Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2015, 06:52 PM   #1
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Juucso is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bunny S13 & R34 GT-R

Hello everybody! I'm Juuso from Finland and I own an Nissan 200SX S13 CA18DET.

In June 2014 when I was sixteen. I really didn't have large plans for the car then, but I wanted to do something that has not been built in Finland yet. Here is the car when I bought her! She was as project and the engine was not running. There were few things that needed to be done to get her running, but I decided to take the whole car apart, because I had two years time to get my drivers license.

After removing almost whole interior, automatic transmission and engine the car was taken to a barn for winter. I did plan to rebuild the whole engine in that winter, but then my family decided to move so I was busy on moving and did not have a lot of spare time while moving and I just had started my car mechanic school.

After taking the car to winter sleep I started to take the engine apart. I painted the block and few parts black. My plan was to make the engine 95% black, but then I was told that VHT wrinkle was a illegal paint in Finland the plan was ruined. I have not still not decided what I'll do with the engine. We'll see in near future.

While the winter I bought some nice parts for the car. Pair of used real Bride Zeta III's, Work Equip 05 wheels and Stancenation x Vertex limited edition steering wheel.

Also me and my dad did do a 6spd Getrag V160 swap and rebuild the engine of dad's JZA80. Made over 500rwhp, but with stock fuel pump and stock injectors engine didn't get enough fuel to make more power. After taking the car to dyno dad bought new injectors, fuel line and fuel pump so this problem will be fixed for next summer.

Finally in June I could do something to my car in our new garage! I test fitted the wheels and the results were.. Well, good I guess?

Few months after test fitting the wheels I received a large package from Japan, Kyoto.

Finally, finally my dream body kit has arrived! Rocket Bunny "380SX" kit! I had to go to garage same night to test fit the kit! I fell in love with it and the fitment was really good!

Next day it was time to install lower part of front lip to bumper. All the holes to the lip were predrilled so I did not need to wonder where to attach the lip.

Few days later I built the huge rear diffuser and installed it!

Next part was to make first test cut to front fender and install the duck tail spoiler.

After test fitting the RB front fenders I did not like how they fitted. They were hitting to body. Time to make some room! All the wiring and dash were removed. I did remove everything from engine bay too so I can make larger tubs.

Also we did make much room as possible to rear wheels. Also notice that this was my first time ever welding! I am pretty happy to the results.

Next part was to weld the cabin back together and test fit the front fenders again! They fitted perfectly!

Front fenders were cutted and stock sound deadening removal was started! Interior will stay at bare metal and I'll only install the dash, door panels and front seats. Everything else will be removed. I am thinking to paint the interior with semigloss dark grey.

After cutting and welding the car together it was time to install all the body kit parts to the car! All fenders and side skirts were installed and next thing to do was installing the front bumper, lower part of fenders and canards.

And this is how the car sits now!

Ps; Sorry for all misspelling! I try my best to fix every wrong word and mistake I wrote.

Last edited by Juucso; 09-14-2019 at 02:10 PM..
Juucso is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links