Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 10-27-2023, 03:31 PM   #1
nrmskate
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
nrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
BNIB S14 door seals!

Hey guys! I've been working diligently for the last 6 months to get these new seals made. I've finally got them in my hands and ready to ship out.

They are $250 per set (LH and RH) with clips included. Price includes shipping to the lower 48 states. Will gladly ship international, just give me a PM and I can work you a quote.

nrmskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2023, 08:15 PM   #2
seto_s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
seto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to seto_s14
holy Moses mother of pearl
Old 10-27-2023, 08:26 PM   #3
SrRaycer
Leaky Injector

SrRaycer is an unknown quantity at this point
Any photos of them installed so we can see the fitment?
SrRaycer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 06:46 AM   #4
seto_s14
Zilvia Member

seto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to seto_s14
You could probably sell so many of these if you ran a front page advertiser's special post. I've been waiting for prjktMAYHEM to drop theirs
Old 10-29-2023, 08:26 AM   #5
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrmskate View Post
Hey guys! I've been working diligently for the last 6 months to get these new seals made. I've finally got them in my hands and ready to ship out.

They are $250 per set (LH and RH) with clips included. Price includes shipping to the lower 48 states. Will gladly ship international, just give me a PM and I can work you a quote.

I believe you?ll need to setup a vendor account here bud. I?m not sure if it has changed, but that?s how they use to do it years ago.
Old 10-29-2023, 03:51 PM   #6
nrmskate
Zilvia Addict

nrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by seto_s14 View Post
You could probably sell so many of these if you ran a front page advertiser's special post. I've been waiting for prjktMAYHEM to drop theirs
I'm honestly not really sure how to go about that. The site has changed hands many times since I joined many years ago. I will try messaging an admin about it!
Old 10-29-2023, 03:55 PM   #7
nrmskate
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrRaycer View Post
Any photos of them installed so we can see the fitment?

Old 11-17-2023, 08:38 AM   #8
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
gsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Very interested, are you selling these on a site, or hows it work?
Old 11-21-2023, 07:21 AM   #9
biasword

Trader Rating: (0)
biasword is a jewel in the roughbiasword is a jewel in the roughbiasword is a jewel in the roughbiasword is a jewel in the roughbiasword is a jewel in the roughbiasword is a jewel in the roughbiasword is a jewel in the roughbiasword is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This really is a bigger deal than its being made out to be. Whats the status of these? are these in production? any plans on the rest of vehicle seals?
biasword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2023, 09:21 PM   #10
nrmskate
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by biasword View Post
This really is a bigger deal than its being made out to be. Whats the status of these? are these in production? any plans on the rest of vehicle seals?

Appreciate the kind words!

Yes, these are in production and in my hands to be sold. I have sold quite a few sets and there are a limited number of sets available. I have about 25 sets left and that is it.

I am working on the window seals and those should be in my hands by Christmas ready to be distributed. I have been on the Facebook group pages to try and get an idea of what other seals/gaskets I can make that are sought after and long discontinued for the S-Chassis community.
Old 11-22-2023, 09:03 AM   #11
BoredEE
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
BoredEE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sunroof fiber/plastic gasket and rubber seal would be incredible. I'm local (in IL), if you need a sunroof for measurements or fitment I have a spare sunroof with a half broken seal.
BoredEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 10:40 AM   #12
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I just recently purchased and installed these door seals and the fitment was perfect
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 06:23 PM   #13
nrmskate
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
I just recently purchased and installed these door seals and the fitment was perfect

Appreciate your kind words!! I worked for many months to get the fitment on point. Hope to bring you guys lots more options in the future.
Old 12-20-2023, 10:13 AM   #14
nrmskate
Zilvia Addict

Bump! Appreciate all of the orders as of lately
Old 02-14-2024, 08:01 PM   #15
DennisC
Zilvia Junkie

DennisC is an unknown quantity at this point
Still available?
Old 02-18-2024, 07:35 AM   #16
nrmskate
Zilvia Addict

Yep! I will have the upper window seals available soon as well. I'll make another post regarding those. Thanks!