Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 01:46 PM   #61
platinumpresto

Trader Rating: (0)
platinumpresto is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by alx954 View Post
bro your so full of shit, I had the car running before the big FDC qualifier wich
was Nov 1. And I remember you moping around cuz you wanted to go and saying how you
didnt have a job anymore. Yet you still drove the car to the event.

Everyone down here knows whats up, and I didnt take your ugly ass wheels BTW, I took what I put in the car except the motor u messed up. So STFU

running and working... two different things. moping because i had money ready and the car wasnt.

if you didnt take them then were are my wheels?

and what of the 1800.00, your going to 'take' that too or are you going to give it back?

or do i have to drop by your house and talk to you since your never at the shop?

because, trust me, get my thinks back... and ill STFU
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 01:55 PM   #62
TTrx7Pete
Zilvia Member

TTrx7Pete is making a name for him/her selfTTrx7Pete is making a name for him/her selfTTrx7Pete is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
He's not in Cali and the shop didn't do anything legally.

The question is, why is he not going to the cops and then suing them?
Exactly. This is theft, vandalism, etc. The shop did not follow the correct legal recourse of obtaining a mechanics lien. Have them arrested. Call your local prosecutor and police.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:34 PM   #63
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Um, I think they'd rather battle it out on Zilvia.

I would immediately save all these forum posts, contact the police and tell that fool see you in court.

This could be so easy but OP is dumb.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:07 PM   #64
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aa87
End statement

Customers - deal with business men that speak proper English and exhibit exemplary performance in grammar.

Businessmen - same.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:00 PM   #65
supportTHEezln
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
supportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to supportTHEezln
Quote:
Originally Posted by aa87 View Post
End statement

Customers - deal with business men that speak proper English and exhibit exemplary performance in grammar.

Businessmen - same.
Seriously.

All this thread has done is make me think that everyone living in S. Florida is retarded.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:07 PM   #66
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by supportTHEezln View Post
Seriously.

All this thread has done is make me think that everyone living in S. Florida is retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:17 PM   #67
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Quote:
Originally Posted by aa87 View Post
End statement

Businessmen - same.
So don't deal with any immigrants? lol.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:41 PM   #68
zorak
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
zorak is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zorak
Soutrh Florida is ok to visit during spring break, but god:

Do NOT live there.

If I had some Viennas that got stolen, I'd be f-ing up ppls s-it until I got some answers.

(Living in Orlando area is sweet though, I can vouch!)
Old 04-02-2009, 08:54 PM   #69
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
^^ I lived in FL for years, other than snow birds in the winter no problems.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:14 PM   #70
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
no south florida is fucking wack. and the shit in this thread does not surprise me at all.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:35 AM   #71
vctr

vctr is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 04-06-2009, 02:48 AM   #72
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Wow, can we lock this shit...its turning into a he said she said bullshit. Looks like you guys need to fucking sit down and talk instead of making a ridiculously stupid drama thread like this. We dont need to see this nor do we give a fuck. It would have been koo if the thread was entertaining but, jesus fucking tits, reading this thread gave me a fucking migraine.

Besides, looks like you got your car back for the most part...time to move on and deal with the situation on your own. No point of getting involved everybody on this forum into this drama. Sounds like there's fault on both sides, cant really finger one side the full fault. If you're still not happy, make a fucking Business Review thread. You can spill your guts in there for all we care. We dont need nor do we wanna see this back and forth bantering crap. Shit just makes all you guys look like a bunch of retards.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 04-06-2009, 12:50 PM   #73
platinumpresto

platinumpresto is an unknown quantity at this point
...id be happy if someone found my rims
Old 04-10-2009, 10:22 PM   #74
Howlermonkey
Leaky Injector

Howlermonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
It's true......I moved to south florida so I could claim to be the smartest person in my area.

I could not make that claim in D.C. so I moved.

Look for me wrenching the car that puts the texas mile record over 250mph this october.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:13 PM   #75
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Fuck this place is full of little kids.

The OP is retarded and did not pay for shit like he should have. HOWEVER, HE DID NOT DESERVE TO HAVE ALL THIS SHIT HAPPEN. The cost of the rims alone would MORE THAN cover what he owed.
I would understand if only the rims were stolen or only the motor, but everything stripped appears to be well over the amount that was owed.

This appears to be GRAND THEFT. I don't care how "great" of a guy the owner is or how "great" his work is....What has been done is just evil, childish, thuggish, and ILLEGAL.

As one of few adults on this website, my OPINION and ADVICE is to

1. NOT show up in person and get your ass beat by 10 douche bag wanna be thugs. DO NOT threaten anyone. Keep it mature. Your posts so far seem to be TO THE POINT and backed by evidence...KEEP IT THAT WAY. Dont get all childish now. Dont call names.

2. TAKE THESE SCUMBAGS to court and sue them. You have so much video,pictures, etc as evidence that it is rediculous. I'm pretty sure you guys have small claims court in Florida.... I would think you have a hands down win.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:40 AM   #76
Mangudai
Zilvia Addict

Mangudai is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorak View Post
Soutrh Florida is ok to visit during spring break, but god:

Do NOT live there.

If I had some Viennas that got stolen, I'd be f-ing up ppls s-it until I got some answers.

(Living in Orlando area is sweet though, I can vouch!)

Don't live in South Florida but Orlando is cool. LOL right. Whatever you say.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:11 AM   #77
Howlermonkey
Leaky Injector

Howlermonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL.........I left a job as a lexus technician in orlando to move to west palm beach.

If you get lost in Orlando, you will eventually end up at the disney front gates........all roads lead there.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:07 AM   #78
lolatclint
BANNED

lolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to lolatclint
yea just go work at disney and buy new rims :]
Old 04-12-2009, 10:18 AM   #79
mystacarlo
Leaky Injector

mystacarlo is on a distinguished road

Last edited by mystacarlo; 04-12-2009 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: cuz i wanted to
Old 04-14-2009, 08:09 PM   #80
allturbotim

allturbotim is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear that
Old 04-16-2009, 01:15 PM   #81
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
did you say something in the vid about stealing ur car?
Old 04-16-2009, 01:19 PM   #82
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
stripping the car is low.... I think they should have kept the whole thing.

Dont spend money you dont already have.
Old 04-23-2009, 04:22 AM   #83
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPresto.info View Post
thanks, but i couldnt kill em, they are, were... some cool people...

...but very bad business ethics... very bad

i don't know them, but i wouldn't kill them... killing people is a bad way to get a point across, and dead people don't pay. just remember wear a mask, dont talk, and do something that will make them hate life,
Old 04-23-2009, 04:33 AM   #84
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPresto.info View Post
hey guys, i forgot to suscribe to the thread, a few things to clear up

-I DID make a police report
-His shop isnt official, he is doing some jobs to collect monmey to start his shop officialy(which he didnt)
-since his 'shop' wanst official, he could not do a lien
- his plate # is

...and yes, my car had a KA-T v-mount setup with megasquirt... but i didnt take possesion of the car in december(when i had some of the moneyt and i lost my job) because the install was all sloppy spagitti wire looms everywhere, he didnt install any of the gauges, & weld the diff as he agreed.

attention op: hey dumbass, if his shop was not legit, then he is operating without a business license. quit your bitching take his ass to court and let the justice system take care of this for you.
or do nothing and expect no results
Old 04-23-2009, 08:44 AM   #85
DeathMetal
Zilvia Member

DeathMetal is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, I (very unfortunately) live in South Fl. It's ridiculous how many retards live here. I feel like there's all of about 3 people I know that can even tell me how an internal combustion engine works in its most basic principals.

Oh well. Having dealt with the legal system here. Really, no one is gonna give a shit about his car. He should just go and break the guys legs. The cops are to busy pulling over lil old ladies and busting people for Marijuana (oh no!!!!!!).
Old 04-23-2009, 12:19 PM   #86
gijoe69
Zilvia Junkie

gijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to gijoe69
atleast they were nice to leave jackstands, unlike my old car they left it on Milk Crates with no wheels and was torched charcoaled out lol
Old 04-23-2009, 06:04 PM   #87
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Bigsyke is an unknown quantity at this point
Holy messed up thread. How come there are two platinumprestos??
Old 04-26-2009, 06:46 PM   #88
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
sometimes im ashamed to say i live in south florida.

what in the fuck is going on here... You guys should meet up and rectify the situation in person. You get money, you pay buddy balance, he delivers you car in way it was to be received. If your wheels were stolen while it was in his care, you need to take that up with him and his "shop insurance" and figure out how that is to be rectified. This story is a dime a dozen in south florida, I know neither of you guys but it seems there is wrong doing on both sides of the equation.

Holy shit man.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:33 AM   #89
ThuG LyFe

ThuG LyFe is making his/her stupidity well-knownThuG LyFe is making his/her stupidity well-knownThuG LyFe is making his/her stupidity well-knownThuG LyFe is making his/her stupidity well-knownThuG LyFe is making his/her stupidity well-known
wow that's low man at least tell you that if you can't pay they'll take some parts but still...
Old 04-30-2009, 07:25 PM   #90
n_my_coupe
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
n_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
If owed them money, him not having a job really isn't a problem of theirs.

Not to mention if his car is at their shop (was it?) and he isn't paying storage fees, it's even more reason for them to dispose of it.
every one here defending these 'S Who did this have the mindset of a thief IM REALLY DISSAPOINTED IN SOME OF OUR FELLOW ZILVIAN'S ...WHERE'S YOUR FU(K'N HEART PEOPLE ...PUT YOUR SELF IN HIS SHOE'S AND THINK ABOUT IT .....IT'S STRAIGHT FU(KED UP AND IF YOU FEEL DIFFERENT ...YOUR FU(KED UP...SERIOUSLY ...IM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS MAN...YOU NEED TO GO TO COURT... BE SMART ABOUT IT ..THEY ARE IN THE WRONG HERE NOT YOU...IF THEY WERE LEGIT THEY WOULD HAVE TAKEN YOU TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT OR SOMETHING MORE PROFESSIONAL... I WOULDNT PLAN ON GETTING YOUR PARTS BACK THE PEOPLE THAT BUY $HIT FROM PEOPLE LIKE THIS ...WELL THEIR ALL THE SAME ..... CHEAPSKATESLEGIT PEOPLE
Closed Thread