Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 01-04-2009, 09:32 AM   #1
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
iranian city trafic WITH traffic lights

YouTube - Traffic in Tehran-Iran, Crazy

read the video comments they're funny
opponheimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 01:27 PM   #2
wheresthaboost?
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
wheresthaboost? is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
"If this is in USA
so many people will die
becouse you ugly pig looking people
dont'n how to drive "

lol
what a poet

RB25DET S13
wheresthaboost? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:17 PM   #3
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
BlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlckBeautyVTEC
all 3rd world countries are like that. i went to iran last winter my dad threw me the keys and was like go for it lol scary as shit at first but you pretty much do whatever youd like and you get used to it.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:15 PM   #4
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
That's what it's like in a lot of places... South America is pretty similar. Not quite that bad though. haha
Old 01-05-2009, 01:15 AM   #5
blaze
Leaky Injector

blaze is making a name for him/her selfblaze is making a name for him/her self
were so use to the formal way of traffic lights, stop signs, right of way and shit.

back in Pakistan its the same shit in the video:
1. first come first serve
2. everybody has their own right of way
3. traffic light? what the fuck is that?
blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:47 AM   #6
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Reading the comments.

Every day I am more and more embarassed to be American.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:45 AM   #7
unlegendary
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
unlegendary is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
usa may have the highest number in traffic accidents but when these fools get into traffic accidents its the worst. also like to state autobahn accidents compared to usa freeways, damn.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:11 AM   #8
d3m14n
Leaky Injector

d3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to d3m14n
similiar to vietnam. shit is nuts there. i went there a few years back and we were being driven up the coast by this tourist company... and they pass over double yellow's on blind curves by beeping. its kinda like morse code. we'd honk to let them know we want to pass. and the car ahead of us would honk back to let us know that it was clear to pass... i must have seen the 5-6 head-on collisions that day.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:31 AM   #9
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
watching the pedestrians cross the street reminded me of frogger
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:58 PM   #10
zspeedrft
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (54)
zspeedrft is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
haha crazy stuff...if i lived there i would never drive my car...or i would buy a bus!
zspeedrft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:41 AM   #11
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Jesus. I thought the PI was bad
MisawaJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:51 AM   #12
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Reading the comments.

Every day I am more and more embarassed to be American.
i know what you mean.... i read the news everyday on the daily news website and you should hear the pig headed comments some ppl leave on the message board about the most tragic stories.......
Old 01-07-2009, 08:02 AM   #13
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
I've been over there like 4 or so times. From what I recall...

A lot of places are 1 lane or 2 lane streets. Mostly stop signs and such, you almost never see stoplights. Main roads are almost always packed, lots of crazy weirdos. Lots of alleyways. Don't be suprised if you see a 4 lane highway turn into a 6 lane highway. If you can drive in Iran and not crash you're probably an awesome driver.

Honestly it's not half bad over there. My dad's lived in the US for around 30-35 years and he's actually about to move back over there in June. I think my mother is staying though. There are plenty of beautiful landscapes and the culture is pleasant. People stay up real late over there too; a lot of people go to work at ~10, get off at 3, nap for a little while, go get dinner at 11 and then go to the park and play some soccer. Currency exchange rate is BALLER. They have some cool cars there. Peugeots, Mercedes, I think they have chevys now...

I'll stop rambling
Old 01-13-2009, 05:19 PM   #14
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
I just put my hands on my face and peeked through the cracks lol.. that shit looked crazy!!
ROUGE180 is offline   Reply With Quote