Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-21-2006, 10:44 PM   #61
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
In on page 2 for gayballs noobfest.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2007, 04:48 PM   #62
NoPis1O

NoPis1O will become famous soon enoughNoPis1O will become famous soon enoughNoPis1O will become famous soon enough
blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa
NoPis1O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:56 PM   #63
heychris
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
heychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
It's nice to see that although stupidity isn't always painful, it's almost always expensive.

He shoots! He scores!! and the crowd goes wild...........
heychris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:09 PM   #64
trevor34
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
trevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
This is the most pointless thread i have seen in awhile, who cares if u crash and we dc what u do for another ride enless u wreck and part ur shit out or if u have pics of the wreck and quite being stupid and drift on a track, someone close this thread.
trevor34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:10 PM   #65
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by HS13KLS View Post
hey guys thanks to everyone that gave me good advice. i havent posted because i turned off my internet. and so basically ive been trying to learn how to get to this website through proxy at school.

so thanks. i found another 240 and i think im going to buy that one. and i have a couple buyers for my car. like 600 for everything i might just sell it and yea

thanks
Comming from Chicago and seeing that you're from Illinois enbaresse me ... here's an advice for u - Bet a Bicycle
Old 12-10-2007, 05:10 PM   #66
genericforumname
Zilvia Member

Location: Florida, where we prove that shit does in fact run down hill
genericforumname is making a name for him/her selfgenericforumname is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by joewantstodrift View Post
first of all, i want to clear some things up right now. i know the kid because he lives right down the street from me. and i know he slid that shit into a pole trying to drift through a mcdonalds drive through. kim, your car is fucked man and its not repairable. i think you should part this one out and take whatever money you get and buy a cheap honda or something because you have no business in a rear wheel drive car. you just got the car and you were driving it like you just stole it. i dont feel bad for you but i do feel bad that now there is one less rust free two tone s13 coupe on the road. its one thing if you crash on the track, its another thing to act like a fool in a mcdonalds drive through. youre retarded.
anyone who destroys a 2-tone coupe thats an original 2-tone should never be allowed in an s-chassis, I don't even own an s13 and I know this

P.S.-kids like you are the reason I'm damn near bankrupted by insurance, I've owned my s14 2 years and I've already paid more than my cars worth in insurance. save real enthusiasts, buy a Honda (I don't hate Honda's, but there are a damn near infinite amount of them to destroy)
genericforumname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:17 PM   #67
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
pretty much part that shit out nuff said
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:20 PM   #68
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BBSilvia
part it out and buy a bike, no not the kind that goes vrooom!! the kind that requires you to pedal
Old 12-10-2007, 05:24 PM   #69
S13Boosts
Premium Member

S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Boosts View Post
pretty much part that shit out nuff said

or w.e is left
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:34 PM   #70
projectRDM
Post Whore!

projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Good job guys, this fucker is almost a year old and you guys are acting like it happened today.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:54 PM   #71
nsn240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
nsn240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nsn240
Learn to drive
track days, empty wet parking lots, defensive driving/advanced driving courses and study driving theory.

Dont be an idiot on the street.. especially if you dont know the road/turn

edit.. year old thread?
nsn240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:57 AM   #72
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
A year old, and it was TOTALLY worth bumping for this comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoPis1O View Post
blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa
Old 12-11-2007, 10:02 AM   #73
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
daymn tards bringin back a old thread
Old 12-11-2007, 10:02 AM   #74
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
well at least the "Fame" isn't bent

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote