Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 04:13 AM   #91
numnutzzz

Trader Rating: (0)
numnutzzz is making a name for him/her selfnumnutzzz is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
should i verify if i could go on saturday with my boss before posting? if no, Wayne->Numnutzzz->I'll think of something to bring.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2008, 06:11 AM   #92
alindeman1989
Zilvia Addict

alindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to alindeman1989
I should be able to go.

tofu man: Don't be cheap, and buy shitty high offset rims
Old 02-05-2008, 06:31 PM   #93
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
add toyo4g to the list... club4ager.... hot dogs for everyone
Old 02-05-2008, 11:37 PM   #94
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tysoNgoduMb
Is it march yet? lol.

Old 02-05-2008, 11:46 PM   #95
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
yes. the bbq is this friday, march 8. be there
Old 02-06-2008, 12:23 AM   #96
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
watch, people are actually gonna show up.
Old 02-06-2008, 12:32 AM   #97
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
good, they should go. hahah
Old 02-06-2008, 12:59 AM   #98
M4Rl0N
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
M4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
They can get to know the area, so when they go on March they wont get lost.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:14 AM   #99
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tysoNgoduMb
wait. its on friday? lol.

Old 02-06-2008, 04:57 AM   #100
sk33ny
Leaky Injector

sk33ny will become famous soon enoughsk33ny will become famous soon enoughsk33ny will become famous soon enoughsk33ny will become famous soon enough
Anymore feedback on the caravan? Also, anybody is welcome to start a caravan meet thread... im a bit lazy.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:39 AM   #101
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tysoNgoduMb View Post
wait. its on friday? lol.
yup yup see you guys friday

Old 02-06-2008, 11:43 AM   #102
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk33ny View Post
Anymore feedback on the caravan? Also, anybody is welcome to start a caravan meet thread... im a bit lazy.
caravans are for gays.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:17 PM   #103
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
You guys are dicks. Stupid ppl will actually go lol.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 02-06-2008, 01:18 PM   #104
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
yus, quit fuckin around. foreal...

I AM LEGIT.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:17 PM   #105
s14>integra
Zilvia Member

s14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enough
il definetly be there. I don't really know anyone yet and i just got my 240 a couple months ago. umm i dont know what to bring so is there anything needed? ketchup & mustard? O my name's Andy. I went to the TI meet i had the purple zenki.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:29 AM   #106
debby
Leaky Injector

debby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to debby
Unhappy

O my name's Andy. I went to the TI meet i had the purple zenki.[/quote]

purple s14? i didn't notice that...
Old 02-07-2008, 12:28 PM   #107
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

^is debby the name of your car?

I AM LEGIT.
Old 02-08-2008, 12:57 AM   #108
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
O my name's Andy. I went to the TI meet i had the purple zenki.
purple s14? i didn't notice that...[/quote]

I thought your name is Alex?
Old 02-08-2008, 01:05 AM   #109
yarou
Zilvia Addict

yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Vaginal intercourse.
Old 02-08-2008, 01:10 AM   #110
s14>integra
Zilvia Member

s14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enough
i came to TI about 10 minutes before we left for in-n-out. i parked at thefront i guess next to the blue s13.

^^ im the blonde guy in the black sweatshirt and jeans. Thats my friend in the "nice" clothes. We left right after church.
Old 02-09-2008, 01:01 AM   #111
debby
Leaky Injector

debby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to debby
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
^is debby the name of your car?
oh, debby is the name of my dog.........lol
and yea, my name is alex
thanks peter
Old 02-09-2008, 12:31 PM   #112
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
oh, debby is the name of my dog.........lol
and yea, my name is alex
thanks peter
Ohh fo sho man, i was just confused.
Old 02-10-2008, 08:38 PM   #113
FRoSt415
Zilvia Junkie

FRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to FRoSt415
anyone need anything from the junkyard? going on the 16th PM if you need something, or would like to go.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:08 PM   #114
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

what teh fuck?

I AM LEGIT.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:28 PM   #115
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
so yeaaaaaa, the meet.
Old 02-10-2008, 11:00 PM   #116
yarou
Zilvia Addict

yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 02-10-2008, 11:02 PM   #117
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Yeah, so.. msglnght .

oops, doble post(that was in spanish, I think)
Old 02-11-2008, 12:57 PM   #118
nismoenthu
Zilvia Junkie

nismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura aboutnismoenthu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to nismoenthu
put me down for a mabe, i gotta find a babysitter for that day! and ill bring out the good ol EvoIX, mann i wish i still had my sil-80.
Old 02-11-2008, 02:21 PM   #119
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

lol, thats whats up man! somebody help find chris a babysitter!!!!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 02-11-2008, 02:32 PM   #120
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

best baby sitter:
cement shoes. drop the baby off the bridge on the way to TI, problem solved
Closed Thread