Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 04-26-2023, 04:08 AM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
1993 240SX SE ~ Clean Title ~ Mostly Original

1993 SE
KA24DE
92,XXX miles
AT > 5MT
Clean Title
2nd (and now 4th) Owner
Sunroof
Power Windows
Working AC/Heat
DMax Checkered Floor Mats
OEM Rain Visors (Bought NEW)
Kenwood KDC-BT365U Bluetooth Head Unit
New Radiator
*S14 seats installed by former owner, tears present

$15,000
I'm sure you are all sick and tired of me saying it, but I don't have to sell it and this is the only price that will get me to let it go.

Link to former FS post:
https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=671892

Quick Notes:

- Purchased this car in SoCal around 2015.
- 5MT swapped at Final Speed Garage in Murrieta.
- Speedometer correctly wired at The Speedo Shop in Santee.
- I took it to the Nissan Jam 2016, maybe you saw it there because I met a lot of ZIlvia people in person that day.

I was the 2nd owner of this car and stored it via military storage when I got stationed Japan. When I got out of the Navy, I stayed in Japan and my little brother stored the car for me in San Diego since my 'free' military storage was up. He decided to move to Utah and I sold the car to make things easier. The car lived in Northern CA for a while, and I ended up buying it back. Before anyone asks: yes, for more than I sold it for as it remained largely unchanged by the guy I sold it to.

Crimsonrockett stored it in SoCal for a little while, and then I had it sent to UT to live in my brother's garage.

...aaaand it's for sale again. No particular reason other than letting some things go to make some money. I wanted this car waiting for me when I finally come back to the US, but I don't really know how long I'll stay working in Japan at this point.
I believe I have the records somewhere here in Japan with me. When I bought this car, I got a small box full of service receipts going all the way back to the 90s. You can flip through them and watch the Nissan logo change with the times. My memory is a little hazy, but I know that all the maintenance was done before I left, and I put a nice Bluetooth stereo in the car.

Old 04-29-2023, 04:26 AM   #2
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Bump. All PMs replied. If you didn't get a response, I'm not interested.
Old 05-02-2023, 07:09 PM   #3
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
wow absolute gem

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 12:10 AM   #4
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinEdgar View Post
wow absolute gem
Thanks man. Someone is going to look at the car this weekend. Sad to let it go, but it is what it is I guess.

You're in Japan now? Whereabouts?
Old 05-05-2023, 06:05 AM   #5
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Car is still available. Considering BaT, but if I have to read an insufferable ad that one of their staff writes for the car I might just kill myself.
Old 05-06-2023, 01:26 AM   #6
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Thanks man. Someone is going to look at the car this weekend. Sad to let it go, but it is what it is I guess.

You're in Japan now? Whereabouts?
I?ve been in Osaka for the past year now, doing another year then I gotta figure out my next plan haha.

Old 05-07-2023, 01:58 AM   #7
bfarroyo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
bfarroyo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
so beautiful..
bfarroyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 02:18 AM   #8
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
I?ve been in Osaka for the past year now, doing another year then I gotta figure out my next plan haha.
Nice! How did you come over? English teacher? I'm about 9hrs South in Nagasaki prefecture. If you ever come down for a car show, let me know. You can check out my SpecR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfarroyo View Post
so beautiful..
I just got a new body stripe kit from Alex. I think the front bumper could do for a respray but I'm trying to find a reputable shop in UT near my brother. It will look even better when it looks like it came of the showroom floor. I know the OEM steering wheels is somewhere in my US storage as well.
Old 05-07-2023, 07:51 PM   #9
bfarroyo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
bfarroyo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
I just got a new body stripe kit from Alex. I think the front bumper could do for a respray but I'm trying to find a reputable shop in UT near my brother. It will look even better when it looks like it came of the showroom floor. I know the OEM steering wheels is somewhere in my US storage as well.
Nice, I saw that post on fb and thought about it lol

It's crazy seeing this and crimsonrocketts 240 for sale... wish i had a small 30k lying around
bfarroyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 10:23 PM   #10
dizzariot
Post Whore!

It's what I would pay for a car in similar condition. Jon feels the same way, I'm sure. I've always been willing to pay more than the 'average' price because I like cars that haven't been meddled with. Even here in Japan, the cars that I bought that were modified prior to my ownership always gave me more trouble than the savings could justify.
Old 05-11-2023, 05:04 PM   #11
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump! I've been all through AutoTempest and Facebook pages. Nothing comparable right now.
Old 05-15-2023, 09:52 AM   #12
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Nice! How did you come over? English teacher? I'm about 9hrs South in Nagasaki prefecture. If you ever come down for a car show, let me know. You can check out my SpecR!
I'm out here on a 2 year student visa studying japanese. Right on i'll let you know! And if you find yourself up in Kansai area hit me up, I finally brought my s13 down from ebisu and i've got a daily beams altezza haha.

Old 05-18-2023, 04:44 PM   #13
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
I'm out here on a 2 year student visa studying japanese. Right on i'll let you know! And if you find yourself up in Kansai area hit me up, I finally brought my s13 down from ebisu and i've got a daily beams altezza haha.
So rad lol. Yeah man if I make my way up there I'll shoot you a PM! You on IG?

Also, bump.
Old 05-24-2023, 04:54 AM   #14
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
So rad lol. Yeah man if I make my way up there I'll shoot you a PM! You on IG?

Also, bump.
Sounds good! Yeah my ig is milktea.man

Old 06-08-2023, 03:01 AM   #15
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump! Car is still for sale.

I don't foresee the price of this car going over $15k, but I do think it's fair. I guess what I'm trying to say is this is the price it will always be (in the current state it's in) so I am not going to move much...or at all...on the price.
Old 06-11-2023, 10:30 AM   #16
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Have you considered posting it on bring a trailer?
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 05:30 PM   #17
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allntrlundrgrnd View Post
Have you considered posting it on bring a trailer?
I thought about it...I don't know why I'm not doing it honestly.
Old 07-02-2023, 08:36 PM   #18
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Still for sale!
Old 07-08-2023, 04:10 PM   #19
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
drive this to me in kansas
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 07:38 PM   #20
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
still waiting patiently for my car to arrive
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!

Old 07-16-2023, 05:51 PM   #21
dizzariot
Post Whore!

I can't drive it to you because I am still in Japan lol.
Old 07-17-2023, 04:55 PM   #22
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

welp thats a problem. this is the closest one i've seen for sale to me.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!

Old 07-17-2023, 08:39 PM   #23
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti tyler View Post
welp thats a problem. this is the closest one i've seen for sale to me.
Yeah I've been looking at stuff in the US and there aren't many clean 'ready to drive' cars out there.
Old 07-18-2023, 09:07 PM   #24
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Quote:
Yeah I've been looking at stuff in the US and there aren't many clean 'ready to drive' cars out there.
ok but i want it
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!

Old 07-18-2023, 09:59 PM   #25
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti tyler View Post
ok but i want it
You won't come get it. You woooooon't...
Old 07-18-2023, 10:39 PM   #26
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Quote:
You won't come get it. You woooooon't...
You right, I just spend the bulk of my money paying off debt so now I don?t have near enough to buy outright
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!

Old 07-19-2023, 01:24 PM   #27
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Hopefully you’ll still be interested in selling it when I can scrape up enough cash
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!

Old 01-14-2024, 05:46 PM   #28
dizzariot
Post Whore!

This is still for sale!
Old 01-27-2024, 05:10 PM   #29
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump! The race is on between this and the TypeX. Whichever sells first dictates which one I'll keep!
Old 03-12-2024, 05:38 PM   #30
dizzariot
Post Whore!

TypeX is sold, but I'm going to let this go as well.