Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 02-16-2012, 02:11 AM   #31
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
they should introduce a new program than.. "Ok we will release you same day, but we cut your hands off , deal??"
Instead of chopping hands off, I'd much rather choose the option: Sew hands into inner walls of the anus.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:44 PM   #32
LBCtoofortee
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
LBCtoofortee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
nah they won't release him so soon.. he has pryers.. and if they do release him, i dare him to come back. next time i'll just let my dog out hahaha hes like a 110 pound german shepherd, and hes chased my sister in her car for like 2 miles, he wont be able to shake'm
LBCtoofortee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:04 AM   #33
whats_a_sr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (25)
whats_a_sr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
I wish this was in mexico dude would be dead by now no joke they have red light on thieves everywere.
Old 02-17-2012, 01:24 AM   #34
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Hand cutting would save so much money and time for our society. Bring back the days of hand cutting, then lets see who steals.

Op im so stoked that you got it back and also not ruined.
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:15 PM   #35
LBCtoofortee
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantas View Post
Hand cutting would save so much money and time for our society. Bring back the days of hand cutting, then lets see who steals.

thanks, but my car was ruined before he stole it hahaha.. its a work in progress, but i am glad that progress wasn't halted..
Old 02-18-2012, 12:02 AM   #36
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Amen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBCtoofortee View Post
thanks, but my car was ruined before he stole it hahaha.. its a work in progress, but i am glad that progress wasn't halted..
AMEN!

I can't stand thieves, and this work in progress is why we are all here. There is never an end to our cars...hahaha But damn i'm glad the car is back, one more POS locked up and one more car back in it's righteous owner's hands! That A-HOLE got

Last edited by mantas; 02-18-2012 at 12:02 AM.. Reason: 's
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:34 AM   #37
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantas View Post

Im with that, getting a car stolen from someone is as bad as bodily harm, rape etc.. because it fucks people over, losing their transportation to work, and the financial lose.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:49 AM   #38
Tommy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (11)
Tommy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
good to hear u got it back. you got a sense for just laying down and hearing your exhaust
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:13 PM   #39
LBCtoofortee
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
good to hear u got it back. you got a sense for just laying down and hearing your exhaust
yeah, i almost never check when i hear a car with an exhaust cruisin down the street, or leaving.. like 7 of my neighbors have riced out civics, and one has a 90's mitsubishi mirage that says "skyline" on the back but anyways, they all have high pitched exhausts like my rx7 so it never crosses my mind.. BUT when i heard my exhaust i automatically knew, ran outside, and found my car wasn't there..

oh yeah, and yesterday i payed $110 for a DOPE ass alarm installed, it is wired to the starter and when activated, there is absolutely no way to start the car.. i couldn't even start it with MY key until i deactivated it.. money VERY well spent, if you ask me
Old 02-22-2012, 01:03 PM   #40
denian_cellphone
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
denian_cellphone is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBCtoofortee View Post
yeah, i almost never check when i hear a car with an exhaust cruisin down the street, or leaving.. like 7 of my neighbors have riced out civics, and one has a 90's mitsubishi mirage that says "skyline" on the back but anyways, they all have high pitched exhausts like my rx7 so it never crosses my mind.. BUT when i heard my exhaust i automatically knew, ran outside, and found my car wasn't there..

oh yeah, and yesterday i payed $110 for a DOPE ass alarm installed, it is wired to the starter and when activated, there is absolutely no way to start the car.. i couldn't even start it with MY key until i deactivated it.. money VERY well spent, if you ask me
can you PM me the details of where you got the alarm done and such? im thinking about finally putting one in my car too -__-
denian_cellphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 08:56 PM   #41
silver350z05rb
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
silver350z05rb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
You can't use your cell in court, just remember his name and tell us, Facebook search him and let us know
silver350z05rb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:39 PM   #42
Akito86
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Akito86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The alarm deal sounds great lets do a Zilvia group buy with a discount!

Congratulations Im glad you got it back, When we go around Socal selling buying stuff with my fiance We do notice guys that fit that 'scene type style' with bright sweaters or shoes tight pants and seem really shady around parked modded cars.

Last Formula D in irwindale there was 2 guys snooping a Black kouki and a VW corrado modded quite Clean in the parking lot way out back 3 spots away from our Fastback. I turned my lights on at their direction and looked their way and made them feel uneasy that they just tried to play it off and walked away looking away from us. around 26 wearing black jeans trendy car shirts with hoodies. Keep a look out for each other guys.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:35 AM   #43
FU12
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
FU12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm reluctant to get a nice car because of thieves now. Glad you got your car back. Someone broke into my Stanza at Compton College 6 months ago and didn't steal it because they found out it was a Stanza haha. The unpopularity of my car saved it.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:58 PM   #44
dawnattack
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
dawnattack is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^^good for you!

...but what if you caught the person in the act. What would you do? Would you just beat the guy up and use your MMA skills or place him under citizens arrest? ..just a thought...
dawnattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:50 AM   #45
s13_rb25
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
s13_rb25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
what kind of alarm is this?? i want.
s13_rb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:34 PM   #46
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnattack View Post
^^good for you!

...but what if you caught the person in the act. What would you do? Would you just beat the guy up and use your MMA skills or place him under citizens arrest? ..just a thought...
Citizens arrest my ass. Trunk, my friend, is the answer. Then...
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:15 AM   #47
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Congrats on your car, and please give more details on the alarm
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:23 AM   #48
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by airhead View Post
description:
i would like to be the first to step forward and offer my services

if the thief does in fact look like the above, i would like to punch him in the face

a few thousand times

ps: people actually wear the big trouble in little china shades? hahah
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:37 PM   #49
rb25sr20

rb25sr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Were did u get the alarm cuz ive been hearing it more and more that people that get new alarms all of a sudden get their cars stolen no break in. I guess they program an extra remote and then wait(dont know were you went so not pointing fingers just a thought). So for everyone else just be careful with shady lookin people or places
rb25sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:42 PM   #50
mayhemsurfer14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
mayhemsurfer14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
best joke of the decade. had me laughing
I agree haha
mayhemsurfer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:13 AM   #51
LBCtoofortee
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnattack View Post
^^good for you!

as a matter of a fact that is exactly what i would do hahaha.. give him a little muay thai lesson. you think anybody wants a round house kick to the face while i'm wearin' these bad boys? forget about it.

alarm was $110 installed with ignition kill, in wilmington at monster car stereo.. right on the corner of pch and blinn by pick your part