Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-27-2007, 08:04 PM   #1
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
street Legals fontana roll call? dec 1 st???

anyone going?
i think its gonna rain thoe ...
whos going thoe?
?
?
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2007, 08:55 PM   #2
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Location: Azusa, socal baby! why do i live this way?? it must be the money!
Trader Rating: (3)
Nismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nismoknightska-t
yup yup..

ill be there for sure..

gotta get a new boost controller.. or ill be running on low boost..
Nismokights on http://www.youtube.com/user/NismoKnights
Nismoknightska-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 08:58 PM   #3
NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14
Sucks
Same day as USC vs. FUCLA

Grrrrrr
Old 11-27-2007, 09:02 PM   #4
RPS13_NISMO KNIGHT
Zilvia Member

RPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond repute
I Will B There With My Visious Sr Ready To Smoke Jeff
Lol
RPS13_NISMO KNIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 09:28 PM   #5
ctm_motortrends
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
ctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Where ? What time and what is going on ?
ctm_motortrends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 09:33 PM   #6
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
fontana ... gates open at 6 30 so be there like at 5ish i know alot of cars get there like at 4 a.m but thats just crazy ....

and its fontana speedway ........ 1/4 mile? Legal drag racing
Old 11-27-2007, 11:54 PM   #7
boostmonkey723
Leaky Injector

boostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant future
I'm there for sure =]

**NiSmO kNiGhTs**
boostmonkey723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 08:36 AM   #8
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

no other 240's goig besides slow nismo knights? lol cough jeff jk
Old 11-29-2007, 10:22 AM   #9
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismoknightska-t View Post
yup yup..

ill be there for sure..

gotta get a new boost controller.. or ill be running on low boost..
too bad I have traffic school on the 1st

would have been fun
Old 11-29-2007, 01:46 PM   #10
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

wow STEVE ! ! ! u need to go ! lol his motor is only gonna be good for that run lol after that its blown haha jk ... seriously thoe no show?
Old 11-29-2007, 03:07 PM   #11
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
maybe If i Knew about it before TODAY

next time PM me, you guys seem to talk a lot of trash but your cars are convinetly never tuned or at the track when I am, even when I give several weeks notice.

You guys could come out to Buttonwillow and try to pass me on the straights though

Im going on the 16th.

Speed Trials
Old 11-29-2007, 04:34 PM   #12
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
1 thing. fuck fontana speedway last 2 times we went it was bullshit.
in summer i went and it was 110 degrees and there still was 400 cars there and i got 3 runs in til around 4pm they let everyone run over and over but everyone went home at that point. so useless runs in the heat along with sunburns sweat and dehydration
then we went again in october or someshit and it was PERFECT weather. but becuase they changed the way they set it up in october they completely ruined everyones day. nobody was giving a ticket to stamp so like people were cheating runs in and werent dealt with. we didnt start until 10am instead of 9. i got 2 runs in and went hom at 2pm. fuck them. bunch of bullshit back in the day with 400 cars i would get at least 4 runs in. maybe 6.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 05:58 PM   #13
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman View Post
1 thing. fuck fontana speedway last 2 times we went it was bullshit.
in summer i went and it was 110 degrees and there still was 400 cars there and i got 3 runs in til around 4pm they let everyone run over and over but everyone went home at that point. so useless runs in the heat along with sunburns sweat and dehydration
then we went again in october or someshit and it was PERFECT weather. but becuase they changed the way they set it up in october they completely ruined everyones day. nobody was giving a ticket to stamp so like people were cheating runs in and werent dealt with. we didnt start until 10am instead of 9. i got 2 runs in and went hom at 2pm. fuck them. bunch of bullshit back in the day with 400 cars i would get at least 4 runs in. maybe 6.

deeep breaths my friend .. deeep breaths..
now go grab a beer ..

jk

yes fontana does get packed.. yes the whole world seems to go to this track.. but if your into drag racing the variety is awsome ..

1320 eh .. but its fun
Old 11-29-2007, 06:59 PM   #14
RPS13_NISMO KNIGHT
Zilvia Member

RPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeRPS13_NISMO KNIGHT has a reputation beyond repute
Lol
Steve Shadows Talking Trash About
Nismo Knights Homie U Ran A 12.6 @ 1/4 Mile With A Fully Built
Sr20 With Like 500hp Thats Not Really Impressive ....................
Come On Steve Shadows I Know U Could Do Better Than That.......
RPS13_NISMO KNIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 07:05 PM   #15
memesh
Zilvia Member

memesh is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13sr20dettttt View Post
anyone going?
i think its gonna rain thoe ...
whos going thoe?
?
?
they ask for driver license??
Old 11-29-2007, 08:40 PM   #16
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by memesh View Post
they ask for driver license??
and insurence
Old 11-30-2007, 12:06 AM   #17
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Damn am hoping it doesnt rain. I really want to see Dahmers KA-T run saturday.
mayco_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 12:31 AM   #18
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
My baby stock (and i mean stock intake, stock full exhaust with cats, open diff, decent tires) kade ran 10 flat at irwindale ! haha woot. I'd be down to go but Ill be drifting at balcony this day! Go kill some shit little jeff!!!
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 12:35 AM   #19
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Nismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiI40sx View Post
My baby stock (and i mean stock intake, stock full exhaust with cats, open diff, decent tires) kade ran 10 flat at irwindale ! haha woot. I'd be down to go but Ill be drifting at balcony this day! Go kill some shit little jeff!!!

awww thanks.. the little ka-t should be going.. gonna get a new boost controller tomorrow..

mayco i need to borrow your slicks..!!!!
Old 11-30-2007, 12:55 AM   #20
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

chr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPS13_NISMO KNIGHT View Post
Lol
Steve Shadows Talking Trash About
Nismo Knights Homie U Ran A 12.6 @ 1/4 Mile With A Fully Built
Sr20 With Like 500hp Thats Not Really Impressive ....................
Come On Steve Shadows I Know U Could Do Better Than That.......

lol yet one of your homies talks mad shit but wont run my buddies 383.. its too fast but he will run stock ka's... anyway if u ever decide to step up to the big leagues lmk
chr0nik_sm0k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 01:02 AM   #21
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chr0nik_sm0k3 View Post
lol yet one of your homies talks mad shit but wont run my buddies 383.. its too fast but he will run stock ka's... anyway if u ever decide to step up to the big leagues lmk

how about i run your pos...

ill even space you out.. its simple.. or stfu..
Old 11-30-2007, 02:28 AM   #22
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

chr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
how about i run your pos...

ill even space you out.. its simple.. or stfu..
lol how about nismo knights vs my boys. you never responded last time. btw these aint hondas and shit youre used to
chr0nik_sm0k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 10:20 AM   #23
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chr0nik_sm0k3 View Post
lol how about nismo knights vs my boys. you never responded last time. btw these aint hondas and shit youre used to
lol lol lol ... MAYCO
Old 11-30-2007, 10:26 AM   #24
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13sr20dettttt View Post
lol lol lol ... MAYCO

little gus.. shhhh

its fuckin raining.. i dont think fontana is going to happen!
Old 11-30-2007, 10:56 AM   #25
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
I know none of you want some of my beastly 10 sec car..... yeah thats right 10 FLAT.........on the 1/8th......
Old 11-30-2007, 11:01 AM   #26
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiI40sx View Post
I know none of you want some of my beastly 10 sec car..... yeah thats right 10 FLAT.........on the 1/8th......

hahahaha...

we can line up together.. ill close my eyes and count to 5.. then ill chase you down..
Old 11-30-2007, 11:37 AM   #27
SiI40sx
BANNED

Quote:
hahahaha...

we can line up together.. ill close my eyes and count to 5.. then ill chase you down..
lol i am DOOOWNNN!!! Ill just get in front of you and not let you pass lol, thats how i drag race!!
Old 11-30-2007, 04:34 PM   #28
boostmonkey723
Leaky Injector

boostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant future
i dont think fontana's going to happen tomorrow
fuckin rain

**NiSmO kNiGhTs**
boostmonkey723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 04:38 PM   #29
SiI40sx
BANNED

http://www.weather.com/outlook/homea...hr_topnav_home

According to that ^^^ theres only 10% chance of rain in fontana tomorrow, nismo knights needs to stop making excuses to not race my 10 second car!
Old 11-30-2007, 06:33 PM   #30
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

sil40 ill run ya ! lol u know what i got baby hahaha that'll be a good run