Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 02-01-2008, 10:02 AM   #91
NiGHTS

Trader Rating: (1)
NiGHTS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ive seen your car at fusion a couple of times last year. ill keep an eye out around my area.
NiGHTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 01:27 PM   #92
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
WTF!? Dude, i just heard!

This sucks! I'll definitely be on the look out for ya man.

I HATE thieves.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 01:35 PM   #93
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
god damn..

ill keep my eyes open for it up in escondido/san marcos area.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 02:06 PM   #94
samms95s14se
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
samms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sorry to hear about that! I've talked to you a couple of times at Fusion and thought your car was really nice!! I'll keep a lookout in El Cajon area and mash on their ass If I see it.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:21 PM   #95
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamicck View Post
Keep an eye out on ebay, freshalloy, nico, or any other nissan forum. My civic was jacked a few years ago, I found the wheels on Honda-tech. I tried to meet up with the guy, and he would not meet up. Only wanted to ship the wheels.

Do you have any distinctive markings on your wheels? Serial number or anything that is unique, it'll help when you call the cops on him.
no real distinctive markings, the tires are 45 series falkens st115s on the rear, the rear wheels have the 5zigen valvestems and the fronts have the rubber stems from the se wheels.
topsecretgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 05:27 PM   #96
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
fuck man, sorry to hear about that. That car was VERY CLEAN.

Hopefully it was at least insured.
gotta240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 10:01 PM   #97
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotta240 View Post
fuck man, sorry to hear about that. That car was VERY CLEAN.

Hopefully it was at least insured.
yeah i am fully covered but i dont know how much coverage i will have on all the parts that i invested into it over the past years.
Old 02-01-2008, 10:17 PM   #98
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so sorry to hear. i fucken hate hearing about this shit. and ur car!!!!!!.... i loved ur car. one of my favorite kouki's. why is it that sum of the hottest 14's on here are getting stolen.

gl on getting ur car back bro.
Old 02-01-2008, 10:20 PM   #99
PhilVia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
PhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
WTF I just heard the news!......Noooo way not my favorite 240!

Don't you park it all the way to the back?
Damn that was a new cf hood too...I babied that thing.
I'm sorry bro ..... keep my eyes open here and temecula
hope pics below will help.

Old 02-01-2008, 10:25 PM   #100
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
4 pages of sympathy. nice.

Bad alarm = Failed.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 10:52 PM   #101
nosajton
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
nosajton is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
man this sucks, im afraid to leave my car parked out on the street.. everytime i hear an alarm go off i look out the window with my gun.. i hate it..

this all makes me want to get lojack..
nosajton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 12:44 AM   #102
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!! That sucks so bad man, I loved your car so much. I hope you get it back in one piece.
Old 02-02-2008, 12:47 AM   #103
azndan2
Leaky Injector

azndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura about
stolen ; /

agreed
i hope they get castrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA18_S13 View Post
No dude castrated with a spoon a fork is too quick got make slow and painful. This shit is getting horrible people can't respect what you have so they have to steal it well i hope you get the whole thing back and the cops aren't there when you whoop their asses.
Old 02-02-2008, 01:04 PM   #104
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

[QUOTE=PhilVia;1808051]WTF I just heard the news!......Noooo way not my favorite 240!

Don't you park it all the way to the back?
[QUOTE]

yeah i used to park it in that driveway but since it was such a pain to get in and out every day i just had been leaving it on the street.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:15 AM   #105
nosajton
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
nosajton is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
anything new on the car bro?
nosajton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 01:40 AM   #106
whereda40at
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
whereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whereda40at
people need to get kill switches to turn on there cars. get them set up in a sequence that you have to turn them on or ur car wont start. thats was alot of mr2 owners always did.

stopped alot of theives in the past. they would go out to there car and have a switch turned but 2 others untouched.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:11 AM   #107
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndan2 View Post
agreed
i hope they get castrated
also agreed hahaha, sucks to hear man... i live in new hampshire right now but moving to florida at the end of the year and im wayyyyy to nervous for my baby to be out in the streets even though its naked right now but buy summer will be built. hopefully you had full coverage and had parts covered to! or atleast someone finds it and the fuck who stole it gets tortured to death!
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 11:27 AM   #108
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

s13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of light
Good luck with finding...I guess one thing to keep a look out for is the smoked kouki tails...I'm assuming you never sold a set to anyone..all I ever seen posted were your zenki versions.
s13pignose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 12:56 PM   #109
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13pignose View Post
Good luck with finding...I guess one thing to keep a look out for is the smoked kouki tails...I'm assuming you never sold a set to anyone..all I ever seen posted were your zenki versions.
i sold the smoked koukis a few months back, the ones on there were smoked zenkis and the center piece was off when it was taken.
Old 02-05-2008, 12:57 PM   #110
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

update...still no word on the the car.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:03 PM   #111
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
damn man. ungh....
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 01:07 PM   #112
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
damn man im really sorry to hear this. i always loved the way your car looked. ill keep a look out in the North County area.
Old 02-06-2008, 08:19 PM   #113
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

thanks again everyone who wrote comments. The car still has not been recovered yet.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:55 PM   #114
dops13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
dops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Damn your car is soo nice. I need to add more kill switches on my car. Ill keep an eye out.
dops13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:10 PM   #115
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by dops13 View Post
Damn your car is soo nice. I need to add more kill switches on my car. Ill keep an eye out.
what about steering wheel columb lock and a quick release? And what about that bar thing that locks your clutch/brake in place? there's so many theft deterrnts that people could do... people that get their car stolen always lack some kind of protection OR they are just too lazy to lock up their car before they go inside...

hope you get your car back, you're the only other clean gold s14 i've seen on zilvia other than mine (though mine isnt that clean as it used to be )
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:13 PM   #116
asiandude15
Leaky Injector

asiandude15 is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry to hear about ur loss. I hate people who steal!!! Where I live, I hardly ever hear of any cars being stolen except Honda's. LOL Ur car looked ver nice!!!
asiandude15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:37 PM   #117
Naim
Zilvia Member

Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
I hate people that steal 240's!!!

EZ MONEY
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:16 AM   #118
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
god that's sucks. super clean car. sorry hear about what happened. i get more and more paranoid after seeing these stolen threads.
powersteeringless180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:58 AM   #119
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
Damn man I'm sorry. I'll keep my eyes opened up in the Oxnard area. I get just as nervous with my S14 back in vegas whenever its parked on the streets. I wish you the best of luck in getting her back.
Enna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 01:19 AM   #120
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
just make sure you lock up your car so well that the only way to steal it is to get a flat bed...
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote