Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-19-2012, 08:10 AM   #1531
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
It would be cool to see Michonne debut in this episode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
If I had my way they would find the next major setting by the end of the season finale, but it seems like that might be a little much for one episode. But we'll find out next week.
BTW I called both of the big events that were in this episode, Michonne and the Prison.

So basically the episode was exactly what I was hoping for.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:40 AM   #1532
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SochBAT View Post

Rick's ending speech was the shit. His reasons for withholding that information, to me, resonated with me. If the group had been told from the CDC facility about their infection, they would've gotten careless/died already. It would spark that fear and they'd highly likely succumb to suicide.

rick wasn't sure if it was actually true. he did tell the group after he confirmed it randall and shane.

i loled when he said " this is not a democracy anymore!" military folks know what that means.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:03 AM   #1533
BarrigaS14
Zilvia Member

BarrigaS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
A few things that bugged me about the episode.

1) The RV scene. Seriously, they just open the door after they can't get over a freaking wood wall. Come on.

2) Shooting, when did everyone become a freaking sharp shooter, on the run, driving, everything. Seriously, all head shots?

3) Hersel with unlimited ammo? How many times did he fire the shotgun before it went empty? I have a shotgun and I can't shoot it that many times.

4) Jesus, the group is a bunch of quick changing minded bastards. Rick didn't know everyone was infected. Should he had killed someone earlier to figure it out? And why did everyone get pissed off that Rick killed Shane? Everyone saw it that Shane was a reckless idiot. Hell even Darryl admitted that Shane probably killed the kid.

Overall I really liked the episode but there were some things that pissed me off. And someone people, especially in the end of the world situation, need to grow some balls! Learn to use a weapon, get a little tougher and realize that being as a group is better than splitting up. God, how many times has shit happened when they have separated?
BarrigaS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:16 AM   #1534
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrigaS14 View Post
A few things that bugged me about the episode.

1) The RV scene. Seriously, they just open the door after they can't get over a freaking wood wall. Come on.

2) Shooting, when did everyone become a freaking sharp shooter, on the run, driving, everything. Seriously, all head shots?

3) Hersel with unlimited ammo? How many times did he fire the shotgun before it went empty? I have a shotgun and I can't shoot it that many times.

4) Jesus, the group is a bunch of quick changing minded bastards. Rick didn't know everyone was infected. Should he had killed someone earlier to figure it out? And why did everyone get pissed off that Rick killed Shane? Everyone saw it that Shane was a reckless idiot. Hell even Darryl admitted that Shane probably killed the kid.

Overall I really liked the episode but there were some things that pissed me off. And someone people, especially in the end of the world situation, need to grow some balls! Learn to use a weapon, get a little tougher and realize that being as a group is better than splitting up. God, how many times has shit happened when they have separated?
i can answer #2 they have been practicing even carl.
i dont know about hershel but, he was racking headshots like a stud. maybe they will release more about his pass.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:24 AM   #1535
BarrigaS14
Zilvia Member

BarrigaS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
i can answer #2 they have been practicing even carl.
i dont know about hershel but, he was racking headshots like a stud. maybe they will release more about his pass.
Hell I practice too, but on the move, in a car? Seriously...one of the reasons I liked the show was because it tried to keep it a little realistic.

One defense thing I would have put around the farm would have been a ring of fire, a la Braveheart. So if there was a group of walkers, light it on fire, give you some time to get out of there.
BarrigaS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:11 AM   #1536
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Epic engagement pictures
Old 03-19-2012, 12:17 PM   #1537
Mrpopo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Mrpopo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Awesome!!!
Mrpopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:38 PM   #1538
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
from the old silent hill games, i always thought the dead hospitals with zombie nurses was freaky, i suppose a prison during the zombie apocalypse would be up there .

now should i read the comics or save the spoilers for the show lol
Old 03-19-2012, 02:08 PM   #1539
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
from the old silent hill games, i always thought the dead hospitals with zombie nurses was freaky, i suppose a prison during the zombie apocalypse would be up there .

now should i read the comics or save the spoilers for the show lol
Read the comics. You'll love everything that goes on and can't wait to see how things pan out in the show.

Demonoid that bitch!
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:35 PM   #1540
ravinaziankid
Zilvia Junkie

ravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enough
I mentioned it earlier in this thread, but if anyone is looking for a copy of the comics, I have uploaded them and can send you my link to them, just PM me. It's my PC/phone backup of the comics.
ravinaziankid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 03:12 PM   #1541
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrigaS14 View Post
Hell I practice too, but on the move, in a car? Seriously...one of the reasons I liked the show was because it tried to keep it a little realistic.

One defense thing I would have put around the farm would have been a ring of fire, a la Braveheart. So if there was a group of walkers, light it on fire, give you some time to get out of there.
hey, the huns and native americans were effcient in horseback archery, killing and hunting. so, why not vehicle mount shooting.

as for andrea, she has become one of the best natural shooters. maybe even hawkeye level. as for glen was using a shotty (buck?) so i dunno.

maybe the scene cuts only took hit zombie shots and they actually missed more than hits. maybe its one of those crazy kill streaks?
but, it is plausable. its not like its a crazy rainbow unicorn kung fu fantasy scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jElSZFo3XFo

edit: i did a wiki look up... andrea does become one of the best shooters. sniping and racking up kills against armed attackers.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:25 PM   #1542
Junior x
Leaky Injector

Junior x is an unknown quantity at this point
nutsssss..

fucking hate waiting till fall for the next season
and the kill in the rv was stupid as fuck
Junior x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:29 AM   #1543
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
I'm sorry but that last episode was terrible.

The last two episodes were about a series where characters were trying to jump ship before season three goes down in flames.

what kind of BS is this? The farm gets ready to be overrun by a herd of zombies. They blow all their ammunition trying to fight this herd THEN leave. Why not just leave? Second, waiting for little carl costs them almost 2 lives. GTFO there's zombies coming if you hadn't noticed. Their main escape vehicle is a sketchy 70's RV with no door locks? Everyone gets 100% headshots and unlimited ammo until on foot. They had no evacuation plan. No preparedness. Shit their cars didn't have any gas either. WTF have they been doing for this past couple of months. Playing house? Here's to an end to a shitty season 2. AMC cut the budget in half and got what they deserved. I hope they all goto prision and get raped repeatedly for their stupidity.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:11 AM   #1544
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Actually, they all go to prison...

But personally, this last episode sucks. Too many shit that didnt make sense. Only thing that redeemed it was this:

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!

Last edited by fliprayzin240sx; 03-20-2012 at 09:47 AM..
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:42 AM   #1545
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
I'm sorry but that last episode was terrible.

The last two episodes were about a series where characters were trying to jump ship before season three goes down in flames.

what kind of BS is this? The farm gets ready to be overrun by a herd of zombies. They blow all their ammunition trying to fight this herd THEN leave. Why not just leave? Second, waiting for little carl costs them almost 2 lives. GTFO there's zombies coming if you hadn't noticed. Their main escape vehicle is a sketchy 70's RV with no door locks? Everyone gets 100% headshots and unlimited ammo until on foot. They had no evacuation plan. No preparedness. Shit their cars didn't have any gas either. WTF have they been doing for this past couple of months. Playing house? Here's to an end to a shitty season 2. AMC cut the budget in half and got what they deserved. I hope they all goto prision and get raped repeatedly for their stupidity.
Yes. Mega yes.

Well, that's how I feel about the entire season. The last episode was just more of the same.

I look forward to AMC pulling their heads out of their asses and re-doubling the budget.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:37 AM   #1546
gist864
Zilvia Member

gist864 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to gist864
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Actually, they all go to prison...

But personally, this last episode sucks. Too many shit that didnt make sense. Only thing that redeemed it was this:
i guess im the only person that doesn't get it how does the pet zombies protect her when rick and glen they had the guts on them so whats stopping a zombie from saying hey they are cool but she is dinner
gist864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:40 AM   #1547
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Yes. Mega yes.

Well, that's how I feel about the entire season. The last episode was just more of the same.

I look forward to AMC pulling their heads out of their asses and re-doubling the budget.
Anybody actually watch Mad Men?!?! Why pull money off your cash cow to support other shitty shows?

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:07 AM   #1548
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Anybody actually watch Mad Men?!?! Why pull money off your cash cow to support other shitty shows?
Mad Men is freaking awesome.

I'm struggling to see how budget issues hurt season 2?

What kills the show for me is the 30-billion commercials, ESPECIALLY the ones for "Comic Book Men" and "Talking Dead".

The other aggravation is how dumb the charictors act. It's the Zombie apocalypse and no one is ever watch Carl? Evar? The idiot can't stay with the group, EVAR?!!

At the highway I even commented to my friend they need to ditch the red truck for something that will get better the 8mpg.

They run out of gas - ok, pile into the Hyundai!! Sit on the roof if you have too!! It's a fucking SUV!

No, let's camp in a river bed, out of ammo, no food, in the cold and barely a half days travel from a hored of thousands of Zombies. Which, BTW don't need to sleep or rest.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:11 AM   #1549
Corbic
Post Whore!

Old 03-20-2012, 11:20 AM   #1550
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Mad Men is an amazing show. I love it.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:41 AM   #1551
Corbic
Post Whore!

Old 03-20-2012, 11:52 AM   #1552
Mrpopo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Mrpopo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
People can't keep an eye on their kids even in the zombie apocalypse. Lol
Mrpopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:54 AM   #1553
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

what makes people think zombie (walking dead zombies) are so hard to shoot at?

-they're not pop up targets. they were all ready in the line of vision slowly walking towards you.

-they're not over 200m or 300mm kills. i doubt they were even 100m kills.

-weren't they getting prepared until shane decide to pull that kill your bbf stunt?

-yes, it did look like they had unlimited ammo. but, there were cutscene, how do you know they didn't reload?

-that rv door was made of paper. i had no clue how dumb jimmy was to stop there in the first place.

-patricia was killed by a off-screen leaping ninja zombie. when they need to kill a character off, the ninja zombies will be called. off-screen or peeka-boo style execution.

also, looking back.

i understand why lori was so mad at rick... when she thanked shane for always being there. i though she said we need you. i'll have to re-watch that episode again.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:09 PM   #1554
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
what makes people think zombie (walking dead zombies) are so hard to shoot at?.

-they're not over 200m or 300mm kills. i doubt they were even 100m kills..
Because even at a bench, shooting a 4x4 target with Iorn sights requires skill and training with a rifle/shotgun.

Now try it standing, chest beating, at night on a bobbing weaving target.

Now try it, at night, chest pounding, hanging out of a moving, bouncing car at a bobbing, weaving target.

With a pistol, such shots at 100rds would be near impossible. 12" .22lr custom target pistols only have a MOA of 20".
Old 03-20-2012, 12:46 PM   #1555
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Because even at a bench, shooting a 4x4 target with Iorn sights requires skill and training with a rifle/shotgun.

Now try it standing, chest beating, at night on a bobbing weaving target.

Now try it, at night, chest pounding, hanging out of a moving, bouncing car at a bobbing, weaving target.

With a pistol, such shots at 100rds would be near impossible. 12" .22lr custom target pistols only have a MOA of 20".
they did practice.

remember, there was a big fire on the back?

zombies bob n weave? exaggeration much?
most likely zombies walks slowly toward their target.

andrea is a sniper. i mention she's becomes the best of the best shooters.

i said i doubt any kills were even 100m. all close range.

andrea is good as this guy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yorHswhzrU
level of difficulty horsemanship + bareback + archery. she's that good.

doesn't mean if you can't do it. they can't.

the way i look at it...

-off scene reload.
-cut screen shooting.
-cut scene zombie only hits.
-off screen misses.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:39 PM   #1556
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFEAX4sZIx8
bunch of feelings explained.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:58 PM   #1557
waste_of_space
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (22)
waste_of_space is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gist864 View Post
i guess im the only person that doesn't get it how does the pet zombies protect her when rick and glen they had the guts on them so whats stopping a zombie from saying hey they are cool but she is dinner
The other zombies smell her two zombies and not her. She cut off their arms and their lower jaws, so they can't attack/eat her.
waste_of_space is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:12 PM   #1558
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
zombie mud run....

5K Obstacle Course Zombie Race - Run For Your Lives

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4XvnVz9qDQ

hmm..socal in oct........
Old 03-20-2012, 04:44 PM   #1559
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by waste_of_space View Post
She cut off their arms and their lower jaws, so they can't attack/eat her.
It still seems that they would be swarming her and attempting to nibble on her constantly even if they physically cannot harm her. Unless zombies have some learning capabilities after all. But I am sure the show will address that with some convenient explanation.
Still, I cannot get over how silly of a character she is, made up to please the kind of people who probably consider Quentin Tarantino films quality cinema. I am not sure if I will watch season 3. Every show ever always goes downhill after season 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior x View Post
and the kill in the rv was stupid as fuck
Rick and Carl just used that guy as a ladder to get down. From a height they could have jumped from. They should probably feel a little guilty about his death, especially seeing how entire episodes were spent on being emotionally torn up over petty drama, but I suppose secondary characters do not matter.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:24 PM   #1560
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews

there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote