Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-12-2004, 12:06 AM   #1
adey
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
adey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Talking PG days

Above is us, chilling out Pink Godzira style. Oh, how I'll miss those good ol' concrete days at the old place in Walnut! *wipes tear* In this photo we were playing GT3 in the driveway, camping out in portable chairs and our trunks!

You'd never know how painful and monotonous transferring over a complete drivetrane and suspension (footworks) setup could be... especially when it's ~40F out. Yes, those are my nipples. ...no, they're not in the photo you sick freak! (I was trying to add emphasis to "the chill" factor!) For such boring and cold occasions we have Lindsay and Aaron. As you'll see in the two photos below, (...)

(...) these two can be quite the entertainers! Cheap thrills and free crotch warmers, yo.

This last photo is here to grab your attention again, which has been numbed somewhat due to the fact that most of you (might not) know Aaron, Lindsay or other PG members personally. To your trained eyes though, my attempt to grab your attention back should be quite obviously analogous with the content of the photograph -- my firm grabbing of Lindsays ass. (Though he denies it publically, he really, really enjoyed that.)
adey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2004, 12:08 AM   #2
DRFT
Post Whore!

DRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her self
pics didnt work for me
DRFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 12:13 AM   #3
adey
Post Whore!

wow, you're fast. I just finished editing. hit F5!
Old 02-12-2004, 12:18 AM   #4
DRFT
Post Whore!

DRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her self
cold nights,working on cars makes you crazy...wow another blue car but its a coupe!!! any more pics of it?
DRFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 01:03 AM   #5
adey
Post Whore!

unfortunately not at this time... at least not on my HDD! You'll see a LOT more of it soon. It won't be blue then, though!!
Old 02-12-2004, 01:06 AM   #6
G240sx

G240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
looks like fun
G240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 01:12 AM   #7
PANDA
BANNED

PANDA is an unknown quantity at this point
nice nice...always fun times indeed...
PANDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 01:23 AM   #8
adey
Post Whore!

BTW where HAVE dousan and doriftoslut been these days?? Anyone hear from 'em lately?
Old 02-12-2004, 01:33 AM   #9
PANDA
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by adey
BTW where HAVE dousan and doriftoslut been these days?? Anyone hear from 'em lately?
told me they were going off to a romantic hideaway for the upcoming Valentine's Day weekend...should be back early next week...sooner if they run out of necessities...

actually i talked to Koosher earlier today i think..maybe yesterday...hmmm...anyway, he should be around...Dirty D i dunno..
Old 02-12-2004, 01:38 AM   #10
adey
Post Whore!

Gosh. How embarassing... i used to see these guys every weekend and now I'm asking others where they are. Whoo are koosher and Dirty D though? I'm thinking I have met and/or know these guys, but have no idea who you're talking about... ?!??
Cheers for the heads up, Panda!
Old 02-12-2004, 01:47 AM   #11
PANDA
BANNED

Quote:
Gosh. How embarassing... i used to see these guys every weekend and now I'm asking others where they are. Whoo are koosher and Dirty D though? I'm thinking I have met and/or know these guys, but have no idea who you're talking about... ?!??
Cheers for the heads up, Panda!
haha....this is what happens when you run off to foreign lands..

who does lindsay look like?...ashton kutcher...thus koosher...and aaron...i forget in what thread, as it's been awhile, but he made some comment that was rather naughty or dirty or somethin so i dubbed him Dirty Dousan...or Dirty D for short...

Old 02-12-2004, 01:55 AM   #12
adey
Post Whore!

AHHHHH that explains it all! Koosher and Dirty D. Gosh. How appropriate.
I've seen aaron at least thrice since I've been back, and lindsay at least twice... just not in the past 2 weeks or so. xp Oh well...
Old 02-12-2004, 02:01 AM   #13
PANDA
BANNED

Quote:
AHHHHH that explains it all! Koosher and Dirty D. Gosh. How appropriate.
I've seen aaron at least thrice since I've been back, and lindsay at least twice... just not in the past 2 weeks or so. xp Oh well...
i think they've been at Danny's a lot lately trying to work on Kooshers car...the damn electrical crap...but yeah i dunno...when you see them, mention the nick names, and tell them Bald Eagle Beagle said hi...should get a laugh...lol..
Old 02-12-2004, 02:05 AM   #14
adey
Post Whore!

you sure it's bald eagle beagle and not bald beaver boy? Kidding. I'll be sure to holler at them for ya. I should be out there this weekend with them, I don't think they've finished with Koosher's car yet... so I'll let them know!
BTW have we met before? (Ha ha! no, I'm not trying to hit on you!) or are you one of the mysterious PG guys who I've never seen before?
Old 02-12-2004, 02:10 AM   #15
PANDA
BANNED

Quote:
you sure it's bald eagle beagle and not bald beaver boy? Kidding. I'll be sure to holler at them for ya. I should be out there this weekend with them, I don't think they've finished with Koosher's car yet... so I'll let them know!
BTW have we met before? (Ha ha! no, I'm not trying to hit on you!) or are you one of the mysterious PG guys who I've never seen before?
haha...you'll have to ask lindsay for clarification of the name.....he made it up..lol..

yeah last i heard they hadn't finished the car...really starting to get annoying from what i've been told..

yeah we have met..once for sure..maybe twice...nah, i'm not in PG..PANDA rather...PG's friends from up north in Santa Cruz..i'm noah..
Old 02-12-2004, 02:21 AM   #16
adey
Post Whore!

Mmmm noah, I'm sure we've met (I think you were there the first time I met scott and Georgia, at the speedtrials drift event @ streets of willow), although I think the only member of Panda that I've conversed with on more than one or two occasions is scott.

As for the car... yeah, they've been pretty frustrated. Last I heard the "new" alternator wouldn't fit, and they had to drill/dremel out some of the mounting holes on the alt. His car is in GREAT shape compared to mine, though! =p Now that's a car that most of these new kids haven't seen. x) Only the relatively older guys have ever been graced by the presence of my shitbox!
Old 02-12-2004, 02:28 AM   #17
PANDA
BANNED

Quote:
Mmmm noah, I'm sure we've met (I think you were there the first time I met scott and Georgia, at the speedtrials drift event @ streets of willow), although I think the only member of Panda that I've conversed with on more than one or two occasions is scott.

As for the car... yeah, they've been pretty frustrated. Last I heard the "new" alternator wouldn't fit, and they had to drill/dremel out some of the mounting holes on the alt. His car is in GREAT shape compared to mine, though! =p Now that's a car that most of these new kids haven't seen. x) Only the relatively older guys have ever been graced by the presence of my shitbox!
yeah that's right...it was that event at Streets...wayyy back in the day...that was the first time i met any of you guys...i knew Brenden Walker from back when we used to run grip and i think he introduced me to the rest of you...good memory u got there!..

yeah Scooter (scott)...you should call him that now..

yeah my car is as well...since my other 240 was wrecked i've had to start over with a beat ass shell...oh wells..it'll come together i'm sure..

alright i'm off to bed...thanks for the walk down memory lane..lol...see ya..
Old 02-12-2004, 08:42 AM   #18
Steeles
Post Whore!

Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Steeles Send a message via Yahoo to Steeles
lol michelles car having elecrticall problems?

this is an electrical problem ehhe damn PG always breaking ish
Old 02-12-2004, 10:54 AM   #19
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
im avoiding the internet mostly..too many posers and big talkers. see ya'll at the track!
haha

that was a fun night
still working on cars..hit the paint shop next week. WOOT

we got so many things 'in the works' its insane..haha...in due time, all will be revealed.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 01:47 PM   #20
Steeles
Post Whore!

Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Steeles Send a message via Yahoo to Steeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG
im avoiding the internet mostly..too many posers and big talkers. see ya'll at the track!
haha

that was a fun night
still working on cars..hit the paint shop next week. WOOT

we got so many things 'in the works' its insane..haha...in due time, all will be revealed.
HAHAA i'd rather deal with internet dumbasses than actually talk to my coworkers

finally getting that thing painted? what color you decide on?

find me rims!
Old 02-12-2004, 02:31 PM   #21
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
heyy dirty d, long time no see. i was wondering why i didnt see 57 posts per day from you.
did koocher get that harness back yet? i assume he did. it was fun walking into the post office with this big mess of wires all over the place. then we stuffed it into a little box and sent it away.
those cold nights were terrible. so cold since i didnt have a jacket or sweater. then driving home with half visibility through my windscreen.

hi adriel. i must pick up that steering boss from you one of these days! unfortunatly it will take a while to see if it actually works.
Old 02-12-2004, 02:53 PM   #22
adey
Post Whore!

The boss is at Andy's! Next time you're there, you can pick it up. Next time you see me you can drop off the cash. I really hope it works... because if it doesn't, that means I'm going to find someone who drives a Cima, Gloria or Y32. I have NO idea what chasses those are in the US!
Old 02-12-2004, 03:00 PM   #23
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
well, for both our sakes, i hope it fits. if not, i think the best it could be used for is a coffee table decoration.

cima, gloria, etc. dont even have a US counterpart as far as i know. i am thinking the closest thing would be one of the infinity sedans.

oh by the way, if you happen to come across any s14 for sale around 5k, let me know please.
Old 02-13-2004, 04:25 AM   #24
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
Those guys look like they are some gays or something. And no i still dont have my harness, and no my car still doesn't run. Eat fuck, Noah.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
DoriftoSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 05:24 AM   #25
adey
Post Whore!

Har har, yes, nous sommes tres ghey. I'm taking bets now on whose car will run first.
doriftoslut or mine? I'm putting my money on his.
Old 02-13-2004, 08:11 AM   #26
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
damn....wish I could find enough cool nissan ppl in my area to have something like that
Ghettokracker71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 11:03 AM   #27
Brian
Post Whore!

i am thinking you would win if you actually went and gave your car 1 solid day of work, adey.
Old 02-13-2004, 11:13 AM   #28
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Quote:
especially when it's ~40F out.
Thats hot... Over freezing temperatures
Old 02-13-2004, 12:21 PM   #29
PANDA
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut
Those guys look like they are some gays or something. And no i still dont have my harness, and no my car still doesn't run. Eat fuck, Noah.

why can't we just...

wait...how would one go about "eating fuck"?..

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeswepromise
i am thinking you would win if you actually went and gave your car 1 solid day of work, adey.
hmm...

adey, what is wrong with your car?
Old 02-13-2004, 02:28 PM   #30
azn_romeox
Zilvia Member

azn_romeox is an unknown quantity at this point
ONly 40 degrees? We did a rb swap in like 20-30 degree's outside. You cali people...
azn_romeox is offline   Reply With Quote