Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 09-21-2020, 01:12 PM   #331
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
I think that tinfoil hat is cutting off circulation to your brain.

Meaning: people still weren't wearing their masks, even for the clinical study

A mask by itself ain't gonna stop shit as long as booger-eating anti-maskers keep licking boots and grabbing women by the pussy with their grimey little baby trump hands.

Also, this part is key

With a small sample size, the trends are difficult to spot (especially when the test subjects aren't following instructions), but on a sample size of 300 million, it seems pretty apparent...

But like what I really don't understand is, what's so hard about wearing a mask anyway? Sound like a bunch of bitches every time I hear someone whining about that shit.

i hAvE 2 wEaR pAnTs tO gO inTo tHe StoRe?! ThAt'S UnConStiTuTiOnAL!!! *REEE's in trump*
youre so stupid that you dont see you just proved my point even further. Everyones performance with masks is BELOW sub optimal. The majority of people have SHIT hygiene like ive been saying this whole time. Making it absolutely fucking stupid to mandate it. Its only an excercise to push compliance. Youre an idiot. Grow a fucking brain cell already

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Saw some masker in the grocery store today pull down his mask and blow a snot rocket onto the floor. In the grocery store. Why is it that its the people wearing masks I see do this type of shit?
Also, how does being antimask make me a bootlicker?
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2020, 01:42 PM   #332
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
youre so stupid that you dont see you just proved my point even further. Everyones performance with masks is BELOW sub optimal. The majority of people have SHIT hygiene like ive been saying this whole time. Making it absolutely fucking stupid to mandate it. Its only an excercise to push compliance. Youre an idiot. Grow a fucking brain cell already

Also, how does being antimask make me a bootlicker?
Below sub optimal? Is that like being overly highly educated?

Maybe if the Whitehouse hadn't blocked every attempt at providing the people with adequate healthcare and had trained people how to properly wear a mask, wash their hands, and wipe their ass we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Is wearing a seatbelt, obeying traffic lights, and driving between the lines an exercise in compliance as well? Just keep buckling down that little foil hat of yours, seems to be working.

Bootlicker because fascists tend to wear boots and propagate conspiracy theories...
Old 09-21-2020, 04:30 PM   #333
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
He'll drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience...
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 07:17 PM   #334
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513

just sliding the discussion away arentcha
Old 09-21-2020, 08:34 PM   #335
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Just trying to poke some holes through the foil
Old 09-22-2020, 11:28 AM   #336
R@ddy
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
R@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
This country is a fucking joke at this point. We blame Russia and China - whom we have political turmoil and military friction and certainly not our friends - for rigging an election so we strip our elected official of power because of a phone call. It was just a ploy for Super PAC pawns who are taking money under the table [see Clinton Foundation] to regain a shred of dignity and power. Otherwise, they'd be fucked.

Government is more fucked up than you morons who read CNN or MSNBC. If things were as bad as you think, there are legal proceedings much harsher than impeachment that come into play and we both know the Dems are dickhard about burying him. Why can't they? Because there is no factual evidence they can say 'see? this is it. look.' They have speculation, call records, etc. but no ACTUAL concrete damning evidence.

The dude said some shit about COVID-19 being stupid and a hoax. He's absolutely right. Shit killed much less healthy Americans than anything else but now we're putting businesses out, wearing masks and giving people free money regardless of their citizenship.

Y'all are fucking sheep.
I can?t believe the leftists and their stupid TDS. I?m with you 100% SupaDoopa.
Seems like this forum you either follow leftist ideology or you?re a piece of shit, Nazi, etc.

This pandemic is 100% hoax if you?re a healthy person. I had it, my whole family had it. Nothing more than a flu. Out of allllll my family, i was the only one who didn?t go get tested because it?s STUPID. guess what?? NONE OF US DIED.

Come November, they?re going to get their feelings hurt so bad. They?re not seeing how much of a zombie Biden really is. Shit, at least Trump has energy.

People who are voting for Biden are the type that only voting because there?s a female VP on the line. Not because what she stands for..the same fucks who think BLM is a positive movement, we should have open borders, raise taxes, take guns away AND defund the police, abolish freedom of speech, etc etc. All I have to say is FUCK YOUR UNAMERICAN IDEOLOGY. TRUMP 2020!!!
R@ddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 11:35 AM   #337
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by R@ddy View Post
I can?t believe the leftists and their stupid TDS. I?m with you 100% SupaDoopa.
Seems like this forum you either follow leftist ideology or you?re a piece of shit, Nazi, etc.

This pandemic is 100% hoax if you?re a healthy person. I had it, my whole family had it. Nothing more than a flu. Out of allllll my family, i was the only one who didn?t go get tested because it?s STUPID. guess what?? NONE OF US DIED.

Come November, they?re going to get their feelings hurt so bad. They?re not seeing how much of a zombie Biden really is. Shit, at least Trump has energy.

People who are voting for Biden are the type that only voting because there?s a female VP on the line. Not because what she stands for..the same fucks who think BLM is a positive movement, we should have open borders, raise taxes, take guns away AND defund the police, abolish freedom of speech, etc etc. All I have to say is FUCK YOUR UNAMERICAN IDEOLOGY. TRUMP 2020!!!

Glad you all had a safe and healthy recovery... the agenda pushed by the dems of this on election year was just another way to try and scare the american people and worse blame it on trump....

TRUMP2020...let all the snowflakes melt away
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 03:56 PM   #338
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R@ddy View Post
This pandemic is 100% hoax if you?re a healthy person.
Ah, I never realized the definition of true and false depends on your health

Interesting article... https://cityobservatory.org/covid-19...lvj4H9Bd5eI4SI

Old 09-22-2020, 04:55 PM   #339
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
"I got it and it was like the flu and that's all it is." Great, cool.

Someone close to me got it and is on oxygen, unable to walk more than 50ft without becoming so winded he has to catch his breath for minutes.

He survived COVID but is going to die of complications of COVID. If he didn't qualify for an income waiver, he would be paying $11k/mo for the medication that's keeping him alive.

How many Americans are healthy? 42.4% of us are obese. 9.2% are severely obese. 45% are hypertensive or are taking medication for hypertension. Hypertension is a comorbidity in 38.9% of the COVID-19 deaths in the US. Just over 10% of the American population has Diabetes. Diabetes is a comorbidity in 17.4% of global COVID-19 deaths.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...96655320306374

Most of us just want people to wear their goddamned masks and stop being such humongous imbeciles. "Oh no, I won't slightly inconvenience myself to keep you safe! That's a violation of my right to be a gigantic prolapsed sphincter!"

These same dumb cockgoblins drive, use their turn signals, stop at red lights, check their mirrors before merging, don't run your heels over with their carts, etc. They have compassion for their fellow man until they're asked to do something that isn't automatic, then they foam at the mouth and scream "muh rights" as they've let the government spy on them, steal their tax money to bail out corporations and line the wealthy's pockets, piss away funds on illegal wars, beat protesters, etc.

Y'all get the vapors while you're wearing masks, too? Tossers.
Old 09-22-2020, 05:05 PM   #340
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
How many Americans are healthy? 42.4% of us are obese. 9.2% are severely obese. 45% are hypertensive or are taking medication for hypertension. Hypertension is a comorbidity in 38.9% of the COVID-19 deaths in the US. Just over 10% of the American population has Diabetes. Diabetes is a comorbidity in 17.4% of global COVID-19 deaths.

Most of us just want people to wear their goddamned masks and stop being such humongous imbeciles.
So its our fault you eat MacDonalds 4 times a day?
Old 09-22-2020, 05:30 PM   #341
deolio
Post Whore!

What if the anti-mask conspiracy was created by the left so that Republican voters wouldn't wear masks and would die off and hand the win to Biden lol
Old 09-22-2020, 06:30 PM   #342
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Just poppin in to say it really bothers me when media outlets report "x number of people have died from covid".

The truth is, few people died from covid. Many people died with covid being a contributing factor of their death. Not the reason for their death. You cannot logically say somebody died from covid if they would have survived covid being the only factor.

Who would say something as dishonest and deceitful as "200K died from covid"? Yep, you guessed it. The waSHITon post. The most biased and dishonest journalism available to mankind.
dbeiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 06:46 PM   #343
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Quote:
Most of us just want people to lower their quality of life because I said so

Fixed it for you. It's less about wearing a mask and more about a rational reaction. Why haven't we been wearing masks through flu season? Donning a mask a thousand times a day just so happens to make people miserable. Wearing a mask makes communication difficult. Miscommunication can get people killed.
Old 09-22-2020, 06:48 PM   #344
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeiler View Post
Just poppin in to say it really bothers me when media outlets report "x number of people have died from covid".

The truth is, few people died from covid. Many people died with covid being a contributing factor of their death. Not the reason for their death. You cannot logically say somebody died from covid if they would have survived covid being the only factor.

Who would say something as dishonest and deceitful as "200K died from covid"? Yep, you guessed it. The waSHITon post. The most biased and dishonest journalism available to mankind.
yOu CaN't sAy iT wAs a GuNsHoT dEaTh WhEn tHeY wOuLd HaVe SuRviVeD iF tHeY hAdN't bEEn ShOt By a GuN

why don't you pop on out of here with your simple ass
Old 09-22-2020, 07:03 PM   #345
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
yOu CaN't sAy iT wAs a GuNsHoT dEaTh WhEn tHeY wOuLd HaVe SuRviVeD iF tHeY hAdN't bEEn ShOt By a GuN
you cant say it was a police murder when they would have survived if they hadnt been committing a crime.
Old 09-22-2020, 07:11 PM   #346
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:

why don't you pop on out of here with your simple ass
Your post makes no sense. Are you aware of the negligible effect of covid to a person with no preexisting conditions? Can you see why a "died from covid" headline is misleading?
Old 09-22-2020, 08:06 PM   #347
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
you cant say it was a police murder when they would have survived if they hadnt been committing a crime.
Is sleeping a crime now?

I bet if I Fox News reported that BLM protesters fuckin LOOOOVED sleeping you buttplugs would encourage outlawing it too.

Quote:
Your post makes no sense. Are you aware of the negligible effect of covid to a person with no preexisting conditions? Can you see why a "died from covid" headline is misleading?
Your post made no sense first!

They judge the flu by the same standard. The VAST majority of people that die "of the flu" have preexisting conditions. Only misleading if you're looking for evidence of a conspiracy that isn't fucking there.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:17 PM   #348
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Quote:
Fixed it for you. It's less about wearing a mask and more about a rational reaction. Why haven't we been wearing masks through flu season? Donning a mask a thousand times a day just so happens to make people miserable. Wearing a mask makes communication difficult. Miscommunication can get people killed.
Because the flu is less lethal, has fewer long-term health effects, and is less easily transmitted? Are you really so fucking dense as to not know the difference between COVID-19 and the flu, or are you so fucking politicized that you think this is a political issue? The truth is an Ecosia or DuckDuckGo search away for the homunculus-brained among us.

Where are you working where miscommunication can get people killed? I wear a mask when I go to the grocery store- does your grocery store have a sword juggler aisle?

None of my guys have a problem hearing me over the sound of air-cooled engines at 4k rpm. I wear a mask around them because I care about them and I care about the effect them getting sick would have on my business. Like... do you think I say this and don't wear a mask in SoCal when it's 106 degrees out? Wear a mask around them, wear a mask around my brother and godson, wear a mask around my grandmother... I do this because I care, you hummingbird-brained troglodytes.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:20 PM   #349
zombiewolf513
BANNED

"I care". youre an ass.

Quote:
Is sleeping a crime now?

I bet if I Fox News reported that BLM protesters fuckin LOOOOVED sleeping you buttplugs would encourage outlawing it too.
Youre right, they do love sleeping. They sleep all day thanks to their gibs from fascist colonizing USA instead of working. And then they protest 'muh oppressions' by chanting "if we don't get just desert, then you dont get no sleep" all night, then party afterwards between Burning Looting and Murdering. That's the real crime here.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:45 PM   #350
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
That's the real crime here.
Or cops could just not kill unarmed civilians and prevent the need to protest...
Old 09-22-2020, 08:56 PM   #351
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Or they could just not be a wanted fugitive crack dealer firing a gun through a closed door.

Whose memory are you looting in tonight?
Old 09-22-2020, 09:08 PM   #352
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Or they could just not be a wanted fugitive crack dealer firing a gun through a closed door.

Whose memory are you looting in tonight?
un?armed
/ˌənˈ?rmd/
adjective
not equipped with or carrying weapons.

Please remember to not be courteous and to not wear a mask at the Trump rally. Thanks.
Old 09-22-2020, 09:25 PM   #353
zombiewolf513
BANNED

I'll take my chances. You seem dead set on keeping your chains on, so at least have some courtesy and stop complaining about it.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:16 AM   #354
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I wear a mask made out of Palin's under garments so I'm basically not wearing lace. How many air globules is that stopping? I'm still alive. Yeehaw.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 09:42 AM   #355
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

I was thinking, and I realized there's a perfect analogy for this.

Not wearing a mask is a protest.

Not wearing a mask in a crowded area is a riot.

Not wearing a mask in a crowded area and infecting someone because you're asymptomatic is a riot causing bodily harm.

Not wearing a mask in a crowded area, infecting someone, them infecting others, and creating an outbreak big enough to shut down a county is a riot causing bodily harm and damage to business.

Rioting, causing bodily harm, and damaging businesses means you're either antifa or BLM, according to every single conservative website. Therefore, antimaskers are equal to antifa.

Checkmate, conservatives.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:16 AM   #356
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:

Not wearing a mask in a crowded area and infecting someone because you're asymptomatic is a riot causing bodily harm.

Not wearing a mask in a crowded area, infecting someone, them infecting others, and creating an outbreak big enough to shut down a county is a riot causing bodily harm and damage to business.

Rioting, causing bodily harm, and damaging businesses means you're either antifa or BLM, according to every single conservative website. Therefore, antimaskers are equal to antifa.

#leftcantmeme
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 11:48 AM   #357
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:

Dumb statement from Dumb people....

Cant beleve u actually sat there and typed this up...i held u to a higher standard......
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 12:58 PM   #358
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
I'll take my chances. You seem dead set on keeping your chains on, so at least have some courtesy and stop complaining about it.
Complaining? Like this?

Old 09-23-2020, 02:36 PM   #359
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Complaining? Like this?

Did they loot a Foot Locker or tear down a statue yet?
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 02:36 PM   #360
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
If you're part of any organized group that sits to pee or whatever you guys sit for anymore, you're a drone. Have your own fucking educated opinions rather than reading a newspaper and just adopting someone elses. It's 2020, you swine. Go out, buy a gun, scratch your sack and drink a beer. You know, because that's what Americans do, I reckon.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote