Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-02-2008, 04:19 AM   #241
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen S14 View Post
Seeing alot of Navan fronts on the S14s. Anyone know where to get the JDM lip that fits ont he Navan front end? I remember from years ago that Greddy or someone made a urethane one.

see Trung, a lot of people run Navan fronts on there zenkis.
And you see the ground cause I don't have a turbo anymore and it is gay to front like you do and have a front mount just so you dont see ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm538 View Post
damn this thread is old and yet there is no s14 kouki thread.
and I don't know why either, koukis are cool, but I am a zenki lover. It seems like everyone loves the koukis. So the ones that love the zenkis are just more passionate about them .

And I know this thread is old, but I hope it doesnt get locked. I searched before posting a thread for zenkis and this came up, Is that not what we are suposed to do? and this thread is not really a tiome sensitive issue. so I hope it stays open.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 08:36 AM   #242
Zen S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Zen S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
see Trung, a lot of people run Navan fronts on there zenkis.
And you see the ground cause I don't have a turbo anymore and it is gay to front like you do and have a front mount just so you dont see ground.
I cannot make heads or tails out of this? Can you explain again?
Zen S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:00 AM   #243
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i think he's saying he doesnt want to be lame and have a front mount not connected to anything for the sole purpose of filling a gap.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:01 AM   #244
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
yes. that would be an "interfooler"

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:17 AM   #245
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
gay. i saw a car with one at the superior meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:45 AM   #246
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
id rather run a front mount intake....

wait... nm... i wouldnt...fuck that..
Old 10-02-2008, 10:51 AM   #247
intel
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
intel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
just put it back together.........

intel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:26 PM   #248
Zen S14
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silady View Post
i think he's saying he doesnt want to be lame and have a front mount not connected to anything for the sole purpose of filling a gap.
And how does that comment relate to my question about a front lip for the Navan bumper? Who is Trung? What is with directing that unintelligable comment towards my question?
Old 10-02-2008, 05:35 PM   #249
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Seeing alot of Navan fronts on the S14s. Anyone know where to get the JDM lip that fits ont he Navan front end? I remember from years ago that Greddy or someone made a urethane one.
lips for navan bumper are rare. never seen anyone with one on thier car.

oh, wait i have one...

but it's not on my car.

Last edited by cxlo8331; 10-02-2008 at 06:17 PM..
cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:53 PM   #250
Zen S14
Zilvia Member

I have been searching for one since I swapped from my Greddy bumper. The side skirts I have sit a bit lower than the Navan bumper, so the line does not flow well. If I had a lip that fits then the line would flow alot better. I could always go back to the Greddy but I am tired of cracking the fiberglass front bumpers.

Look at the picture, you'll see what I am talking about with the side profile lines at the bottom.

Ultimately its a minor issue, but if there exist one that I can get then I will get it.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:58 PM   #251
zaquanh
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
zaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cxlo8331 View Post
lips for navan bumper are rare. never seen anyone with one on thier car.

h, wait i have one...
but it's not on my car.
jspec has a zenki navan bumper and lip for sale now

btw this is mine

zaquanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:03 PM   #252
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Both my Zenki's

Got tired of repairing fiberglass. Navan

If anyone has info on the lip for the navan bumper let me know!!
Old 10-03-2008, 09:47 AM   #253
Zen S14
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaquanh View Post
jspec has a zenki navan bumper and lip for sale now
I saw that one. It is an ITR lip fitted to the Navan bumper. Does not look all that great although it seems to fit. I was hoping Greddy made one but all I see is the Kouki one on their site.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:17 PM   #254
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
Wow old but good. You guys need to cut that cross out and let that intercooler show! Zenki Love Navan.

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:28 PM   #255
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews

xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:28 PM   #256
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silady View Post
id rather run a front mount intake....

wait... nm... i wouldnt...fuck that..
and if you did you could get the turbo " sound" shit from ebay, than really get pulled over for nothing!!!

Quote:
And how does that comment relate to my question about a front lip for the Navan bumper? Who is Trung? What is with directing that unintelligable comment towards my question?

Trung, is this guy who lives in Sacramento and has a navan kit, and says that it is more rare or as rare as my legit final konnexion body kit( he always gives me shit for having a "snowplow") for the zenki( most I see are the fake version select series 4 pollyurathan kit)
and he is sunnys14 on this forum, so I figure he would read it eventualy.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:48 PM   #257
JohnJohn86
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
JohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
JohnJohn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:24 PM   #258
goldee240
Zilvia Member

goldee240 is on the path to ruingoldee240 is on the path to ruin
BATTLE SCARSSSS =] very niceee
goldee240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:48 PM   #259
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
the thread title just reminds me of this
Old 10-08-2008, 03:56 PM   #260
sillydrift
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
sillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sillydrift
ill share here is mine

sillydrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:12 PM   #261
MaD ViLLaiN
Leaky Injector

MaD ViLLaiN is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by LigouriRd View Post
Ouch, poor Zenki's, cept for the Blue one.
Anyway, more power to the Zenki love.

Today, I was on my way to drop off some prints at a vendor during lunch. I scan my rear view mirror and there is a Black Zenki coming up. The guy rolls up, next to me, he looks over, I look over, we nod, you know the nonverbal "sup". I had to turn into a sidestreet thereafter, but I love that kind of mutual acknowledgement. I don't really see it that often, course I don't see to many 240s round here. Only twice before have I had another 240 driver even notice. One was a dark red S13 who gave me a thumbs up, the other a White Kouki S14 who then proceeded to cut me off.
yeah i love that too, i just bought a 240 s14 and ive already seen the kinda comroderie (spelling?) ive never seen that in tuner cars, ive seen it with bikers, but never in cars, when i used to have a honda, other tuner car drivers would just stare me down like a beat their grandma or something, but theres a few 240 drivers in rosemead where i live and everyone of them ive seen so far stick there arm out the window and throw a peace sign or do that non verbal "sup" thing i love it.
MaD ViLLaiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:17 PM   #262
Trion

Trion will become famous soon enoughTrion will become famous soon enoughTrion will become famous soon enoughTrion will become famous soon enoughTrion will become famous soon enough
Small contribution from norway

Trion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:21 PM   #263
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Haha I remember when you started this thread after we went driving. BTW I ran into Kyle last Tuesday. It was good seeing you at Autobacs that one time too!
kyle was the one who had the gold zenki right?? met him a long time ago. rolled up and we were like wtf ur gold lol.

EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:45 PM   #264
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

AzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AzNCmB
both mines

track car:

Daily:

duh mah! wheels and suspension!
AzNCmB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:46 PM   #265
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

AzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AzNCmB
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
kyle was the one who had the gold zenki right?? met him a long time ago. rolled up and we were like wtf ur gold lol.

car and wheels looking good man!

duh mah! wheels and suspension!
AzNCmB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:53 PM   #266
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Damn this thread brings a tear to my eye.

It's been 2 or 3 years, good times.
Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:34 PM   #267
surge s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
surge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
this thread make me miss my old zenki
Old 10-10-2008, 09:58 PM   #268
SleepySR
Leaky Injector

SleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the rough
here's my old one around 05'ish

pics of the new one as soon as my navan rear valences come.!
Old 10-11-2008, 12:28 PM   #269
808_s13
Zilvia Junkie

808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future
does anyone know if you can put
a jdm front bumper on a zenki?
A zenki has a slight dip for the headlights
while the kouki is flat. can this work?

-makua[ace]
808_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:39 PM   #270
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
rightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
OLD ZENKI THREAD FTW

from earlier this summer...

and couple days ago...