Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 11-10-2010, 09:46 AM   #31
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
Keeping an eye in Irvine and Huntington Beach

Terrible terrible news!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 01:02 AM   #32
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
UPDATE

A update real quick:

"-The trailer was found yesterday by the city of orange pd. Completely empty of course, looks as though everything inside is long gone."

CAR IS STILL MISSING
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:26 AM   #33
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Rethink all of the possibilities - who has a truck, and can tow the trailer away. Was it just parked, or attached to a truck/tower/whatever? Definitely someone was following/watching. Get the PD to do the prints. Most likely won't get any results unless you really bother them, but hey, it's a start.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:35 AM   #34
STEEZxIT
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
STEEZxIT is on the path to ruinSTEEZxIT is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Fully built drift car to get jacked can only mean a shop woulda done it. no imbecile will snatch a fully drift car and part it out, if its a shop..well people wont question them as much where the parts are from.

just my .02.
Old 11-13-2010, 12:27 AM   #35
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEZxIT View Post
Fully built drift car to get jacked can only mean a shop woulda done it. no imbecile will snatch a fully drift car and part it out, if its a shop..well people wont question them as much where the parts are from.

just my .02.
Mot necessarily. If someone was following them and stole it, it can be parted out easily. Especially right now with all the drift craze. I hope it turns up, but there's a slim chance.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:08 AM   #36
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Damn...I had a dream that I found this last night and I called Cody.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:53 AM   #37
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
wow these fuckers are getting more balsy. Stealing full race cars now? God damn it, i wish i could say something that would make you feel better, but all i can say is hope you find it in one piece and kill the thieves with a blunt object.
Old 11-17-2010, 04:50 AM   #38
Elmer240sx

Trader Rating: (0)
Elmer240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
just my2cents. most of the time, the one to jack u is the ones you know.. one reason y i only let some people know where i live at..
Elmer240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:16 AM   #39
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer240sx View Post
just my2cents. most of the time, the one to jack u is the ones you know.. one reason y i only let some people know where i live at..
You know shitty people.
just sayin.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:14 PM   #40
rat240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (87)
rat240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 87 reviews
what did the trailer look like on the out side
any vinyls that would point out that there is a race car inside
Old 11-17-2010, 02:31 PM   #41
Weedm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Weedm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rat240 View Post
what did the trailer look like on the out side
any vinyls that would point out that there is a race car inside
why would that matter in this case really? obviously the person who stole it has at least some knowledge of what they're stealing before getting themselves into the situation. vinyls or not, the person that stole it is up to date with the trailer and its contents.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:50 PM   #42
milk_with_pulp
Zilvia Member

milk_with_pulp is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to milk_with_pulp Send a message via AIM to milk_with_pulp Send a message via Yahoo to milk_with_pulp
That is shitty, hope he finds it and if I was out in LBC im sure somebody knows something, nobody keeps that kind of shit on a hush hush
milk_with_pulp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:39 PM   #43
drift213
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
drift213 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
if you find out who it was hang them from a tree and hit them with a bat
Old 11-23-2010, 12:44 AM   #44
ViciousCesar!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ViciousCesar! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
damn, any news?

p.s. my brother just moved LB. now I'm scared to take my car down there.
ViciousCesar! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:57 AM   #45
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciousCesar! View Post
damn, any news?

p.s. my brother just moved LB. now I'm scared to take my car down there.
There's good and bad areas. Long Beach is huge... You'll figure it out quick.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:25 AM   #46
ViciousCesar!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ViciousCesar! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
There's good and bad areas. Long Beach is huge... You'll figure it out quick.
yeah, that's what i've noticed. but, i'm not too familiar with belmont shores. is street parking relatively safe there?
ViciousCesar! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 05:43 PM   #47
Rambo

Rambo is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't say they'd have much luck selling off a VQ35 with a vortex s/c setup for an S13. Can't be many.
Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:26 AM   #48
s13coupe805
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
s13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
any news yet
Old 12-03-2010, 09:34 AM   #49
n8RPS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
n8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEZxIT View Post

just my .02.

First of all thats a ludicrious statement!!! Thats like saying My house got robbed of all its electronics, it must have been Best Buy. There are plenty of people out there crazy enough to steal anything and try to either use it or sell it!

WASTED I AM!
n8RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:47 AM   #50
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
This is rather Interesting. Inside job indeed.....
Old 12-08-2010, 02:59 AM   #51
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8RPS13 View Post
First of all thats a ludicrious statement!!! Thats like saying My house got robbed of all its electronics, it must have been Best Buy. There are plenty of people out there crazy enough to steal anything and try to either use it or sell it!
yeah but the difference is that when people rob a house they usually have the intention of stealing MORE than just electronics, because you know theres more things in your house im sure besides electronics.

this could be an inside job. why the fuck would anyone steal a trailer and not know whats inside?

in any case all this chit chat is pretty irrelevant till the car is found. hopefully he finds it soon because this sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:02 AM   #52
STEEZxIT
Zilvia FREAK!

STEEZxIT is on the path to ruinSTEEZxIT is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8RPS13 View Post

Best buy wouldnt need to jack your shit... pawn stores, or local mom and pop electronic shops... POSSIBLE...

Im not sayin FALKEN jacked his shit. Local shops that knows, and maybe done work to this car and knows what its worth.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:53 AM   #53
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Like I said inside job.. someone who knew where the trailer was.knew it wasn't gaurded knew how to access that bitch so fast it took them seconds. Inside job trust me
Old 12-09-2010, 02:13 AM   #54
xptnike
Leaky Injector

xptnike is an unknown quantity at this point
damn man, that sucks...hate thieves
xptnike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 11:58 AM   #55
josephin510
Zilvia Junkie

josephin510 is an unknown quantity at this point
Still nothing? They haven't found any parts on the List of craigs?
Old 02-21-2011, 11:34 AM   #56
slidewinder240
Zilvia Member

slidewinder240 is an unknown quantity at this point
any news yet??
slidewinder240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:54 AM   #57
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
this sucks, people steal 18wheeler trailers filled with all sorts of things, you ever seen cheap nike's at the swap meet?

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 11:52 AM   #58
s13k4v13
Leaky Injector

s13k4v13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Fuck dude...that sucks i'm in lb/ ill keep an eye out, if i had that bad boy i would of got lojack. hope you find it. D:
Old 04-07-2011, 02:54 AM   #59
LB240driftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (78)
LB240driftr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 78 reviews
Got my kouki stolen in signal hill a "nice" part of long beach...meaning it can get stolen in any neighborhood good er bad
Formula D is taking over long beach this weekend keep a lookout for these parts since teams and many local 240's should be around here guys
Old 05-11-2011, 06:07 PM   #60
kenS14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
kenS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB240driftr View Post
Got my kouki stolen in signal hill a "nice" part of long beach...meaning it can get stolen in any neighborhood good er bad
Formula D is taking over long beach this weekend keep a lookout for these parts since teams and many local 240's should be around here guys

reasons why im scared to use it as daily driver
kenS14 is offline   Reply With Quote