Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Electronics

Old 11-04-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
Chase Bays
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Chase Bays is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thumbs up Chase Bays 1JZ-GTE | 2JZ-GE | 2JZ-GTE Engine Harnesses

This has been one of the most requested harnesses to be produced by Chase Bays, and here it is. There are so many features the 1JZ/2JZ has to offer, this kind of innovation and flexibility has never been done with a wiring harness in our industry.

The different engines we cater to are remotely the same harness build, but there is about 20 electrical variations. Variants include, coil packs or spark plug wires, coil igniter or integrated igniter, crank/cam sensor & pickups, different ECU’s, injectors, VVTi, and a few others. We’ve done the research and become very familiar with these variants. So even if you’re not familiar with the electrical components, we are. The harness can plug into, basically anything. We use the same black 16pin connector near the ECU plugs on all of our harnesses. It has all the chassis inputs and outputs you need. The opposite side of this connector is what we adapt to YOUR chassis. When ordering this product on our website it will ask you all the info we need to know via drop down menu’s. This is all the innovation and flexibility mentioned above. This knocks out 20 birds with 1 stone, or harness

Chase Bays 1JZ-GTE | 2JZ-GE | 2JZ-GTE Engine Harness

CM1 - $699.99
CM2 - $999.99
CM Mil Spec - $1,399.99

PM for the lowest shipping prices. Find out more info on these harnesses by clicking the product name above

IMPROVING PERFORMANCE AND AESTHETICS WHILE SAVING WEIGHT AND SPACE

www.ChaseBays.com | [email protected] | (205)623-2188

Last edited by Chase Bays; 11-15-2011 at 10:25 AM..
Chase Bays is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2011, 10:04 AM   #2
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Good product as always!

For anyone thinking about this item or any other Chase Bays product for that matter, you won't be disappointed. Being a vendor and business man myself, I'm a stickler for customer service and quality of the product. I have been very impressed with Chase's product. He has always been willing to work with me and stands behind his work/product 100%.

For what it's worth, I am in no way connected to Chase. I just feel that in this day and age the only comments posted about businesses are the negative ones. We are human after all and mistakes can happen. But it seems that one negative comment carries more weight than 1,000 positive comments. I just wanted to throw some positive love his way!

Carry on!

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:17 AM   #3
Chase Bays
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Chase Bays is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thank you Toby. Don't forget the employees. We couldn't do it solo, only as a team.

And everyone reading this, Toby runs a great business too. If you get the opportunity to do business with him you won't be disappointed.

IMPROVING PERFORMANCE AND AESTHETICS WHILE SAVING WEIGHT AND SPACE

www.ChaseBays.com | [email protected] | (205)623-2188
Chase Bays is offline   Reply With Quote