Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:50 AM   #31
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
Quote:
Originally Posted by mau5trap View Post
he could afford all those nice ass parts but no lojack.

and I would never let the buyer of my car drive in it alone. what if he crashes and gets injured. The Seller of that car fucked up big time.

you should never sale a nice as car like that alone too. he should of had some people with him. you drive a nice ass car like that people are gonna try to jack you. play your shit smart.

are you fucking retarded or just dumb as shit?
Old 06-10-2010, 09:12 AM   #32
S13coupeRB25DET
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
S13coupeRB25DET is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
That is some crazy shit. Good luck getting the car back bro.
S13coupeRB25DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:14 AM   #33
4-20sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
4-20sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 4-20sx
sorry dude damn thats a nice car. sorry for the loss =(
Old 06-10-2010, 09:56 AM   #34
niteridaz503
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
niteridaz503 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
damn hope you guys find the car, try and post as much info as you can on here that would help too.
niteridaz503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:29 AM   #35
besTint
Post Whore!

besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by niteridaz503 View Post
damn hope you guys find the car, try and post as much info as you can on here that would help too.

more info and pics.

PLEASE HELP: Stolen 1993 Mazda RX-7 FD3S | Miscellaneous Blog at Import Tuner Magazine
Old 06-10-2010, 11:37 AM   #36
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
saw this one the 350z forums, hopefully he gets it back!

and make sure your friend does this

http://zilvia.net/f/stolen-goods/317...hem-today.html
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:59 AM   #37
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by creyes13491 View Post
just use his number and track it. theres a website that can trace addresses by just putting the cell and home phone number.
It was a prepaid phone. And for the email, it was probably done at a pc cafe which gets harder to trace but not impossible.
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:41 PM   #38
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
i heard about this the other day... i couldn't believe what happened to steve. that sucks. hope he finds whoever did it, and gets his car back. it sucks when bad things happen to good people.

i hate thieves!!!!!
Old 06-11-2010, 09:46 AM   #39
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
This story sucks hard. I'll keep an eye out in San Diego.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:56 PM   #40
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
dang.. where is the license plate on it? and no number to contact you.. my friend a fellow member just called me to look up your info maybe we could contact you... if what he saw was your car, dang.. that would be a bummer, coz there was no way to contact you...

im sure he will chime in.. he will describe what he saw
Old 06-11-2010, 11:21 PM   #41
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by don_bagz View Post
dang.. where is the license plate on it? and no number to contact you.. my friend a fellow member just called me to look up your info maybe we could contact you... if what he saw was your car, dang.. that would be a bummer, coz there was no way to contact you...

im sure he will chime in.. he will describe what he saw
Thanks don ok well I was the one that called don to get the plate so I was pulling into walmart off state st and the 210 and off in the far corner I see a silver fd with the hazards on I drove over to the area there was a guy in the car leaning partway out he was a Hispanic guy with what looked to be like a puffy hair the car had three silver rx7 wheels and a polished rx7 wheel I parked and called don to get me a plate and when I went back to look he was gone so I was the guy with don when we found the red civic hatch and tryed to get the plates ran and it was the stolen civic . People need to leave the plate number and a phone number so if we do see it or think we did we can call so I hope it's found soon and complete we all need to keep a eye out on one anothers shit well that's my info on what I saw hope you fine it
95_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:25 PM   #42
mau5trap
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
mau5trap is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mau5trap
Please HELP! Stolen Silver RX7 on Sunday (Mackin Industries)) - RX7Club.com

Last edited by mau5trap; 06-12-2010 at 01:26 AM..
mau5trap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 12:10 AM   #43
beb
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
beb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Thats not the owners SN. Tony is a friend of ours, the owners name is Steve.

If you have ANY info , please red flag an email to [email protected]

At this point, he understands it is not likely to find this car but any help is always appreciated. If nothing at all, he would at least like to spread the word so people realize what kinds of shitty things can happen and to just be careful.

Thanks guys...
beb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 02:48 AM   #44
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Bad mistake. But i hope the f*cker will get caught and taken care of the right way (no PD involved ).

Also, most likely what the other guy said it was a prepaid phone (no way to trace, only thing would be his face on camera in the store, IF the store had any), and an email from an Internet cafe (new bogus email created). Cops won't do any good. To hire someone or try the detectives to get involved probably will cost more than the car.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:45 AM   #45
besTint
Post Whore!

nevermind. edited.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:19 PM   #46
Aspentrwrx
Zilvia Member

Aspentrwrx is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope this guy gets caught but im sorry but why would you not chase the guy when he drove off?
Aspentrwrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:03 PM   #47
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
He's not the damn flash, he's driving a car not a scooter. And what is he supposed to chase him in when his car got stolen? You can only run so much unless you're ussain bolt.

I hope you catch the guy, dont turn him in, take him into international water and slap the shit out of him.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:32 PM   #48
RPS13fan

RPS13fan is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow this is crazy. this makes me realize that strangers cannot be trusted, no matter how they look. I'd never let someone test drive my car without cash in my hand and me being in the passengers seat.

Hope you find your car.
RPS13fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 05:52 PM   #49
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

Unknown007 is an unknown quantity at this point
You just stood there?FACEPALM I would've ran after him.GL finiding it and it kinda sucks it all happened in your face bro.Not gonna say you asked for it but you didn't do nothing when he took off.Will keep an eye out on parts.

Oh yeah always hold their license if they go for a test drive and don't give it back until you get the keys back.
Unknown007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:02 PM   #50
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown007 View Post
You just stood there?FACEPALM I would've ran after him.GL finiding it and it kinda sucks it all happened in your face bro.Not gonna say you asked for it but you didn't do nothing when he took off.Will keep an eye out on parts.

Oh yeah always hold their license if they go for a test drive and don't give it back until you get the keys back.
Who are you, Usain Bolt?

Running after a car like a stray dog is dumb and will probably get you run over like one.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:26 PM   #51
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

Unknown007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Who are you, Usain Bolt?

Running after a car like a stray dog is dumb and will probably get you run over like one.
Prefer doing that then seeing my car go bye bye.Shit I'm a crazy person when it comes to taking my car from me right in front of my face.Sorry but OP hope you find it.
Unknown007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 04:55 PM   #52
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Updates? Hope you find it.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:57 PM   #53
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
I hate to say It but your friend got punked pretty hard. That's why anyone who comes to buy my car be prepared to be surrounded by 10+ heads. I don't let anyone test drive any of my car. I'll take them for a ride In the car but that's It. This shit sucks man!

That cat woulda been caught and beat down to the ground with no mercy. fuck that! I hope u find It!