I would so bust my nut all up in mariah carey with no rubber!
[w]hite[r]abbit[x] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 11:44 AM   #55
stiizy
Post Whore!

NO-PRENUP

She's assed out now..