Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 02:00 AM   #31
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i guess i'll bring condoms then. i don't want aids
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2008, 02:18 AM   #32
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
cheap ass mother fucker.

you guys can run a train on henry.

hes good to go.
My shit don't come cheap, babe. Bring the benjamins
Old 01-31-2008, 02:23 AM   #33
sk33ny
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
sk33ny will become famous soon enoughsk33ny will become famous soon enoughsk33ny will become famous soon enoughsk33ny will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This meets going to be... interesting.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:27 AM   #34
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
fuck yea its gonna be interesting.

judging from the last meet, henry's ass is gonna be sore as shit.

40~ cars so im guessing 60~ people?
Old 01-31-2008, 02:33 AM   #35
sk33ny
Leaky Injector

sk33ny will become famous soon enoughsk33ny will become famous soon enoughsk33ny will become famous soon enoughsk33ny will become famous soon enough
Quote:
fuck yea its gonna be interesting.

judging from the last meet, henry's ass is gonna be sore as shit.

40~ cars so im guessing 60~ people?

Is it just a 240 meet, or are other car groups attending?
Old 01-31-2008, 02:42 AM   #36
yarou
Zilvia Addict

yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
It was all 240's last time, it was crazy. Who knew norcal had that many 240's, haha
Old 01-31-2008, 02:48 AM   #37
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
yea that many 240s came out.

Anthony is connected worldwide or someshit.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:50 AM   #38
sk33ny
Leaky Injector

I can see it now, people importing s15s just for one day to attend the meet. Damn... boys got connections!
Old 01-31-2008, 03:14 AM   #39
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tysoNgoduMb
LOLLLER,
tinman got owned! aint a premie anymore. lets go talk shit about him in that special section.

Anyways! Caravan anyone? lol.

Old 01-31-2008, 03:35 AM   #40
sk33ny
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tysoNgoduMb View Post
Meet up in San Jose (I can try and find a location) Then take 85 to 280 then cruise 280 all the way up. It eventually meets up with 101 which turns into 80 and takes you straight to Treasure Island.

Edit: Maybe we can meet up at Vasona Park then take 17 to 85.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:39 AM   #41
yarou
Zilvia Addict

I'm down to meet in San Jose
Old 01-31-2008, 03:51 AM   #42
sk33ny
Leaky Injector

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=13797059635885503922,37.714 355,-122.450837%3B4715258525043457822,37.741773,-122.407273%3B10590849578055664784,37.814679,-122.370836&saddr=333+Blossom+Hill+Road+Los+Gatos,+ CA+95032&daddr=37.24707,-121.961031+to:I-280+N+%4037.714355,+-122.450837+to:US-101+N+%4037.741773,+-122.407273+to:Ave+Palms+%4037.814679,+-122.370836&mra=dpe&mrcr=0&mrsp=1&sz=14&via=1,2,3&s ll=37.234565,-121.967039&sspn=0.059725,0.133467&ie=UTF8&ll=37.49 3384,-122.000427&spn=0.952307,2.135468&z=10&om=0

Heres the route i have planned out, tell me what you think. The main reason i want to avoid 101 and take 280 is because of the horrible traffic but mostly because of the scenery.
Plus we can always make a pit stop at a vista point for a photoshoot.

(Note: Im not exactly sure where the BBQ spot is... so i dont have the exact destination on the map.)
Old 01-31-2008, 04:10 AM   #43
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
its on a saturday, there wont be traffic, esp. in the morning.

Old 01-31-2008, 04:15 AM   #44
sk33ny
Leaky Injector

Quote:
its on a saturday, there wont be traffic, esp. in the morning.
So we will just go for the view. How do others feel about the meeting spot and/or route?
Old 01-31-2008, 04:30 AM   #45
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

i dont know cause other people will be coming from different parts of the bay. If san jose people wanna go that way thats fine. other people can go other ways. its really personally perf.

Old 01-31-2008, 04:33 AM   #46
sk33ny
Leaky Injector

Quote:
i dont know cause other people will be coming from different parts of the bay. If san jose people wanna go that way thats fine. other people can go other ways. its really personally perf.
Just a thought for a good scenic cruise.
Old 01-31-2008, 05:04 AM   #47
sk33ny
Leaky Injector

Ahh f***... i just realised you guys scheduled this the same day there having HIN. Not sure if ill beable to make it after all. Would it be possible to reschedule?

Old 01-31-2008, 05:20 AM   #48
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

thats at 5. BBQ is in the morning. Besides, HIN is pretty much same shit every year. Up to you, doubt there going to raincheck it.

Old 01-31-2008, 10:11 AM   #49
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Quote:
im not gonna coordinate any caravans. if you guys wanna do that then its on you guys.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:27 AM   #50
AnarchX
Leaky Injector

AnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud of
shiiit anthony, lets roll out from you're place again and shoot some pool! haha. i'm fuckin down man. i'm bringin the chips/salsa/and my chevy's fresh mex hat. <3
Old 01-31-2008, 11:45 AM   #51
M4Rl0N
Zilvia Member

M4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to behold
what do you guys need me to bring?
Old 01-31-2008, 11:57 AM   #52
AnarchX
Leaky Injector

AnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4Rl0N View Post
what do you guys need me to bring?
my welded diff, i'll bring your stocky. =P haha.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:59 AM   #53
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk33ny View Post
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=e...5468&z=10&om=0

Heres the route i have planned out, tell me what you think. The main reason i want to avoid 101 and take 280 is because of the horrible traffic but mostly because of the scenery.
Plus we can always make a pit stop at a vista point for a photoshoot.

(Note: Im not exactly sure where the BBQ spot is... so i dont have the exact destination on the map.)
i hate 101. shit makes my kidneys hurt. and i dont feel like popping a bead on those pathways they call roads.

i like your plan.

buttttt. i cant believe you actually contemplated going to HIN when this meet is taking place.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:20 PM   #54
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
HIN is whack same cars almost every damn year... besides you can see some of these cars on the streets.... tinman imma post on club4ag.... trynah bring out some hachi heads......
Old 01-31-2008, 12:21 PM   #55
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

haha. 240sx meet > HIN.

even though this will be only my secnd meet. haha. nad the first one everyone shook right when we got there. so hmm anyways! haha.

Old 01-31-2008, 12:24 PM   #56
AnarchX
Leaky Injector

Quote:
haha. 240sx meet > HIN.

even though this will be only my secnd meet. haha. nad the first one everyone shook right when we got there. so hmm anyways! haha.
hahaha! that was you? yeah, we were planning where to go eat and then we seen a couple more 240's rollin in and we were like, "let's let these guys park and right when they get out of their cars, we'll book it" =P
Old 01-31-2008, 12:30 PM   #57
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
haha... JERK
Old 01-31-2008, 12:40 PM   #58
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Quote:
240sx meet > HIN.

240sx meet > HIN.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:16 PM   #59
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

GAY SEX ≥ HIN
Old 01-31-2008, 02:18 PM   #60
sk33ny
Leaky Injector

Quote:
buttttt. i cant believe you actually contemplated going to HIN when this meet is taking place.
Well you shut me up.
Closed Thread