Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 08-02-2010, 12:17 PM   #1
BuudWeizErr
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BuudWeizErr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BuudWeizErr
2006 G35 Sedan, 6MT

2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan, 6-Speed - $17,500 OBO

Car info:
Lakeshore Slate Metallic Color (light blue in normal talk)
6 Speed Manual transmission (6MT)
36xxx miles
Grey Leather Interior
18" alloy wheels
Seat warmers
Non-smoker
6 disc MP3CD player
iPod attachment

Description:
Up for sale is a 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan. It's a 6-speed manual, less common than the coupe and more powerful than the automatics. I've treated this car well from the beginning; it's had no abuse and I get oil changes at the dealer using synthetic fluid and 91 octane full time.

Outside:
It's been parked in a garage for the majority of the time I've owned it, but it's outside while I'm at work, so there are a couple of small scratches and a mark on the rear bumper from a parking lot bump someone gave me. I'm including a picture of said scratch below, and I'll let you decide how noticeable it is. The scratch on the bumper is just a scratch, there is no damage to the frame under the bumper and the car has not been in any accidents. The panels are straight and line up as they should.

Interior:
I'm single and I don't smoke, the back seats have very little use. The front floor mats have normal wear for a 4 year old car. Everything in the interior works 100% and there is nothing broken / missing. It has an in-dash 6-disc MP3 player, and I've added an iPod attachment to the stock stereo, it works with the steering wheel controls and charges. The add-on has the normal Apple adapter so it should work with iPhones and iPads as well. There is also a normal headphone-style plug which you can use with just about any audio device. Headliner is perfect; dash / windshield have no cracks.

Details:
Unfortunately, I do not own this car outright, I still have an active loan and the balance is close to what I'm asking for the car. You can either buy the car outright or take over my loan. Registration is current and the loan is current / in good-standing and paid down several months in advance. If I sell the car for less than I owe on the loan, I will make up the difference in cash.

Pics below, more pics and higher resolution album available here; http://www.missedapex.com/g35.zip - I have ultra high resolution pictures available on request for seriously interested people.
I'm available to show the car weekends and most any weekday evening. Please email me using the above link and I'll get back to as quickly as possible.
Thanks.

1989 Nissan 240SX, SR20DET
sillbeer.COM : phase2motortrend : Garage Works
BuudWeizErr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links