Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-21-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
driven_
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
driven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Vista users?

anyone have gay shit like this going on with their thumbnails?

its really pissing me off and i cant find a fix for it.

pictures are blocked out for obvious reasons.

Old 10-21-2009, 04:45 PM   #2
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
you try refreshing or right clicking view as and change it?
try going to list mode and deleting the thumbs file and let it rebuild.

if i recall , you can go to uninstall and clean hdd, and choose to delete the thumbnail cache, so than it would automatically rebuild it. something like that
Old 10-21-2009, 04:54 PM   #3
driven_
Zilvia Addict

driven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post

if i recall , you can go to uninstall and clean hdd, and choose to delete the thumbnail cache, so than it would automatically rebuild it. something like that
been there done that, still dont know what the hell is wrong with vista.

damn microsoft....

ALL vista users should get free copies of windows 7 cause they fuuuu'd up bad.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:55 PM   #4
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post

That's correct, run Disk Cleanup and make sure "thumbnails" is selected as an item to clean up.

There is more than one way to start up Disk Cleanup, but here's the quickest (IMO)

WinKey + R

type "cleanmgr.exe" , hit OK

edit: just saw you response. So you're sure the thumbs.db file has been removed from the folder? Some is up with that file.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:36 PM   #5
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
happened with mine. just click a different picute viewer and they will come up

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:09 PM   #6
atutt
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I get that..

It ruins that picture for me. When i open the pic that's exactly how it turns out.

I fucking hate this Vista bullshit.
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:47 PM   #7
bl3ujay07
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
bl3ujay07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i agree. At first, i thought vista was pretty good, and then after couple updates, it sucked more and more. Got my computer running slow at times. Good thing windows 7 is coming out tomorrow. Vista users should definitely get free upgrade to windows 7.
bl3ujay07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 01:04 AM   #8
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I think i need a closer look.

Send em to [email protected]

Thanks.

Seriously, if you wanna "test" out Win7, there is already an awesome Retail Home edition.

MyDigitalLife.info
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 04:09 PM   #9
driven_
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by atutt View Post
I get that..

It ruins that picture for me. When i open the pic that's exactly how it turns out.

I fucking hate this Vista bullshit.
i found out if you open it in a program (paint, photoshop, etc) and save it. it'll view as normal.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU VISTA