Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 11:48 AM   #301
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm sure Orlando will file tampering charges. Nets can't talk with players under contract unless teams okay it, kinda like Melo at the allstar break last year.

Something else Heat fans aren't talking about. The rejected trade means Dalembert is def going to the Rockets. The reason they were okay with the trade is they were clearing money to get NeNe. Now that money isn't there they are sure to get Sam. Oh well Eddie Curry it is lol!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2011, 01:33 PM   #302
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Gilber Arenas has been waived, bring on the Amnesty players. Hurry up NYK
Old 12-09-2011, 01:49 PM   #303
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
Gilber Arenas has been waived, bring on the Amnesty players. Hurry up NYK
Good, with the lock in, where owners are still horsefucking players on teams they do not own, that is a good sign.

And I write too!
Old 12-09-2011, 01:56 PM   #304
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
frsh4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Tyson Chandler now a Knick. Does this make Amare expendable for Chris Paul?
Old 12-09-2011, 02:02 PM   #305
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by frsh4 View Post
Tyson Chandler now a Knick. Does this make Amare expendable for Chris Paul?
According to David Stern's shitty explanation, I doubt it...

"In the case of the trade proposal that was made to the Hornets for Chris Paul, we decided, free from the influence of other NBA owners, that the team was better served with Chris in a Hornets uniform than by the outcome of the terms of that trade."

The Knicks have less to offer than LA and Houston did, not to mention that he needs to continue abusing this conflict of interests in the use of doing the owners' bidding of holding Chris Paul hostage.

And I write too!
Old 12-09-2011, 02:23 PM   #306
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
According to David Stern's shitty explanation, I doubt it...

"In the case of the trade proposal that was made to the Hornets for Chris Paul, we decided, free from the influence of other NBA owners, that the team was better served with Chris in a Hornets uniform than by the outcome of the terms of that trade."

The Knicks have less to offer than LA and Houston did, not to mention that he needs to continue abusing this conflict of interests in the use of doing the owners' bidding of holding Chris Paul hostage.
yeah i don't see CP3 going anywhere anytime soon but
you don't think the other L.A. team has a chance of securing Paul? they got what, Gordon, Al Farouq, Bledsoe, Kaman, that draft pick..?
Old 12-09-2011, 02:29 PM   #307
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
LO showed up to camp late & left 15 minutes after. Damn. It's a business but I felt the way everybody handled it was very unprofessional.

Stern is destroying the NOLA franchise. Whichever way you put it CP is leaving whether is this year or next year. You won't see him exerting effort at all in NOLA. I guarantee it.

And to answer your question, no. The Clippers aren't looking for another PG. They've got Mo. If anything, they should probably chase after Dwight if anything.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
Old 12-09-2011, 02:43 PM   #308
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
LO showed up to camp late & left 15 minutes after. Damn. It's a business but I felt the way everybody handled it was very unprofessional.

Stern is destroying the NOLA franchise. Whichever way you put it CP is leaving whether is this year or next year. You won't see him exerting effort at all in NOLA. I guarantee it.

And to answer your question, no. The Clippers aren't looking for another PG. They've got Mo. If anything, they should probably chase after Dwight if anything.
I giggled when I read anything suggesting that they go keep Mo Williams and not go after one of the three best PGs in the league right now.

And I write too!
Old 12-09-2011, 03:03 PM   #309
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Hahaha, oh c'mon now, Mo is underrated, in my honest opinion. I don't think he's top 3 but he's definitely top...10. Ranked at 7, in my book.

In other news, Lakers have officially signed Kapono, Morris and Goudelock.
Old 12-09-2011, 04:04 PM   #310
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
douglas/iman
hill/iman
mello/fields
amare/jj
chandler/harrelson

point still weak....
Old 12-09-2011, 05:41 PM   #311
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Hill is staying with Suns
Old 12-09-2011, 06:36 PM   #312
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
yeah , i just saw the ticker news about it.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:59 PM   #313
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

SLAM ONLINE | » Report: Celtics Close to Signing David West
oh. but they got Bass & KG
Old 12-09-2011, 09:35 PM   #314
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i have no idea what Grant Hill is playing for. He's got all that money from that Orlando max contract, but he's 39 and not the superstar player he once was, so I would think he realizes that he doesn't have much time left. I find it hard to believe that he just wants to play it out with Steve Nash (because they are close friends), while they both waste the remaining time they have in their career playing for some cheap owner?

Maybe Hill is just playing to make up for lost time and just enjoys playing basketball and doesn't care for winning a championship? Or maybe he is being loyal and a good friend to Nash by fighting it until the end rather than letting Nash die alone in Phoenix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:38 PM   #315
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Brandon Roy is officially retiring. What a sad day... he was very exciting to watch. So sad to see these young players go down due to injury.

Oden also suffered a setback. Portland just can't catch a break.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:02 PM   #316
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Brandon Roy is officially retiring. What a sad day... he was very exciting to watch. So sad to see these young players go down due to injury.

Oden also suffered a setback. Portland just can't catch a break.
and LaMarcus Aldridge has a heart condition that's going to cause him to miss a week
Old 12-09-2011, 10:28 PM   #317
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
i have no idea what Grant Hill is playing for. He's got all that money from that Orlando max contract, but he's 39 and not the superstar player he once was, so I would think he realizes that he doesn't have much time left. I find it hard to believe that he just wants to play it out with Steve Nash (because they are close friends), while they both waste the remaining time they have in their career playing for some cheap owner?

Maybe Hill is just playing to make up for lost time and just enjoys playing basketball and doesn't care for winning a championship? Or maybe he is being loyal and a good friend to Nash by fighting it until the end rather than letting Nash die alone in Phoenix.
The Suns should do them a favor and trade them to a contender. They're too loyal for their own good.

I like this:

Old 12-10-2011, 10:56 AM   #318
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Waiting on approval for the CP3 trade...I hear the Lakers are looking at J. Oneal? Can anybody else confirm this?
Old 12-10-2011, 01:53 PM   #319
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

SLAM ONLINE | » Chauncey Billups: ‘I’m Tired of Being the Good Guy’
be careful Sacramento lol. i hope he comes to Miami [obviously]
Old 12-10-2011, 02:31 PM   #320
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

make it happen dolan.
Old 12-10-2011, 02:41 PM   #321
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Really? You want AI? He'll sign up so fast....
Old 12-10-2011, 02:51 PM   #322
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Looks like Chauncy will be rocking number 4 in a Heat uni soon enough. I feel that signing will put us over the top. NY screawed up, they lost a true leader and signed a overpaid Center. Oh well one man's trash....

Eddy Curry has lost 70lbs from what Ira has reported. He weighs 330 at this point and is sure to lose more. I guess Riles has motivated the shit out of him. God the season can't get here soon enough

Last edited by Riq; 12-10-2011 at 03:48 PM..
Old 12-10-2011, 05:09 PM   #323
Riq
Zilvia Addict

I may have missed it in the new CBA but how long does it take for both waivers to clear? Phlip if you can shed some light on this subject please do.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:50 PM   #324
FRpilot
Post Whore!

FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Eddy Curry has lost 70lbs from what Ira has reported. He weighs 330 at this point and is sure to lose more. I guess Riles has motivated the shit out of him. God the season can't get here soon enough
Holy Shit, he lost 70lbs and he is still 330lbs? I hope you mean 230lbs LOL

edit: wait a minute, 230lbs would be undersized for a center. dam how did curry balloon to 400lbs? that would make him obese even at his height.

Quote:
Old 12-10-2011, 05:54 PM   #325
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
I may have missed it in the new CBA but how long does it take for both waivers to clear? Phlip if you can shed some light on this subject please do.
Unless it was changed in the new collective bargaining, it is 48 hours... A team can claim them inside of 48 hours, but they have to pay them whatever they were making. After that, they can sign at whatever rate they arrive to.

And I write too!
Old 12-10-2011, 06:06 PM   #326
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
Hahaha, oh c'mon now, Mo is underrated, in my honest opinion. I don't think he's top 3 but he's definitely top...10. Ranked at 7, in my book.
people seem to forgot that Mo Williams was pretty good in Milwaukee. He was averaging like 17pts, 6ast, and 4rebs while shooting above 45% and hitting 3s and getting a steal per game. the past several years in Cleveland, he was regulated to shooting 3s and barely racking up any assist (i blame lbj for that since lbj likes the ball in his hands).

i still think he likes to shoot too much for a PG and although i don't think he's top 10, he's probably slightly not far off. he's like the jason richardson of shooting guards to me since i been watching him on the warriors for years. jason richardson was never really considered top 10 SG, but he was decent.

with that said, i would not want Mo Williams running the point for my team and no way try to obtain him if CP3 was available. But if I'm a team that needs a PG with little cap space left and good players already at other positions, i would probably sign him if I didn't have a PG. I'm talking about the teams like NYK and Miami. I would take him over AI at this point in time if I'm NY.

Quote:
Old 12-10-2011, 06:32 PM   #327
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
Holy Shit, he lost 70lbs and he is still 330lbs? I hope you mean 230lbs LOL

edit: wait a minute, 230lbs would be undersized for a center. dam how did curry balloon to 400lbs? that would make him obese even at his height.
He was 400+ while in NY, then he told Pat he wanted to play here and Pat told him to lose weight and he would be invite to camp. I'm sure he will be in the 280 range by the playoffs which would be great.

Phlip 48hrs for each primary and secondary waivers? If so Chauncy should be clear by Wenesday. Well that depends if Dan Gilbert doesn't sign him just to make him retire therefore preventing the Heat from getting him.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:37 PM   #328
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Phlip 48hrs for each primary and secondary waivers? If so Chauncy should be clear by Wenesday. Well that depends if Dan Gilbert doesn't sign him just to make him retire therefore preventing the Heat from getting him.
Now that is the regular waivers.
I thought NY amnesty'd him, which works like a release of a player. He clears waivers in 48 hours and his old team is on the hook for his remaining contract, except with amnesty it is not counted against the cap... Now teams under the cap get first crack at him. If none bite, THEN he can be claimed by a team over the cap and his old team is on the hook for whatever his contract WAS, less whatever his new one is.

And I write too!
Old 12-10-2011, 07:20 PM   #329
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Quote:
Where did you read 330? He's listed at 290 but we know how that goes. Riley requires 10% body fat or less or you get your ass benched.

Billups watch continues

Riley make it so...
Old 12-10-2011, 09:47 PM   #330
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Dwight Howard wants to go to New Jersey. What do you guys all of that? Supposedly he doesn't want to mimic Shaq's career path and go to LA according to the Yahoo Sports article.

If they resign Deron Williams and Kris Humphries and add Dwight Howard? Front line would be pretty strong on defense, I would think they would then look for a very strong SG-SF swingman for offense. Depending on who they give up, they would only need to build a strong bench.

I rather D12 stay in Orlando. He just seems to belong there. Funny that they resigned Jason Richardson hoping he can convince Howard to stay. Imo, they need to go after Paul/D. Williams elite type PGs to convince Howard to stay.

Quote:
Closed Thread